Author has written 4 stories for Redakai: Conquer the Kairu, Ben 10, Mortal Instruments, and Darkest Powers.
My name is Sophia but people call me Westie Dog. My birthday is 9th of July. I have black, curly hair and brown eyes.
I love to read, I love to write, I love to dance and I love music. I am extremely crazy and loud and random. I'm very happy most of the time and when I'm angry it's very visible an I get a bit violent. (A bit is an understatement). Also, I am not homophobic; I don't understand why some people are. If you are homophobic, get off my profile right NOW!!!
Favourite books: Women of the Otherworld series, Darkest Powers Trilogy, The Hunger Games Trilogy, Percy Jackson Series, Alex Rider Series and The Immortals Series.
Favourite TV Shows: Beauty and the Beast, Haven, NCIS, Leverage, Top Gear, Phineas and Ferb, My Babysitter's a Vampire, Kickin' It, Young Justice, Teen Titans and X-Men Evolution
Favourite Films: Lara Croft Tomb Raider, James Bond, Super 8, Snow White and The Huntsman, Journey to the Mysterious Island, I Am Number Four, The Princess Diaries, Sister Act, Sherlock Holmes, Avengers Assemble, Iron Man, Captain America and Thor
Favourite Music: There's so many songs I like, so I can't choose favourites, instead I will give you my favourite genres (it's better than nothing). R&B/Soul, Pop, Hip-Hop/Rap, some Country, Rock, and also Alternative.
Favourite Bands/ Singer: Linkin Park, Evanescence, Nickelback, Carrie Underwood, Justin Timberlake, Avril Lavigne, Blue, Little Mix, Alanis Morissette, Blue, Ciara, Conor Maynard, Timbaland, Christina Aguilera.
Favourite Characters: Elena Michaels (Women of the Otherworld), Nick Sorrentino (Women of the Otherworld), Paige Winterbourne (Women of the Otherworld), Lucas Cortez (Women of the Otherworld), Savannah Levine (Women of the Otherworld), Rue (The Hunger Games), Clove (The Hunger Games), Haymitch Abernathy (The Hunger Games), Derek Souza (Darkest Powers), Damen (The Immortals), Annabeth (Percy Jackson), Grover (Percy Jackson), Clarisse (Percy Jackson), Thalia (Percy Jackson), Duke Crocker (Haven), Ziva David (NCIS), Timothy McGee (NCIS), Leroy Jethro Gibbs (NCIS), Parker (Leverage), Elliot Spencer (Leverage), Hardison (Leverage), Ferb (Phineas and Ferb), Meep (Phineas and Ferb), Sarah (My Babysitter's a Vampire), Beeny (My Babysitter's a Vampire), Rory (My Babysitter's a Vampire), Jack (Kickin' It), Kim (Kickin' It), Jerry (Kickin' It), Artemis (Young Justice), Kid Flash (Young Justice), Rocket (Young Justice), Beast Boy (Teen Titans), Raven (Teen Titans), Cyborg (Teen Titans), Mas y Menos (Teen Titans), Bumblebee (Teen Titans), Jinx (Teen Titans), Kid Flash (Teen Titans), Argent (Teen Titans), Shadowcat/ Kitty (X-Men Evolution), Nightcrawler/ Kurt (X-Men Evolution) Rouge/ Anna-Marie (X-Men Evolution), Spyke/ Evan (X-Men Evolution), Avalanche/ Lance (X-Men Evolution), Beast/ Hank (X-Men Evolution), Wolverine/ Logan (X-Men Evolution), Mystique (X-Men Evolution).
Your guy side:
X You love hoodies.
X its hilarious when people get hurt.
X You've played with/against boys on a team.
X Shopping is torture.
X Gory movies are cool.
X You love to go crazy and not care what people think.
X Sports are fun.
Your girl side:
X You wear lip gloss/Chap stick.
X You wear eyeliner.
X You hate wearing the color black.
X You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
X You smile a lot more than you should.
