Poll: I already decided, but what do YOU think Mai and Naru's baby will be in Stay Safe? Vote Now!
Author has written 14 stories for Ghost Hunt.
Hey yall! I'm from the USA, living in one of the southern states, and I'm also a teenaged-girl, though I'm not sure why I should bother to tell you that... O.o lol. Anyway, I'm usually quiet and shy, but once I get to know someone for a long while, I'm loud and will probably annoy you at times from being so weird lol. I love anime and manga, as if you couldn't already tell. XD I just absolutely love Ghost Hunt especially Naru and Mai together, and anyone who says they shouldn't be together to me... Be prepared! o(ω*)o
Ghost Hunt fanfics that I'm writing or have written by myself:
'By the way, we're dating'
'Naru's Little Enemy'
'What to get him?'
'A Time To Do Something Special'
Ghost Hunt fanfics that I'm writing or have written with other authors:
'The Return' it's a sequel to 'Chocolate Naru'. (Both with Treelow955. She and I have another one that's on her profile called 'The Switch', which is currently on hold.)
'Jealousy in the Office'! (With MzShellSan. She and I also have another called 'Midnight Blue'. It's on her profile. Lots of fluff in that one! XD It's cute.)
'SP-Wait kids?!' (With AmyNChan. This one is on her profile. Hehe loved writing that with her!)
'A Time Of New Beginnings' (With CaseyShibuya-Davis9697. It's on her profile)
'SPR and the White Thunder' (With Chaosweaver13)
'Twisted Fate' (Again, with MzShellSan. Hehe, we love writing with each other!)
'The Last of Together' (It's with Spamano Love Child. It's really great, I believe! :D)
'Ghost Hunt! Behind the Scenes!' (With AmyNChan! It's really funny, promise it'll make you smile and laugh!)
.: Fun Things to add to your Profile :.
- Pick your birth month.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
You obsessively check your email almost every 10 minutes, copy and paste this to your profile.
If your obsessed with anime and you know it, copy this and put in on your profile!
If you've ever threatened a computer or video game console, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, put this in your profile.
If you read your own stories or profile just for the heck of it,copy and paste this to your profile.
If you sing a lot at random moments, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are anti-social sometimes copy this into your profile.
If you have the most RANDOM dreams, copy this.
If you want to learn Japanese, copy/paste this into your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever thought you heard your text ringtone go off but didn't have one when you checked copy and paste this to your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE is when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
All the good ones are either gay, married, or fictional characters in books or movies or TV shows. If you agree, copy and paste.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
If you think that it's not fair that the guys in manga and anime are almost always better than the guys in the real world, copy and paste this in your profile! Then add your name. List: Mitchan007/Jessie, Ni-Chan, raining-pandas, Keiko Hayasaka, WantingFreedom, LaharlCrazy1120, seshomaru94, Naruisawesome
Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met.
My cooking skills are so good, the smoke detectors cheer me on.
Sleeping with ALL your stuff animals as a child so none of them got offended. (I did! I'm not ashamed to say it! Lol :p)
No, I am not single. I'm in a long distance relationship because my boyfriend lives in the future. (Yup...that's sooo me...)
10 AWKWARD MOMENTS!
That awkward moment when...An awkward moment isn't so awkward but should be. So it's awkward because it's not awkward.
When someone asks "what's wrong" and they're the problem.
When you realize school is tomorrow and you did none of your homework.
When your friend gets into trouble for something you did.
When someone is mad at you and you don't even know what you did.
When you're not sure if something is your actual memory or if your brain just made it up.
When you want to laugh in a serious situation.
When you're actually telling the truth but you laugh during it and everybody thinks you're lying.
When you're doing weird stuff then realize someone was watching you the entire time.
When you're left alone with someone you just met...
The Stupid Test!
Put an 'x' next to the one that is you, than in the end, add up all the 'x's'. if you have 18 or less, than you are not stupid. Do NOT take this seriously.
(x) Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were talking.
(x) Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were NOT talking.
() You have ran into a glass/screen door.
() You have jumped out of a moving vehicle.
(x) You have thought of something funny and laughed, then people gave you weird looks.
() You have ran into a tree.
() It IS possible to lick your elbow
() You just tried to lick your elbow.
(x) You never knew that the Alphabet and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star have the same rhythm.
(x) You just tried to sing them.
() You have tripped on your shoelace and fallen.
(x) You have choked on your own spit.
() You have seen the the Matrix and still don’t get it.
(x) You didn’t notice that in the last question “the” was spelled twice
(x) You just looked at it.
(x) Your hair is blonde/dirty blonde/has blonde in it.
(x) People have called you slow.
(x) You have accidentally caught something on fire.
