Author has written 3 stories for Hunger Games.
How to know if you are OBSESSED with The Hunger Games (Bold is me)
1. If you are having ANY sort of competition, you recite the rules and end with "And may the odds be ever in your favor!"
2. You want to own a mockingbird so you can tell everybody that it's a Mockingjay (I asked my dad for one for my birthday and he said maybe. he didn't get me one.)
3. You will buy any sort of Hunger Games merchandise (t-shirts, key chains, mockingjay pins, etc)
4. You cried when Rue died
5. You were extremely mad that Finnick and Prim's deaths were both like, a line long
6. You named your cat Buttercup (but i'm going to... when I eventually get a cat)
7. You have a sudden interest in Archery, climbing, etc.
8. You love pita bread
9. You have written/submitted to an SYOT
10. You memorized Rue's lullaby/The Hanging Tree and gave it your own tune
11. You hear a song, and automatically think that it would be perfect for a specific character
12. You like to wear your hair in a braid
13. You have a friend named Peter and you have accidentally (or on purpose) called him Peeta (when I read Divergent though I sometimes read Peeta in my head instead on Peter on accident)
14. You wonder how Suzanne Collins thought up so many strange names.
15. You can't wait for the movie to come out on March 23, 2012 (well before it came of course. now i can't wait for CF)
16. You eat too much and think of how you're such a Capitol person
17. You try to just ignore the nude scenes in Catching Fire
18. You screamed when Peeta died in Catching Fire
19. Then cried when Finnick brought him back to life
20. If someone asks for your address, you say "District 12"
21. You've wondered what squirrel tastes like
22. THG has made you laugh, cry, scream, and throw things across the room, but you stuck with it till the end, and are glad now that you did.
23. You've loved Haymitch, hated Haymitch, and been extremely mad at Haymitch
24. You see a wasps nest and run off screaming "TRACKER JACKERS!!!! DON'T KILL ME!!!"
25. You hate that people are comparing THG to Twilight
26. You wonder what Katniss and Peeta named their kids
27. You wonder what happened to Gale at the end of Mockingjay (To be honest, I coldn't care less about Gale. As long as Peeta's fine, that's all that matters. Finnick being alive would be nice too though).
28. You either love Johanna, or Hate Johanna. There's no in between.
29. You have parts of the book memorized.
30. No matter what is going on, you always compare EVERYTHING in life to The Hunger Games!!!!!
Adult? Is Finnick An Adult? Finnick :)
The Bit In Mockingjay Where Katniss Tells Peeta All The Things About Him :')
Finnick And Annie
Johanna. She Is Amazing
What do you think?
Yes. Definitely yes.
No. As Friends, Okay. But Love? No. Just No.
Yeah, That'd Be Okay...
Noooooo, He's Either Marrying Katniss Or Me!!
I Think The Kind Of Brother/Sister Relationship Is Best
Yeaaah, They're Really Cute Together
I Like Johanna, But Like I Said, Peeta's Either Marrying Katniss Or Me. Nobody Else.
If He Wasn't Already Dating Annie (*Spoiler* Married In Mockingjay...) Then Yes
Uh, They're Good Friends :)
If Katniss didn't win the Games...
Then She Wouldn't Get With Peeta And There Wouldn't Have Been A Rebellion And People Would Still Be Going In To The Games. So No, Katniss Can't Die.
If Peeta died...
I Would Hunt Down Suzanne Collins And Tell Her To Re-write The Whole Thing.
If Gale died...
If Finnick died...
HUGE SPOILER*He Did, And That Was Terrible. :'(
If Rue lived...
Yippee! But Then Katniss And Peeta May Not Have Won...
If Haymitch stopped drinking...
Unlikely, But Would Be Good...
If Katniss chose Peeta...
Then I Would Be Overjoyed And Would Dance Around My House.
If Katniss chose Gale...
I Would Scream. And Cry. And Throw Something. And Once More Hunt Down Suzanne Collins And Tell Her To Re-write The Whole Thing.
if President Snow died...
If Voldemort took over...
This or That?
I Like This... That Is Boring...
Katniss or Gale?
Gale or Peeta?
Finnick or Peeta?
Well I'm Marrying Them Both, So Both.
President Snow or Peeta?
Katniss or Madge?
Madge or Thresh?
Madge (Who Isn't In The Movie. Poo You Lionsgate)
Rue or Clove?
Cato or President Snow?
Because I felt like it!
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
The Hunger Games:Tribute Guide: There is a festive feeling in the air. The
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The Hunger Games... Which Was A DVD... But I Watched It On TV... Does That Count? If Not, Hollyoaks.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Little Bear On TV, Which Coincidentially, Suzanne Collins Wrote... Weird...
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
Shorts, White Top With Peeta Pan (I Renamed Him :P) Collar, And Joules Blue And White Stripy Jacket
10. Did you dream last night?
Yeah, I Was In The Hunger Games With My Friend And Some Person Called Serena And A Boy Called Daniel, And Then Serena Chopped Herself In Half So We Renamed Her Sarah, Then Daniel Fell Down The Hill On His Bike (no clue why he was on a bike) And Then We Found A House With A Phone And We Called Unicorn World And They Saved Us (It Was A Weird Dream...)
11. When did you last laugh?
Today; My Couis Fell In A Bush:P
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Uh, My Hunger Games Posters!
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Yeah, A Photo Of My Friend Dressed Up As A Princess... For No Reason... And When I Asked Her Why, She Said:
'The Raccoons Have Run Out Of Frozen Fresh Fish Fillets From Waitrose And They Need Some Entertainment!'
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
THE HUNGER GAMES!!
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Probably A Load Of Rubbish...
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I Had Two Chickens Called Leaf And Lady Jemima Roadrunner Puddlecluck Poofyhead The First... They Died.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
STOP ALL THE WARS!!
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush:
... Wasn't He An American President Or Something? I'm English...
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Zara Primrose Surname
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Alfie Joseph Surname
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Maybe In Barbados...
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
"Did you miss me?"
Links for 'My Missing Puzzle Piece':