Author has written 2 stories for Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Hey guys, welcome! I am Jackcay101! Here's some stuff about myself!
Favorite Book: ...I CAN'T DECIDE! Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy or The Phantom Tollbooth
Favorite TV series: Hetalia, Psych, Whose line is it Anyway? (American), or Pokemon
Favorite Movie: Hetalia; Paint it White, Kung Fu Panda, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Pitch Perfect, or any of the Pokemon Movies
Favorite Quote: "I reject your reality and substitute my own." Adam, From Mythbusters
2nd Favorite Quote:
"But... But I'm Bowser! I'm grade-A, 100% prime-cut final!" Bowser, Super Paper Mario
Favorite Flower: SUNFLOWERS! :D
Favorite Fanfic: Uhhhh. I DON'T KNOW, OKAY?!?
Favorite Game: Pokemon! Anything Pokemon!
Favorite Pokemon Shipping: Ikarishipping! (Dawn x Paul)
Favorite Hetalia Shipping: GerIta & PruAusHun
Favorite Pokemon: Cyndaquil!
Favorite Zelda Character: A tie between Tertra & Groose, just because of his fabulous hair.
Favorite Food: Pizza, apples, buffalo wings, nachos, and tacos.
Favorite Pokemon Character: N
Favorite Homestuck Human: Dirk/Roxy
Favorite Homestuck Troll: Nepeta/Eridan/Meenah/Kurloz
Favorite Place To Eat: Wings-n-Things, Chili's, Starbucks, something like that.
Favorite Villain: Bowser
Favorite Hetalia Character: Damn! Uh, tie between England and Russia!
Now onto Quotes & Random Crap!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one." Dimentio, Super Paper Mario
"Cleaning my clock, what's that supposed to even mean? What? You take time out of your day to clean another man's timepiece, and if so would that be a bad thing? No, I'd be gracious; I'd be like, dude, J.P. thanks for spritzing my watch." - Shawn, from Psych
"Man up or I'll beat you with my peace prize!"
-All from Switzerland, Hetalia: Axis Powers
"I AM ERROR. PRESS ANY KEY TO RESTART. SYSTEM NOT FOUND. INSERT INSTALL DISK. DISK NOT FOUND. PLEASE CONFIRM DISK COVER IS CLOSED. READ ERROR. INSERT BOOT DISC AND PRESS ENTER. NO RESPONSE. SYSTEM MAY BE BUSY OR MELTING INTO SLAG. APPLICATION ERROR. SAVE YOUR WORK AND QUIT. YOU LOST EVERYTHING. WAY TO GO, GENIUS. WAITING FOR PROCESSORS. 404 computer hamsters not found. THREAT LEVEL UPGRADED TO JELLY ROLL 1. DETONATION IMMINENT." -Fracktail, Super Paper Mario
"Oh, no! My bike!! It's extra crispy!!" (after Pikachu accidentally destroyed her bike) Dawn-Pokemon
Jessie: Prepare for trouble!
James: And make it double!
Jessie: To protect the world from devastation!
James: To unite all people within our nation.
Jessie: To denounce the evils of truth and love!
James: To extend our reach to the stars above!
Jessie: Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light!
James: Surrender now or prepare to fight!
Meowth: Me-owth! Dat's right!
Wobbuffet: Wooooooooobbuffet!-Team Rocket! Pokemon
QUOTES TO LIVE BY
Do not use an axe to kill a fly on your friends' head.
Most people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.
Firefighter: At one point we decided to fight fire with fire... Well...basically... your house burned even faster.
Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that jerk upside the head
"Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still really bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."
Friends will always be like "well you deserve better" but best friends will be prank calling him saying "you will die in seven days"
Guns don't kill people. I do.
My imaginary friend doesn't like you either.
flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
Taste the rainbow- Eat CRAYONS
The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
Assassinations is an extreme form of censorship.
I'll be rich and famous when I invent something that will stab people over the internet
Please Note: CHRISTMAS IS CANCELED Apparently you told Santa that you have been good this year...he died laughing.
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that crap up in two seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you.
Although, chainsaw beats scissors, paper, AND rock!
I am going to put an end to my procrastination problem. . . Tomorrow
To put it nicely, I hope you choke.
If Tylenol, Duct Tape, & a Band Aid can't fix it, you have a serious problem.
You don't have to be faster than the bear, you just have to be faster than the slowest guy running from the bear.
Well the voices and I took a vote. It's unanimous; you suck.
A day without sunshine is like... night.
A rejected invention:Instant water! just add water!
Don't ever attempt a staring contest with a brick wall, they cheat a lot
Don't make me mad...I'm known to bite at random!!
Don't walk in my footsteps. I walk into walls.
I am nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore, I am perfect!
I put the 'fun' in 'dysfunctional'.
I'm hearing voices in my head and they don't like you!
If you wish on a falling star it might come true... Unless it's a meteor hurdling to earth... Then no wishes come true... Unless your wish was to be killed a meteor hurdling to earth.
Someday my prince will come he just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is to stubborn to ask for directions.
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
17. Fill water ballons up with jello & throw them at high school kids
18. Spit off a bridge over passing traffic
19. When someone taps you on the shoulder, sway and fall over, dead
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things.
What's the difference between school and life? In school, you're given a lesson and then a test. In life, you're given a test and then taught lesson.
Don't think. Thinking is the enemy of creativity. It's self-conscious, and anything self-conscious is lousy. You can't try to do things. You simply must do things.
Unsafe External Link