(x) You tried to drink out of a straw, but it went into your nose/eyes/cheek.
(x) You have caught yourself drooling.
() You’ve fallen asleep in class.
() If someone says “fart”, you laugh.
() You just laughed.
(x) Sometimes you just stop thinking.
(x) You tell a story, and forget what you were talking about halfway through.
() People are often shaking their heads and walking away from you.
(x) You are often told to use your “inside voice”.
(x) You use your fingers to do simple math.
() You have eaten a bug.
() You are taking this test when you should be doing something important. (social studies and Chem homework)
() You have put your clothes on backwards or inside out, and didn’t realize it.
(x) You’ve looked all over for something, and realized it was in your hand, pocket, head, etc.
() You sometimes post bulletins because you are scared that what they say will happen to you if you don’t even when you know it won’t happen to you.
() You break a lot of things.
(x) Your friends know not to use big words around you.
(x) You sometimes tilt your head when you’re confused.
(x) You have fallen out of your chair before.
(x) When you’re lying in bed, you try to find pictures in the texture of the ceiling.
Total= 4 My Total: 22 (*sigh* almost made it)
My Alternate Names : 1. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Amaizzle (Umm okay??)
2. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (color and animal): Yellow Panda
3. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Errin Edge
4. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Kelwhith (what the crap?!)
5. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (color, drink): Blue Water
6. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name): Hlimtae (O.o weird)
7. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mothers middle name): Sue
8. YOUR GOTH NAME: (Colour, and the name of one your pets): Black Trixie (Awesome!)
9. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (color, and something that can go wrong): Purple Lightening
10. YOUR PIRATE NAME: (color, pirate accessory): Green eye-patch (O.O XD)
11. YOUR ANIMAL NAME: (First 2 letters of your mom's first name, last letter of your dad's name, last letter of one of your pet's names, first 2 letters of your favourite country): Glyepa (...)
if you can read this message, you are blessed, because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all: I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! tahts so cool! If you can read that please put it in your profile.
this was on Treelow955's Profile
1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, ETC on Shuffle.
1. If someone says, "Is this okay?" You say?
Why Can't I? (Ehhh, no lol.)
2. How would you describe yourself?
Why? (Lol not that either!)
3. What do you like in a girl/guy?
True (...Meaning for them to be honest? Yeah, sure. XD)
4. How do you feel today?
Best Days of Your Life (Um, I guess...)
5. What is your life's purpose?
It's Alright, It's OK (Lol okaaaay)
6. What is your motto?
Let It Go. (YES! That should be everyone's motto!)
7. What do your friends think of you?
Broken (... T_T I hope not...)
8. What do you think of your parents?
Collapsed (Haha, that'd probably be perfect if they were divorced, but they're not. XD)
9. What do you think about very often?
Shut Up & Kiss Me (Psh, whaaat? No...)
10. What is 2 plus 2?
Crash My Party (Hmm...I don't think so.)
11. What do you think of your best friend?
Cold As You (Aww...such a mean friend...)
12. What do you think of the person you like?
Kissed You Goodnight (OMG, yes that'd be perfect!)
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
Opening Credits: My Kinda Party (haha awesome!)
Waking Up: Next Contestant (Nooooo.)
First Day At School: Gummy Bear (...I have no words for this...)
Falling In Love: I Don't Dance (AWW. :) The title doesn't fit but the song sure does!)
Fight Song: E.T. (O.o whaaat?)
Breaking Up: Haunted (Perfect!!)
Prom night: Hard To Love (Naaaah.)
Life: Strike Back (Lol maybe...)
Mental Breakdown: Drunk Last Night (Haha probably fits!)
Driving: What Makes You Beautiful (...No putting on makeup while driving, girls!)
Flashback: Still Into You (Kinda sad if you think about it...)
Getting back together: I Want Crazy (...*cough* Not too crazy, okay?)
Wedding: What Hurts the Most (No, no, no, no!)
Birth of Child: Think Twice (Umm...too late the kid is already born haha)
Final Battle: The Hanging Tree (YES!)
Funeral Song: Wildflower (NO!!!)
Final Credits: Angel With a Shotgun (I guess so.)
You have a short temper.
You are physically strong.
You have a free spirit.
You spend most of your time alone.
You are very polite.
Dark and Fire. Interesting...(Dont mess with me then! Lol.)
WAYS TO MAKE SURE YOUR STILL INSANE
At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy"
Ask your dog if it's comfortable with it's name. Repeat with cat, until people ask if you're alright.
As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
Specify that your drive-through order is "to go"
Sing along at the opera.
Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because your not in the mood.
When the money comes out of the ATM, scream "I WON! I WON!"
When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling, "Run for your lives! They're loose!!!"
