Poll: Other than Harry, who should be Megs' best friend? Vote Now!
Author has written 3 stories for Dark Crystal, Hobbit, Kingdom Hearts, Muppet Show, and Game of Thrones.
I live in northwestern Florida, please don't hold that against me! I'm kinda shy at first, but I'm actually very random. I just don't feel like typing right now! Ugh!
Basically, I love books & movies, & will watch/read about anything! I'm kinda new, I hope ya'll will forgive me if I'm asking stupid questions!
I also have an account on Quizilla as sweetangel423, please check out my stuff!
I hope to write some great stories on here so I can get my confidence level back up to write some of my original stuff, feedback is always welcome. I consider S.E. Hinton as an idol, getting a D average in creative writing & then having a book published the day you graduate? Talent.
I love The Outsiders, Lord of the Rings, Kingdom Hearts, Thief & the Cobbler, & many others. I'm 22 & hoping to go to collage soon! :)
I don't know if I'll become an author, I don't really have the confidence. But I'm easily inspired!
Thanks Kyonchi9, Ichipup, Christopher Scott, Hansolo18 & others!
Now, I have a DeviantArt account! Same name, & I made a banner for a (new) story that will be up soon. DISCLAIMER: I don't own anyone in the pics, I'm just using them! There. Now in case you're wondering (probably not XD) I used Saorise Ronan (Katie) Abigail Breslin (Kendra) Jennifer Hudson (Stella) & Ximena Sarinana (Megan) for the banner.http:///gallery/?catpath=scraps Enjoy my pretties!
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random, or anything similar, copy this into your profile
HOMOPHOBIA IS GAY
I am the boy who never finished high school, because I got called a fag everyday
You May be a child of the 90s if...
You remember watching -Doug -Ren & Stimpy -Pinky and the Brain -AAAAAAAH Real Monsters! -Rockos modern Life. -Animaniacs -Gargoyles
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Run, bitch, run!"
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass for you!
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl, drink the rest of that! You know we don't waste!
FRIENDS: Would read then ignore this.
BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this shit!
If you find Castiel terribly attractive, post this to your profile.
If you think they should bring back Gabriel, post this to your profile.
If you were given the chance to marry anyone from Supernatural, and you would choose Gabriel, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you randomly quote your favorite movies or television shows during everyday conversations, copy and paste this. ("Planes crash!" "And apparently, clowns kill!" "Dude, you're fugly!" "Bitch." "Jerk.")
"Helllloooo, Trickster?"-Gabriel, Supernatural
"Helllloooo, older sister?"-Me :D
If you went to see The Hobbit, & were ashamed to find that all these years you naively thought all dwarves looked like Gimli, copy & paste this on you profile
MASDRS: The Mako And Shepard's Driving Rehabilitation Society. Copy and Paste this into your profile if you are terrible at driving the Mako and severely traumatised your team mates. Also add your name. Trishata96, 2nightisthenight
I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak, either behind my back, or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the girl that stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud of who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing things no one seems to have the time to do anymore, who loves and is obsessed with Harry Potter (I still love HP but am obsessed with TDI), who can express herself better without words than with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and Paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone.
PrettyFanGirl, Truth Be Told 13, creative-writing-girl13, Jasper 1006, DubbleV, iStartRiots, CourtneyXDuncanForver, musicaltheatergirl-dxc4eva, SamanthaFenton, VampireloverD, Akila-Delpanther-Draconan, Narsilia Haywire, 2nightisthenight
1. Name/nick name: Mae Mae
2. Your Nobody name (Take all the letters of your first name, mix them around and put an "x" where you think it should go): Ganmex
3. Your Gangsta name (the first three letters of your name plus "izzle"): Megizzle
4. Your Detective name (fav. color and fav. animal): White Panda
5. Your Soap Opera name (your middle name and the street you live on): Elizabeth Claire (You're kidding)
6. Your Star Wars name (first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters or your first): Conme
7. Your Super Hero name (2nd fav color, fav drink): Yellow Sprite (Sounds like a candy XD)
8. Your Witness Protection name (middle names of your parents): Ann Daniel
9. Your Goth Name (Black plus the name of one of your pets): Black Sasha
FAN FICTION: MY ANTI-DRUG. because, who has time for drugs if you're reading and plotting and writing and checking reviews? If this is true for you, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile
If you don't have a problem with homosexuality, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever wished you could jump into a movie, book, TV show, et cetera and smack a character for being so incredibly stupid, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this into your profile.
Girls Don't realize these things;
I'm sorry that I bought you roses to tell you that I like you
I'm sorry That I was raised with respect not to sleep with you when you were drunk
I'm sorry That my body's not ripped enough to "satisfy" your wants
I'm sorry that I open your car door, and pull out your chair like I was raised
I'm sorry That I'm not cute enough to be "your guy"
I'm sorry That I am actually nice; not a jerk
I'm sorry I don't have a huge bank account to buy you expensive things
I'm sorry I like to spend quality nights at home cuddling with you, instead of at a club
I'm sorry I would rather make love to you then just screw you like some random guy.
