Author has written 2 stories for Phineas and Ferb, and King Of The Hill.
My name is AuthorD, and I'm hear to write down a story. Not multiple stories, but just one, with maybe a few one-shots and tie-ins.
Well, at least only one per show...
A few things you should know about me:
1. I do not ship, it's only purpose for me is to twist into something dark and sick. Plus, it's #5 on my list of Top 10 Pop-Culture related Topics that I despise.
2. I like to read dark, creepy stuff.
3. I will take a whole LOT of criticism. I'm a person who wants to improve on how to write stories, so any kind of helpful tip would be appreciated.
4. Most of my OCs are villains, just letting you know.
A four-arc involving an organization known as the S.A.F., an organization of arthropods that throws Danville into chaos as terrifying dark secrets emerge that threaten the entire world. Whilst Perry and the remainder of the O.W.C.A. fight off the S.A.F., a second threat known as Enigma has their eyes set on the town as well.
Starting off as an alternate ending of the episode "Hilloween" and an AU timeline of the series as a whole, Hank is forced to deal with the slowly growing-in-power Junie Harper, and must deal with the bond between him and Bobby slowly breaking down due to her actions, and things only get worse when Reverand Stroup is found murdered, slowly revealing a maniacal plan involving God.
An alternate telling of Yugioh Zexal that incorporates plot points from several prominent fake episode previews that showed up on the wikia, which previously included a more Battle-City-esque finale of the WDC, and an alternate retelling of Shark turning back into Nasch as well as a character named Alco, as well as a few manga elements. If it is to be made, it will start after Episode 20 and end up as it's own universe, with several key differences in plot development as well as being longer in terms of story.
The fourth upcoming project inspired by Finn and Jake's cameo in "Leela and the Genestalk" (Which was an interesting episode on it's own), wherein the Planet Express crew make a delivery contract with the Candy Kingdom, and setting off a chain of events that leads to a battle with the Lich and Mom.
A potential project that occurs after the end of Phineas and Ferb Star Wars: After sensing a disturbance in the force via the Sith-inator, Darth Sidious recruits Darthenshirtmz to assist him in his plans to control the force.
Also, list of the top 10 pop-culture things I despise the most and why in a nutshell:
10. 4Kids Entertainment (Bad dubbing)
9. American Ninja Warrior (It's existence means I cannot watch regular SASUKE)
8. CN Real (Look it up)
7. Jeremy Lin (Mother)
6. "Waggle Dance" (Mind Rape)
5. Movies that are supposed to based off of historical or mythical facts and get it completely wrong.
4. Moral Guardians (Do I need to explain?)
3. Shipping (Too much of a big deal among fans)
2. Any Form of Bad Executive Meddling (No need to explain)
1. Sharon Miller, Neil Ben, and Ed Welch's work for TTTE (Look it up on SiF).