X You have more than 10 pairs of shoes.
16 to 5 – guess I'm more of a dude than I thought
REMEMBER WHEN . . . ?
Put this in your profile if a part of you will always stay five. . . NO MATTER HOW OLD YOU GET.
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with The Darkest Powers Series, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, ReganBaxter, love is killing me, Rose the pack's Fang, SpiritandBlood, xxWARxx, Phia Phi,
I'll always love you, Mum
When you were 5, your mum gave you an ice-cream cone. You thanked her by yelling at her that it's the wrong kind.
When you were 9, your mum drove you from swimming to soccer to soccer and one birthday party to another. You thanked her by slamming the door and never looking back.
When you were 10, your mum paid for piano classes. You thanked her by never coming to class.
When you were 12, your mum was waiting for a very important call. You thaned her by talking on the phone all night.
When you were 14, your mum paid for a month away at summer camp. You thanked her by not bothering to write a single letter.
When you were 16, your mum taught you how to drive her car. You thanked her by taking it every chance you got.
When you were 18, your mum cried at your high school graduation. You thanked her by partying until dawn.
When you were 20, your mum drove you to college. You thanked her by saying goodbye outside the dorm so you wouldn't have to in front of your friends.
When you were 26, your mum paid for your wedding. You thanked her by moving halfway across the world.
When you were 30, your mum fell ill and needed you to take care of her. You thanked her by reading about the burden parents are to their children.
Then one night she died quietly and everything you did came crashing down on you.
If you love your mum, copy and paste this in your profile. If you don't, then you won't care if your mum dies, will you?
To my best friends: ASHLYN, ANN-MARIE & VICTORIA
WHEN I FLIP MY HAIR
WHEN I RUN AWAY FROM YOU
WHEN I POUT MY LIPS
WHEN I KICK & PUNCH
WHEN I CALL YOU A LOSER
WHEN I AM SILENT
WHEN I IGNORE YOU
WHEN I PULL AWAY
WHEN YOU SEE ME AT MY WORST
WHEN I SCREAM AT YOU
WHEN YOU SEE ME WALKING
IF I DONT CALL YOU
WHEN I'M SCARED
WHEN I LOOK LIKE SOMETHINGS THE MATTER
WHILE I HOLD YOUR HANDS
To Every Guy...
To every guy that's said, "Sex CAN wait
...This one bulletin is for you...
Not many girls appreciate nice guys anymore... And because of this, there are not many left out there...
...A Real Boyfriend Should...
When she stares at your mouth
- Stay on the phone with her even if she's not saying anything.
If you do post this in the next four minutes the one you love will :
A girl and guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared!
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No, it's not. Please, I'm scared.
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you, now slow down!
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
She gives him a big hug
Guy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself, it's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized his break wasn't working but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him one last time that she loved him. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live even if he died.
My name is Sarah...
My name is Sarah
Stop child abuse! Post this on your profile if you think that child abuse is a sick sick way of treating anyone.
Try Not To Cry:
Mommy...Johnny brought a gun to school,
In Memory of The Columbine & Virginia Tech Students Who Were Lost
Please if you would,
DRINKING AND DRIVING
I went to a party, Mom
I felt proud of myself,
I made a healthy choice,
I got into my car,
Now I'm lying on the pavement,
My own bloods all around me,
I'm sure the guy had no idea,
So why do people do it, Mom
Tell sister not to be afraid, Mom
Someone should have taught him,
My breath is getting shorter, Mom
I wish that you could hold me Mom,
Help stop drinking and driving!!
Girls Don't realize these things;
But most of all
Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with assholes who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?"
If you're a guy and you agree with this letter, copy and paste into your profile as 'I'm sorry'
If You're one of the FEW girls with enough guts to copy and paste this into your profile, and you would never make your guy feel this way, copy and paste into your profile as 'Girls Don't Realize These Things'
STEREOTYPING IS WRONG
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
Stereotyping is wrong, and needs to stop. If you agree post this on your profile.