My Mother tought me:
My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE - "If you're going kill each other, do it outside - I just finished cleaning the house!"
My mother taught me RELIGION - "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL - "If you don't sort yourself out, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week"
My mother taught me LOGIC - "Because I said so, that's why."
My Mother taught me LOGIC...#2 - "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the shops with me."
My mother taught me FORESIGHT - "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
My mother taught me IRONY - "Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about."
My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS - "Shut your mouth and eat your dinner!"
My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM - "Will you "look" at the dirt on the back of your neck!"
My mother taught me about STAMINA - "You'll sit there 'till all that spinach is finished."
My mother taught me about WEATHER - "It looks as if a tornado swept through your room."
My mother taught me how to solve PHYSICS PROBLEMS - "If I yelled because I saw a meteor coming toward you, would you listen THEN?"
My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY - "If I've told you once, I've told you a million times - Don't Exaggerate!!!"
My mother taught me THE CIRCLE OF LIFE - "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION - "Stop acting like your father!"
My mother taught me about ENVY - "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do!"
My Mother taught me about ANTICIPATION - "Just wait until we get home."
My Mother taught me about RECEIVING - "You are going to get it when we get home!"
My Mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE - "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to stick that way."
My Mother taught me to THINK AHEAD - "If you don't pass your spelling test, you'll never get a good job."
My Mother taught me ESP - "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you're cold?"
My Mother taught me HUMOR - "When that lawnmower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."
My Mother taught me how to BECOME AN ADULT - "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
My Mother taught me about GENETICS - "You're just like your father."
My Mother taught me about my ROOTS - "Do you think you were born in a barn?"
My Mother taught me about WISDOM OF AGE - "When you get to be my age, you will understand."
My Mother taught me about JUSTICE - "One day you'll have kids ...and I hope they turn out just like you!"
The ones in bold is what my mom has said to me before! Thats like half! Lol!
TOMBOYISH OR GIRLY? ( Bold the ones you are)
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/stick You love to shop.
Result: My guy side wins! Cool! ;)
You're a 90's kid if:
You can finish this 'ice ice _"
I was a late 90's kid but I still remember just about all of these lol.
*A Real Boyfriend*
It will change a lot of things u thought u new!
If only everyone could see this and understand it.
When she stares at your mouth
When she pushes you or hits you
When she starts cursing at you trying to act all tough
When she's quiet
When she ignores you
When she pulls away
When you see her at her worst
When you see her start crying
When you see her walking
When she's scared
When she steals your favorite hoodie/hat
When she teases you
When she doesn't answer for a long time
When she looks at you with doubt
When she says that she likes you
When she grabs at your hands
When she bumps into you
When she tells you a secret
When she looks at you in your eyes
When she says it's over
When she re posts this bulletin
When she says "want me to call you back?"
- Stay on the phone with her even if she's not saying anything.
- When she's mad hug her tight and don't let her go
- When she says she's okay don't believe it, talk with her
- because 10 yrs later she'll remember you
- Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her
- Treat her like she's all that matters to you.
- Stay up with her when she's sick.
- Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think it's stupid :)
- Give her the world
- Let her wear your clothes
- When she's bored and sad, hang out with her.
- Let her know she's important.
-Kiss her in the pouring rain
- When she runs up to you crying, the first thing you say is; "Whose ass am I kicking baby?"
Guys post as: "I'D be this Boyfriend
Advice for guys
When she acts shy...
When she runs away from you...
When she puts her face near yours...
When she kicks and punches you...
When she is silent...
When she ignores you...
When she pulls away...
When you see her at her worst...
When she screams at you...
When you see her walking...
When she's scared...
When she looks like somethings the matter...
While she holds your hand...
- You really don't need any tips just be your flawless selves and let the
Post this in the next 69 seconds and you will have the best day of your life
5 DEADLY TERMS USED BY A WOMAN.
FINE: This is the word women use to end an arguement when she knows she is right and you need to shut up.
NOTHING:means something and you need to be worried.
GO AHEAD: this is a dare, not permission, do not do it.
WHATEVER: A woman's way of saying screw you.
THAT'S OKAY: She is thinking long and hard on how and when you will pay for your mistake.
BONUS WORD-WOW!:This is not a compliment. She's amazed that one person could be so stupid.
Haha omg this is soo true!
IT IS HARD TO BE A WOMAN
You must think like a man.
Act like a lady.
Look like a young girl
And work like a horse.
We need=I want
I'm sorry=You'll be sorry
We need to talk=You're in trouble
Go ahead=You better not
Do what you want=You'll pay for this later
I'm not upset=Of course I am, you moron!
Guys...learn this! Lol.
Wake up in the middle of the night to pee: Avoid all mirrors.
Airplane engine makes a sudden noise: I lived a good life.