I'm sorry That I am always the one you need to talk to, but never good enough to date
I'm sorry That I always held your hair back when you threw up, and didn't get mad at you for puking in my car, but when we went out you went home with another guy
I'm sorry That I am there to pick you up at 4am when your new man hit you and dropped you off in the middle of nowhere, but not good enough to listen to me when I need a friend
I'm sorry If I start not being there because it hurts being used as a door mat, only to be thrown to the side when the new jerk comes around
I'm sorry If I don't answer my phone anymore when you call, to listen to you cry for hours, instead of getting a couple hours of sleep before work
I'm sorry that you can't realize.. I've been the one all along.
I'm sorry If you read this and know somebody like this but don't care
But most of all
I'm sorry For not being sorry anymore
I'm sorry That you can't accept me for who I am
I'm sorry I can never do anything right, and nothing that I do is good enough to make it in your world.
I'm sorry I caught your boyfriend with another girl and told you about it, I thought that was what friends were for...
I'm sorry That I told you I loved you and actually meant it.
I'm sorry That I talked to you for nine hours on Thanksgiving when your boyfriend was threatening you instead of spending time with my family.
I'm Sorry That I cared
I'm sorry that I listen to you at night talking about how you wish you could have done something different.
Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with assholes who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?" Because the person you are usually searching for is right by you.
If You're one of the FEW girls with enough BALLS to copy and paste this into your profile, and you would never make your guy feel this way, copy and paste into your profile as 'Girls Don't Realize These Things'
OBITUARY FOR THE LATE MR. COMMON SENSE:
Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.
He will be remembered for having cultivated such valuable lessons as: knowing when to come in out of the rain, why the early bird gets the worm, life isn't always fair, and maybe it was my fault.
Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge). His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6-year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate, teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch, and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student only worsened his condition.
Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined even further when schools were required to get parental consent to administer Calpol, sun lotion, or a band-aid to a student, but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.
Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband, churches became businesses, and criminals received better treatment than their victims.
Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.
Common Sense finally gave up the will to live after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.
Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents Truth and Trust, his wife Discretion, his daughter Responsibility, and his son Reason.
He is survived by his 3 stepbrothers I Know My Rights, Someone Else Is To Blame, and I'm A Victim. Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing.
Recently, Reason has suffered a stroke after reading recent Naruto manga volumes. He is in the hospital under recovery. The doctors stated that he "Should not Read anymore Low-Level Manga Plots for quite some time".
If you have ever yelled at the book you were reading because the characters did something stupid post this on your profile
If you've ever run into something big and obvious in public, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you like singing songs at random points in the day, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a wall, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever had a crush on a book character copy this to your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation paste this into your profile
Rules For Hogwarts:
- If death eaters are attacking Hogsmeade I will not point at the sky and shout TO THE BAT MOBILE!
- Remus Lupin does NOT want a flee collar
- I will not make any jokes about Lupin and his time of the month.
- I will not say 'dude, get a life' to Lord Voldemort
- I will not ask Snape why he stole Batman's cape
- Professor Flitwick's name is not Yoda
- I am not to refer to the Accio charm as 'The Force'.
- The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
- If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 10 minutes, I shall assume that I am not allowed to use it.
- It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate.
- "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
- Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labelled, "Firewhiskey."
- I am not allowed to paint the House Elves blue and call them smurfs
- The Whomping Willow is not a Entwife with PMS
- "I have eight horcruxes, take that Voldy!"
- "So I was all like Avada Kadavra and he was all like. Dead."
- Draco Malfoy the amazing...bouncing...Ferret!
- No matter how good a fake Australian accent I can do, I will not imitate Steve Irwin during Care of Magical Creatures class.
- Dumbledore is not Santa, he does not wish for me to sit on his knee and demand presents, especially not in May...June...or July...
- Despite popular belief, Hufflepuffs are not soft and squishy. Do not treat them as such.
- I am not allowed to sing 'we're off to see the wizard' on the way to the headmaster's office
- I am definitely not to sing it accompanied by the house elves acting as a backing group.
- Especially not with kazoos.- The fact that there are only three unforgivable curses does not mean that every other curse is "pretty much forgivable".
- Enchanting the Sorting Hat to sort new students into the House of Martok, or any other house is forbidden.
- There is no such thing as the "Hufflepuff Marshmallow Man".
...Even if I do conjure him up.
- Regardless of the beautiful irony, I will not hang a tempting piñata from the Whomping Willow.
- The song "Ding Dong, The Witch is Dead" is never, ever appropriate.
- Especially in reference to Professor Umbridge.
- I will not write "Wizard" on my hat in sequins.
- I am not allowed to ask Pureblood students things like, "If your parents got divorced, would they still be brother and sister?"
- I am not allowed to dress exactly like Snape and ask him to call me "mini me."