VERY IMPORTANT! DARKEST POWERS=LIFE.
NORMAL PEOPLE: rely on construction people to tear down buildings
NORMAL PEOPLE: say OMG!
NORMAL PEOPLE: go to a psychiatrist to tell their feelings
NORMAL PEOPLE: say shut up or I’ll tell on you!
NORMAL PEOPLE: think that werewolves are half-wolf half-human freaks
NORMAL PEOPLE: when being chased yell HELP ME SOMEBODY!
NORMAL PEOPLE: get nervous/ scared during thunderstorms
NORMAL PEOPLE: would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation
NORMAL PEOPLE: don’t have this on their profile
VERY IMPORTANT! PERCY JACKSON=LIFE.
WHEN RAIN SUDDENLY COMES…
MORTAL: Damn it!
MORTAL: Oh My god!
MORTAL: Shut up!
Thalia - Shut up or my dad will zap you!
THE PERCY JACKSON PLEDGE
I promise to remember Percy whenever I'm at sea.
98% of teens would die if Robert Patterson was standing on the top of the Empire state building, ready to jump. Copy and paste this onto your profile if you are part of the 2% who would be sitting in a lawn chair, eating popcorn, and yelling "Do a flip!"
1) They say guns don't kill people, people kill people. Well, I'm pretty sure the guns help because if you stood there and shouted 'BANG' I don't think you'd kill a lot of people.
2) I won't get the joke today. But don't worry. Tomorrow it will be funny.
3) Smile . . . it makes people wonder what you're up to.
4) It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt . . . then it's darn right hilarious.
5) I don't know what your problem is, but I bet it's hard to pronounce.
6) I know Karate, Kung Fu, and 47 other dangerous words.
7) At last! My plans for world domination are complete! MUAHAHAHAA . . . ha . . . ha . . . Oooh! look, something shiny!
8) I feel no need to live forever as long as I live a long, healthy life.
9) I'm no Angel, just an innocent Devil.
10) One day, your Prince will come. Mine? Oh, he just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
11) Parents spend the first two years of our lives teaching us how to walk and talk, and then spend the next sixteen telling us to sit down and shut-up!
12) A positive attitude won't solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
13) Evening News begins with "Good Evening," then proceeds to tell you why it isn't.
14) One night, I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, and thought, "Where the heck is the ceiling?"
15) "Officer, I swear to drunk, I'm not God!"
16) I did what they said and chose the road less traveled . . . Now where the heck am I?
17) Boys are cute when they try to be smart.
18) I'm not clumsy . . . the floor just hates me.
19) The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
20) I am currently out of my mind; feel free to leave a message
21) Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.
22) It is never too late to be what you might have been.
23) Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.
24) I like work: it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.
25) Memory is a snare, pure and simple; it alters, it subtly rearranges the past to fit the present.
26) Life's under no obligation to give us what we expect.
27) If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.
28) With school turning out more runners, jumpers, racers, tinkerers, grabbers, snatchers, fliers, and swimmers instead of examiners, critics, knowers, and imaginative creators, the word 'intellectual,' of course, became the swear word it deserved to be.
29) What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.
30) Do not read, as children do, to amuse yourself, or like the ambitious, for the purpose of instruction. No, read in order to live.
31) We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are.
32) Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.
33) You have to know what you stand for, not just what you stand against.
34) Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.
35) Never be so focused on what you're looking for that you overlook the thing you actually find.
36) O, there is lovely to feel a book, a good book, firm in the hand, for its fatness holds rich promise, and you are hot inside to think of good hours to come.
37) The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
38) Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead.
39) Whenever you think or you believe or you know, you're a lot of other people: but the moment you feel, you're nobody-but-yourself.
40) The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
41) It is perfectly true, as philosophers say, that life must be understood backwards. But they forget the other proposition, that it must be lived forwards.
42) I not only use all the brains that I have, but all I can borrow.
43) In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.