Hear thumps while in shower: Your whole family is being killed and you're next.
Turns off all lights before going to bed: OMG run for the bed before the demons get you!
Elevator door doesn't immediately open: Trapped forever.
Realize it's too quite, where's everyone?: Oh god zombies.
Things you must try on an elevator.
-Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
-Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask them to call you admiral.
-Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in honor: "You're one of them!" and back away slowly.
-Say DING at each floor.
-Make explosion noises when someone presses a button.
-Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and then announce that this is your personal space.
-When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap him/her on the shoulder then pretend it wasn't you.
-Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
-Call out a group hug then enforce it.
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody?
YES! Nah, I'm just kidding...sadly I'm not *sigh*
2) Do you hate more than 3 people?
3) How many houses have you lived in?
Hmm...I'm just gonna say one
4) Favorite candy bar?
5) Favorite shoes?
6) Have you ever tripped someone?
I don't think so
7) Least favorite school subject?
Math! And English too!
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD?
I sure don't!
10) Have you ever thrown up in public?
Not that I can remember.
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind.
What's the next thing I'm gonna write for my stories!
12) Favorite genre of music?
13) What is your zodiac sign?
Umm...the Tiger. (I think that's what they want) Or Gemini
14) What time were you born?
15) Do you like beer?
Never had it so I don't know!
16) Ever made a prank phone call?
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own?
I don't think I have any!
18) Are you sarcastic?
No...not at all XD Haha yeah I am sometimes!
19) What are your favorite colors?
Black, White and Aqua!
20) How many watches do you own?
21) Summer or winter?
Summer! I freeze in the winter!
23) Favorite color to wear?
Black and White
24) Pepsi or Sprite?
Ehh...Sprite I guess
25) What color is your cell phone?
26) Where is your second home?
27) Have you ever slapped someone?
28) Have you ever had a cavity?
One I think
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom?
30) How many video games do you own?
Too many to count.
31) What was your first pet?
My dog, Trixie.
32) Ever had braces?
Yes, I have...In fact I got them off about a year ago :)
33) Do looks matter?
34) Do you use chapstick?
35) Name 3 teachers from your High School.
My mom, my mother, and my mommy (Hahaha, I'm homeschooled. I only have one teacher)
36) American Eagle or Abercombie?
Neither but I'll say American Eagle since I've never heard of Abercombie
37) Are you too forgiving?
It's according to what the person did!
38) How many children do you want?
Two or three.
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic?
What is that?
40) Favorite breakfast meal?
41) Do you own a gun?
42) Ever thought you were in love?
Don't think so!
43) When was the last time you cried?
I can't remember!
44) What did you do 3 nights ago?
Hmm...I think I watched TV with one of my cousins and my sister at my grandma's house!
45) Olive Garden? La Panera?
Never heard of La Panera and never been to Olive Garden!
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy?
Yeah...what else am I suppose to call her? Lol.
47) Ever been in a castle?
No but I want to!
Nope, don't have any!
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha?
I do not.
50) Ever been to Kentucky?
No but I want to!
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic?
What the crap is that?!
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now?
53) Have you ever called someone Boo?
A baby before...
55) Do you own a diamond ring?
I don't think so...I think mine is crystal!
56) Are you happy with your life right now?
57) Do you dye your hair?
58) Does anyone like you?
How am I supposed to know?
59) What year were you born?
60) What were you doing in May of 1994?
...I wasn't even born!
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD?
62) McDonalds or Wendy's?
63) Do you like yourself?
Yeah, I guess so...
64) Are you closer to your mother or father?
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex?
Personality. And nice eyes...and hair :D
66) Are you afraid of the dark?
I wouldn't say I'm afraid but I just don't really like it because I can't see anything!
67) Have you ever eaten paste?
Are you crazy?!
68) Do you own a webcam?
69) Have you ever stripped?
Yeah, all the time! It's so fun! NOT!!! Why would I strip?! Lol.
70) Ever broke a bone?
72) Do you chat on AIM often?
73) Pringles or Lays?
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
No, not that I'm aware of...
75) Rugrats or Doug?
I have watched Doug a few times when I was little...Rugrats was just idiotic!
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch?
77) Did you like your high school guidance counselor?
I don't have one...If I did, it'd still be my mom!
78) Has anyone ever called you fat?
No...Everyone says I'm skinny as a rail but I don't think so!
79) Do you have a birth mark?
80) Do you own a car?
I do! But I only just have my permit...
81) Can you cook?
82) 3 things that annoy you:
1. Friends breaking promises especially saying they'll never leave but do
2. When little kids say 'You're not the boss of me'. You just wanna...
3. When my sister is being sooo nosey and wants to know everything I do
83) