Author has written 3 stories for Familiar of Zero, Fate/stay night, Strike Witches, Sword Art Online/ソードアート・オンライン, Majikoi - Oh! Samurai Girls!/真剣で私に恋しなさい！！, and Infinite Stratos/IS<インフィニット・ストラトス>.
A student with too little time on their hands.
Procrastination in the form of written works.
Mostly on the commuter trains between Stockholm and Uppsala. Sometimes in a boring lecture.
Twilight hours and whenever there is time.
Boredom, also practice.
Dead trees then MS Word
Food for thought, or ideas I have no business executing without obsessive levels amounts of research (and thus taking a long long time) or raping of the canon, not that I don't do both already. Feel free to steal these (but do tell me how it goes)
- Harry Potter's Wizarding Britain in the future world of Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
- Hufflepuff House Mafia
- What would Tohno Shiki or Emiya Shirou solve the main plot point of Rewrite (Key 2011)?
- Kaname Junko drive tanks.
- A Counter Guardian in an Academy City
- Aleister Crowley has children problems, or is it the other way around?
- Kamijou takes after Kerrytugu, the Railgun and her cohort are on the chase
- A Dispute Mediator in Halkegania
- Strike Witches...IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAACE! or maybe in subs (they're long, hard and full of seamen).
- The consorts of vampire princesses shoot the breeze.
- Abusing an amnesiac Academy City style.
- Kischur Zeltrech Schweinorg, Planeswalker (I have a card if you're interested)
- Yuuno Scrya thinks with portals.
- The Alien Common Sense of Dream Demons
- Sword and Board
- Nasuverse Advice Column anyone?
- If SMS was a mercenary outfit in Macross Frontier, wouldn't privateers also make sense?
- Granting a certain False Priest permission knowing his life is not true
- Artemis Fowl: The Fifth Magic
Here's a pithy quote
"At all events, the next best thing to being witty one's self, is to be able to quote another's wit."
Bovee, C. N., Intuitions of Summaries of Thought Vol. II, p. 124, 1826
Unsafe External Link