44) In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you.
45) Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind.
46) Finally, from so little sleeping and so much reading, his brain dried up and he went completely out of his mind.
47) To paraphrase several sages: Nobody can think and hit someone at the same time.
48) After all, reading is arguably a far more creative and imaginative process than writing; when the reader creates emotion in their head, or the colors of the sky during the setting sun, or the smell of a warm summer's breeze on their face, they should reserve as much praise for themselves as they do for the writer - perhaps more.
49) Don't loaf and invite inspiration; light out after it with a club.
50) Weeds are flowers, too, once you get to know them.
51) Books say: She did this because. Life says: She did this. Books are where things are explained to you; life is where things aren't. I'm not surprised some people prefer books.
52) If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, will answer you: I am here to live out loud.
53) Life is always either a tightrope or a feather bed. Give me the tightrope.
54) You know, it's hard work to write a book. I can't tell you how many times I really get going on an idea, then my quill breaks. Or I spill ink all over my writing tunic.
55) Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.
56) Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.
57) To banish imperfection is to destroy expression, to check exertion, to paralyze vitality.
58) Hungry man, reach for the book: it is a weapon.
59) Maybe ever ‘body in the whole damn world is scared of each other.
60) Circumstances are the rulers of the weak; they are but the instruments of the wise.
61) Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and to have her nonsense respected.
62) Genius is nothing more nor less than childhood recaptured at will.
(Disclaimer: I do not own any of these quotes.)
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs., and your Grandpa by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Ask you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Will knock on your front door to see if your home.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college.
FRIENDS: Will help you find your way when you're lost.
FRIENDS: Will help you learn to drive.
FRIENDS: Will watch your pets when you go away.
FRIENDS: Will help you up when you fall down.
FRIENDS: Will go to a concert with you.
FRIENDS: Ask you for your number.
FRIENDS: Hide you from the cops.
FRIENDS: let you make an idiot of yourself in public.
I'm in love with Darkest Powers right now!! If u are in love with it too copy and paste this.
Only crazy people can understand the brilliance of crazy things. If you are crazy and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get like, two reviews, add this to your profile.
If you have ever had a crush on a fictional character, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile
If you and your friend break out into song in a public area put this on your profile
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
Copy and paste this to your profile if you'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of pushing the button on the TV.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over air, copy and past this into your profile
If you have ever tripped UP stairs, copy and paste this into your profile
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever stopped to look at something in the middle of a busy street, copy this into your profile
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile
If people think you are mentally insane...copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have ever fallen off a chair backwards, copy this into your profile
If you are the type of person who gets in trouble in class for reading while the teacher is talking copy and paste this and add your name. Queen of Atlantis, Bellas.My.Alter.Ego, Sir Spamalot, Give Up your Prejudices, kendraxinjectionxx, lotsadodles11, horselover597, Invisibool, 5x5shadow5xXxVampChicaxXx.BrIgHtEyEdGiRl-LiVeitToThEeNd, MCR lone wolf, Pasta girl ve, FrostoftheNight, Phia Phi
If you actually take the time to read other peoples profiles, copy this to yours
If you have ever walked into a room then forgot what you were doing, then started walking away and remembered copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tried to put you foot behind you head, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever tried to lick your elbow and knew that it was physically impossible, copy this to your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever run into a tree, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever gotten so sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, Copy this into your profile.
If gum has ever fallen out of your mouth while you were talking, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
9 Things I Hate About Everyone:
1) People who point at their wrist while asking for the time...I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my ass when I ask where the toilet is?
2) People who are willing to get off their butt to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.
3) When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Darn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
4) When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Idiots!
5) When people say while watching a film "Did you see that?" No Loser, I paid £12.00 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.
6) People who ask "Can I ask you a question?" Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
7) When something is 'new and improved!' Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, and it couldn't be new.
8)When people say "life is short". What the heck?! Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?
9) When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?" If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.
If money doesn’t grow on trees, then why do banks have branches?
