Author has written 2 stories for Hunger Games.
Hi all, I LOVE writing and Reading. I am an aspired writer. One day I hope to have my own books published, until then I will be re-writing some of my all time favourite books. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!! Please read my stories, would mean a lot :)
I'm a MASS Clato and Everlark fan from the Hunger Games. The Hunger Games are one of my all time favourite books. :)
I love so many authors and stories including; Vampire Academy Richelle Mead, Harry Potter J.K Rowling, Vampire Beach Alex Duval, and of course the Hunger Games Suzanne Collins. I have so many more favorites but if I say them all I would be writing for a very long time...
Anyway I hope you like my Fics on this site, at the moment I'm only writing ones on the Hunger Games because I have so many different ideas for it. I'll see how I go with them though :)
I am a MASSIVE fan of thhe Merlin television series, I think it is amazing... I really wish that this wasn't the final season. I love it oh so much! Especially the Merlin/Arthur bromance.. ;)
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” George Elliot
- “All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.” Walt Disney
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” Milton Berle
- “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.” Eleanor Roosevelt
- ”It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” Vince Lombardi
- ”Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” Albert Einstein
- ”That which doesn’t kill us makes us stronger.” Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein
- “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” Michael Jordan
- "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” Dr Seuss
- Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you never know who would love the person you hide.
- Each day is a gift. Don't send it back unopened.
- What matters most is how well you walk through the fire (Charles Bukowski)
- Apologizing does not always mean that you are wrong and the other person is right. It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.
- Live your life to the fullest, because one day it could all be taken away.
- To me, you're perfect
- Everyone in this world is beautiful
- Who says you’re not perfect? Who says you’re not beautiful? (Selena Gomez)
- It's never too late to change your mind
- Life is like riding a bicycle in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving
- Keep moving forward and don't look back
- Regret less
- Be who you are
- Sometimes the heart sees what’s invisible to the eyes
- Sing, smile at strangers, keep learning, notice kindness, eat ice cream, hope, count your blessings, laugh, love and love some more!
- Don't make promises you can't keep
- It's hard to pretend you love someone when you don't, but it's even harder to pretend that you don't love someone when you really do.
- Life is full of choices
- In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take, the relationships we were afraid to have and the decisions we waited too long to make...
- I know that I've got issues, but your pretty messed up too (Kelly Clarkson)
- The mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work unless it's open.
- We do not need magic to change the world. We carry all the power we need inside ourselves already we have the power to imagine better. (J.K Rowling)
- Love yourself, accept yourself, forgive yourself, and be good to yourself because without you the rest of us are without a source of many wonderful things.
- Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let the pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place.
- Don't look into the past; because you've already been there. Focus on the future since that's where you're going.
- Every day should be passes as if it were to be our last (Publilius Syrus)
- You don't really know how beautiful a girl is until you meet her, all her beauty is in her personality. (Zac Efron)
- It's the inside that counts
- Don't judge a book by its cover
- Strength isn't about how much you can handle before you break, it's about how much you can handle after you break.
- She's strong, because she knows what it's like to be weak. She keeps a guard, because she knows what it's like to cry herself to sleep.
- Do things with passion or not at all.
- It never hurt until you said, "I don't care"
- A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other... Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe forever...
- If you love someone, tell him or her. Forget about the rules or the fear of looking ridiculous. What is truly ridiculous is passing up on an opportunity to tell someone that your heart is invested in them.
- What is right is not always popular; what is popular is not always right
- You may be lonely, but your never alone
- You've got dirt on the side of your nose by the way, did you know? Just there. (Ultimate Hermione Granger favourite quote)
- Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened. Dr Seuss
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, love like you'll never be hurt, sing like there's nobody listening, and live like it's heaven on earth (William W. Purkey
- You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams (Dr Seuss)
- A room without books is like a body without a soul (Marcus Tullius Cicero)
- You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. (Mae West)
- So many books, so little time (Frank Zappa)
- I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. (Marilyn Monroe)
- A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong it is until it's in hot water. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
- Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring. (Marilyn Monroe)
- That which does not kill us makes us stronger (Friedrich Nietzsche)
- Mind over Matter
- You got to get up and try ... Pink
- If your in love with two people you should always choose the second, because if your truely loved the first, you would never have fallen for the second...