- Snape does not want bleach, laundry detergent, or new underwear for his birthday or Christmas.
- No combination of these is acceptable.
- Murmuring “I see dead people… ” every time I see one of the ghosts is stupid and was never funny.
- Yelling “to infinity, and BEYOND!” was only funny the first time I took off on my broom.
- I am no longer allowed to sing my “own personal spy music” when I wander around the hallways.
- I should not remark that “hell hath no fury like a woman scorned” when Snape gets angry. Ever.
- If I become an animagus, I am not allowed to yell “MORPHIN’ TIME!” every time I change.
- I cannot do this whenever anyone else changes either.
- I must not shout "beam me up Scotty" before disapparating.
- I will not give Hagrid pokemon cards and convince him that they are real animals.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in the fruit salad.
If I agreed with you, then we’d both be wrong.
The Early bird gest the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese.
When in doubt, push random buttons!
Fighting is mind over matter. I don't mind, and you don't matter.
There are three kinds of people. Those who learn by reading, a few who learn by observation, and the rest who have to test the electric fence for themselves.
If all else fails, destroy all evidence that you tried.
Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
The person who smiles when things go wrong has found someone to blame it on.
When I was younger, my parents encouraged me to walk and talk. Now, all they want me to do is sit down and shut up!
Don't think of your self as an ugly person. Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey.
A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws.
"We live in an age where pizza gets to your house before the police do."
Hippopotomonstrousaequipodaliophobic - Fear of long words.
You cry, I cry. You laugh, I laugh. You fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder.
Boys are like slinkys, useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
I ran with scissors, and lived!
If two wrongs don’t make a right, try three.
Borrow money from pessimists- they don’t expect to get it back!
There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count & and those that can’t.
Flying is simple. Just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
Don’t knock on death’s door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
Why is it called 'after dark' when it really is 'after light'?
You can only be young once. But you can always be immature.
A child educated only at school is an uneducated child.
A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway.
Sanity calms, but madness is more interesting
Don't talk about yourself so much... we'll do that when you leave.
This morning I looked down at my unmade bed and decided that it was art in another medium and I should not destroy it.
Know what I'm thinking? No. Neither do I; frightening, isn't it?
If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
Never say "OOPS!" always say "Ah, Interesting!"
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
Put This In Your Profile If You're Still 5 Inside...No Matter How Old You Are Now
When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout.
When life gives you lemons, make apple juice, then laugh while people try to figure out what the hell you did.
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh, he just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask directions.
It's you and me versus the world...we attack at dawn.
Have you seen my mind? I seem to have lost it.
If all else fails, try reading the instructions.
I'm not clumsy... The floor just hates me.
Smart is sexy.
When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. Men invade another country.
If you can't convince them, confuse them.
Remember this, if someone is bothering you. It takes 40 muscles to frown, but it takes only three to stick up your middle finger and say, "Bite me!"
Yes, I hit like a girl. You could too if you hit a bit harder.
Ask me no questions, I will tell you no lies…
Ask me a question! Answers are free, the CORRECT answer will cost you an arm and a leg.
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
A picture is worth a thousand words, but it uses up three thousand times the memory.
Ham and eggs. A day's work for a chicken, a life time commitment for a pig.
The trouble with life is there's no background music.
I smile because I don't know what the hell is going on.
1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, ETC on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Put this in your profile.
1. If someone says, "Is this okay?" You say?
2. How would you describe yourself?
Lonely Boy-The Black Keys (I'm a girl thank you very much!)
3. What do you like in a girl/guy?
The Middle-Jimmy Eat World
4. How do you feel today?
Never Too Late-Three Days Grace
5. What is your life's purpose?
Closer-Tegan & Sara (Yes, every day I get closer to an answer XD)
6. What is your motto?
Clarity-ZEDD ft. Foxes
7. What do your friends think of you?
Radio Song-Superbus (I am totally aware this doesn't make sense)
8. What do you think of your parents?
Crazy-Charles Barkley a.k.a. Cee-Lo Green
9. What do you think about very often?
BAD APPLE!-Touhou Project (I don't like apples!!!)
10. What is 2 2?
Lost in You-Three Days Grace
11. What do you think of your best friend?
The Real World-Owl City (She does bring me back to reality)
12. What do you think of the person you like?
13. What is your life story?
I can do better-Avril Lavgine
14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Don't gotta work it out-Fitz & the Tantrums
15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Unwell-Matchbox Twenty (How appropriate)
16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
In the Mood-Glenn Miller (A swingin' 40s wedding! You're all invited!)
17. What will they play at your funeral?
Single Ladies-Beyoncé (My God will I still be single then?)
18. What is your hobby/interest?
People like us-Kelly Clarkson
19. What is your biggest fear?
Itsumo Nando Demo-Spirited Away ending (Yes, I'm afraid that Chihiro will never see Haku again TT)
20. What is your biggest secret?
I Try-Macy Grey (Try to keep it under wraps, that is)