What disease did cured ham have?
Why do we say we “slept like a baby” when babies wake up every hour and a half?
Why do alarm clocks “go off” when they start making noise?
Instead of “All things in moderation,” shouldn’t it be “Some things in moderation”?
Why do we yell “Heads up!” when we should be yelling “Heads down!”?
Why is it called quicksand when it sucks you down very, very slowly?
When French people swear, do they say, “Pardon my English”?
Why is it called the Department of the Interior when they are in charge of everything outdoors?
Why are they called marbles if they’re made out of glass?
If everyone lost five pounds at the same time, would it throw the Earth out of its orbit?
What color hair do bald men put on their driver’s license?
How do you know when it’s time to tune your bagpipes?
How do you throw away a garbage can?
Why do we put our suits in a garment bag and our garments in a suitcase?
When two airplanes almost collide, why is it a “near miss”? Shouldn’t it be a “near hit”?
How can something be both “new” and “improved”?
Why do we shut up, but quiet down?
How did the “Keep Off the Grass” sign get there in the first place?
You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
Death is God's way of saying, "Your fired!" Suicide is a human's way of saying, "You can't fire me I quit!"
Friends will say, "You deserve better!" But a best friend will prank call him saying, "You're gonna die in seven days!"
Best friends, it’s who we are . . . instead of saying "excuse me" we push each other out of the way and say "move". We hug each other and laugh at any random moment. We argue about the stupidest things then we find out we were both wrong.
Psychotherapist = Psycho the Rapist ... plain scary
now for semoehtnig itnresitng...
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
If you could read that put it in your profile.
They were looking through peoples MySpaces.
The girl slowly came upon this one myspace.
It had creatures in the background and the man looked like a psycho.
She started laughing with her friend commenting on how ugly he was.
Right then, an instant message came up.
SatanStalker: So how do u like my MySpace??
XxLoVemExX: Who is this anyway??
SatanStalker: Well, you should know; youre looking at my MySpace right now.
XxLoVemExX: How do you know that im looking at ur pro??
SatanStalker: I know when people look at my MySpace.
XxLoVemExX: What? That doesnt make any sense, how?
SatanStalker: I just do.
Satanstalker: Especially to pretty girls like you.
Satanstalker: With very nice legs I might say.
At the time the girl was wearing high shorts.
She started to pull them down a little bit to cover what ever she could. Her and her friend started to get worried now.
XxLoVemExX: Ok whatever man youre starting to scare the living sht out of me.
SatanStalker: You should be afraid.
SatanStalker: You wouldnt want an ugly guy like me touching your legs huh? I mean thats what you just said about me with your friend like a minute ago.
They were in shock.
Her friend: Holy crap man just block him hes a fcking psycho!
The girl: Ok holy crap, you think hes watching us?
SatanStalker: I am.
SatanStalker: Well it wouldnt really matter if you blocked me anyway; it wouldnt stop me from coming to your house.
XxLoVemExX: What? My house?
SatanStalker: Yeah, youre alone so its not a problem.
XxLoVemExX: Ok I think Im going to leave now because youre freaking me out.
SatanStalker: Your screen name says love me, trust me that wont be a problem.
SatanStalker has just signed off.
The girl and her friend were really scared.
Girl's friend: Whatever lets just go upstairs trust me I doubt hes really coming. Its just a joke from someone.
They went upstairs and were having a pillow fight.
All of a sudden the girls friend said she had to go to the bathroom. The girl said ok.
Ten minutes later the girl noticed that her friend was still in the bathroom and was wondering what was up.
She goes and knocks but no one said anything
she opens it and finds her friend there on the ground dead. She started to scream but when she turned around he was there. News the next morning said that there was one girl dead in the bathroom;
her neck sliced with blood all over the ground. with her head nailed to the wall. Just her head.
If you do not repost this in the next two minutes here will be three men, one in your bathroom, one in your room, and one killing your parents at that very moment.
Tonight at 1:30am. Well what are you waiting for?
Repost or you are going to die.
List twelve of your favorite characters from your fandom, in no particular order.
1. Clary Fairchild-Morgenstern
2. Jace Herondale/ Wayland/ Lightwood
3. Maia Roberts
4. Jordan Kyle
5. Isabelle Lightwood
6. Simon Lewis
7. Sebastian/ Jonathan Christopher Morgenstern
8. Magnus Bane
9. Alec Lightwood
10. Aline Penhallow
11. Helen Blackthorn
12. Max Lightwood
1. Have you ever read a Simon/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
Simon/Helen. No... Highly unlikely that any exist. They don't have any scenes together in the book.
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Jordan? Let me think... YES!! Brown hair, olive skin, blue/ hazel eyes, hot body. OF COURSE!
3.What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Max got Magnus pregnant? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND! Magnus is approximately 8 HUNDRED YEARS OLD. Max is NINE! Sick-minded people
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
Yes. They were sweet.
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Simon/Jace. Simon isn't the biggest fan of Jace. Jace isn't fond of Simon. They dislike each other very much. You do the math.
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Isabelle/Alec or Isabelle/Aline. Isabelle and Alec are brother and sister – BY BLOOD. No. Isabelle and Aline are more likely, they have much in common.
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve making out?
If Sebastian walked in on Jace and Max making out? I'm OFFICIALLY weirded out. Sebastian is evil, Jace is Max’s adopted brother, and Max is a nine year old boy. Do I really need to elaborate. Sebastian said, “ I already killed him?”
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
Maia/Aline... Brought together in the Battle for Alicante, they despised each other greatly. Will they get over themselves in order to fight together for their lives?
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
Clary/Magnus. Magnus took away Clary’s memories. He's known her since she was two. That would be really weird, so no. I don't think it exists.
10. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Clary/Simon/Max... Do not read if you don't lie manga or comics and have no idea what Forbidden Planet is.
(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (7). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (6), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (5).
Clary and Sebastian are in a happy relationship until Alec runs off with Sebastian. Clary, brokenhearted, has a hot on-night stand with Helen and a brief unhappy affair with Simon, then follows advice of Isabelle and finds true love with Isabelle. O_o
What title would you give this fic?
What is true love?
11. How would you react if you saw (8) and (11) in a closet together with a rubber ducky?
Helen and Magnus in a closet? I would run out the room screaming, “Sweet Mother of Pearl, they stole my sister’s rubber ducky?!”
12. How would you feel if (2) dissed you in the worst possible way ever?
Jace? I'd back hand him across the face and say, “I'm 50% sure that you've never been slapped by a black girl. I'm also 50% sure you don't want to again.” Then I'd smile and skip away. I would be very happy as you can see.
13. If you saw (9) and (3) in bed together, what would you do?
Alec and Maia? “Wait, what? Hold up. Alec... Maia... You two- You're- How... WHAT THE HELL?! I'M SO CONFUSED?” Slammiong the door, I stomp out, squirming at the sounds of pleasure erupting from the room. O_o
14. You just came home from school and all of your friends hate you, your teacher just gave you an F on the most important project of the year, and your parents have grounded you as your teacher had already called and told them of your grade. You open the door to your bedroom and you find (10) rummaging through your stuff. What do you do?
Aline? “Frickin’ hell, the answers to your problems do not lie in my socks drawer!”
15. What would you think if (1) was emo and had tried to slit his/her wrists? If (1) is already emo/slit his/her wrists already, what would you think if (1) became the most optimistic person in the world?
Where’s Jace? I'm gonna kill him. But before that, I'd slap some sense into Clary’s little red head.
16. (2) and (11) are your teachers. What would you do?
Jace – drool over his beauty after I despise his forever-inflating ego. Helen – sit at the back of the class, drawing her eyes and profile repeatedly. (She’s so pretty)
17. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort
The Afterlife Changed You. (Sebastian could only possibly be comforting after death)