Author has written 1 story for Glee.
I LOVE GLEE!!!
I ship...Marley and Ryder (Ryley)Quinn and Sam (Fabrevans)Rachel and Finn (Finchel)
To warn you, I'm not very good at updating stories because I just get wrapped up in reading other stories. I deleted my past stories since I couldn't update them all, so I'm sorry if I disapoint you by updating so slowly.
Poll for what Ryley story I should write will be open until September 26th.
Story Ideas All for Ryley
- Coffee Connection - Marley just graduated from McKinley Highfor college. Ryder is a high school dropout working at a local coffee shop, Lima Bean. They meet over a cup of a caramel latte. What happens when sparks fly?
- Lifeguard-in-Training - Marley needs a job. She has to start payinpoutg her own cell phone bill since her mom can't afford it. She goes and asks for one at her community pool. A lifeguard named Ryder Lynn is assigned to help this lifeguard in traning.
- Mental Instability - Marley and Ryder are just your average teenagers with problems. They each dealt with them irresponsibly. There are consequences. Being locked up in a mental hospital is one of them. Will they get help from each other to make it out?
- Enemy Turned Makeout Buddy - They hated each other, so why are they found in a closet at midnight in a compromising position? Why do the parties they attend end up in them making out? And why don't they stop it from happening?
- College Dreams - Marley and Ryde are just two freshman in college, wanting to do something with their lives. When they meeton campus, there's this undeniable attraction that might just cost them from making their dreams come true?
- Ordinary Girl - Ryder is a famous musician and actor, so why is he attracted to a person that doesn't know who the hell he is? What if he approaches her? What will happen when the media observes this newfound relationship?
- Let Loose - Ryder's a high school dropout working at an amuesment park. Marley's a senior in high school who needs to learn how to let loose and have fun. They meet at Hershey Park. In a 24 hour period, how close can they get? How close will they get?
- Womanizer - Ryder Lynn just wants to find his one true love, and if that means dating every girl he meets, so be it. Marley has just transferred to McKinley High and is told by everygirl in her sophomore year to not persue Ryder. When they meet though, sparks fly, and Marley can't and won't stop it.
- Snuggle Up with the Farmhand - Marley Rose wants a guy to snuggle up with her on the couch on Saturday nights and watch The Hunger Games or old Disney movies. When she visits her grandmother with the rest of her family in Texas, she meets the farmhand Ryder Lynn. He's charming, nice, sweet, and definitely easy on the eyes, but will her father agree?
- Summer Camp - Marley Rose needs to earn service learning hours, so what better way then to earn some at her old summer camp being a junior counselor? Ryder Lynn is forced by his parents to earn service learning hours by being a lifeguard at Water Adventure Summer Camp. When they meet, they find out that they're total opposites. WHat'll happen over the course of the summer?
- Cruise to Nowhere - Cruises are supposed to fun. Then why are Marley and Ryder stranded on a deserted island by themselves? How will they survive? Will they?
- Girl Abandoned - Ryder is walking home one day to find a frail girl outside his apartment crying her eyes out in the pouring rain. He brings her inside and gives her food and a blanket. She has nowhere to go. WHat'll he do to help?
The Rich and Poor - Ryder and his family are rich and own many businesses, causing Ryder to grow up selfish and spoilt. Marley and her family are poor, barley hanging on with one job, causing Marley to grow selfless and appreciate what she has, a close family. Their fathers were old college buddies, so when the Rose's are in need for a well-paying job, the Lynn's come to the rescue. Ryder and Marley are now forced to live under the same roof and attend the same school. What will happen in this mansion? Coming in mid-September