Author has written 13 stories for Inuyasha, Fruits Basket, Bleach, and Scryed.
Doc Destructo's 'Beautiful Day' is probably the most amazingly poignant piece I've ever read. You'll cry, but it'll be good. Go read it immediately.
Kyuubi Kitsune is my favorite for giving me feedback on my untitled Gin/Matsumoto piece.
In the last week of June I added a short little rhyme to the first chapter of 'Obsession'. It explains (vaguely) where the story is going and why it was a bit naff/fluff/etc. in the beginning. Not that fluff-naff isn't nice sometimes. Srsly.
If you like H.Potter books and looovedarkfics do yourself a favor and read Lunalelle's Abyss and Ascent. I swear it will endear you to HG/LV. For something lighter, read her kinda oneshot 'Bookworm'.
If you like Bleach and looove Renji and Rukia check out Seppuku Doll's one-shot 'Perfection', which is absolutely lovely.
I've had alot of feedback on my story 'Second Chance'. I only found one other story that was Inutaisho/Kagome when I posted it, but now when I do a search there's a good handful (yay)...
But most of them are AU and I prefer some semblance of canon.(boo)
A new Bleach thing I'm currently working on:
A collection of ficlets between Orihime and pretty much every single male in Bleach. Mostly I use and abuse her until she decided to come to my house and slap me silly. There are no connections between any of the sections; They stand alone, though some circumstances (i.e. Orihime in Soul Society) are used in more than one ficlet. These summaries are not listed in the order they will be posted, but I am almost finished with numbers 1, 2, 3, 7 and 12 and will begin posting asap.
The person she is paired with is in parentheses, btw.
1. The Rain and the Warrior. (Zaraki Kenpachi). Yachiru notices the odd way her Ken-chan is around Orihime. The intruder leaves and puts Yachiru at ease, but when Orihime shows up seven years later, Yachiru worries again.
2. The Rain and the Shadow. (Ichimaru Gin). Matsumoto dies in a battle against a Menos. Gin never meant for that to happen, and he mourns the loss of his childhood love. He by chance meets up with a wounded Orihime and the striking resemblance to Matsumoto drives him to do things right this time.
3. The Rain and the Invalid. (Ukitake Jyuushirou). She's been at Soul Society for two years now and they haven't spoken. So when she approaches him suddenly with a cure for his weak body, he jumps at the chance.
4. The Rain and the Baboon King. (Abarai Renji). Now that both of their childhood crushes are together, Renji and Orihime find solace in each other. It was born of sadness and loss, but can it grow into love?
5. The Rain and the Jester. (Kyouraku Shunsui). His Nanao-chan has left him for a more serious man. Ever-optimistic, he turns his attentions to someone else that seems unlikely to accept him. Orihime is a bit on the clueless side, but even she realizes what his intentions are.
6. The Rain and the Vain. (Ayasegawa Yumichika). From the moment he saw her, he thought she was the most beautiful woman to exist. He sets out to convince her to be with the most beautiful man, but will his vanity get in the way?
7. The Rain and the Master. (Urahara Kisuke). When you're the only two left, you find happiness in each other.
8. The Rain and the Hero. (Kurosaki Ichigo). Her heart tells her that they were meant to be, but does a hero have time for love?
9. The Rain and the Quincy. (Ishida Uryuu). He brings strength and peace to her life, she brings love and laughter to his. They seem to be perfect for each other, but something holds them back.
10. The Rain and the Storm. (Aizen Sousuke). Aizen knows that the best way to defeat an unbeatable man is to destory that which he loves.
11. The Rain and the Sadist. (Kurotsuchi Mayuri). Mayuri teaches Orihime that pleasure comes in many guises.
12. The Rain and the Rebel. (Hisagi Shuuhei). Orihime is a practical girl. So it was only a matter of time before she saw to it that certain needs of hers were taken care of.
13. The Rain and the Prodigy. (Hitsugaya Toushirou). Because she was as silly as Hinamori, and as stacked as Matsumoto.
14. The Rain and the Romantic. (Kuchiki Byakuya). He felt the need to tell Rukia everything on the executioner's hill where everything he stood for was mocked. And now Byakuya wants to know why.
Of course there will be others (haven't figured out good enough plot lines for a some) and the summaries will be up asap. If you really, really, really are dying for a certain one to come out, let me know and I'll try to work on it first.
P.S. You can't tell, but I am so ridiculously excited about writing all these. I do need a nice, helpful beta if mine is not up to the task.
A bit about me:
Gender: femme (fatale)
Zodiac: Leo and Year of the Tiger... and that must be why I like cats.
Random: No one that knows me in real life has ever read any of my fanfics. The people who know I write stories and post them online under a pen name can be counted on one hand.
Residence: The sunny, hurricane prone state-Florida
Amount of money in my bank account: $114.06
Disclaimer: Read above-sue me and all that can be yours! I do not own any copyrighted characters in my fanfictionsbut any original characters are mine. Any likeness is purely coincidental. This disclaimer is relevant to all things posted under this penname.
Unsafe External Link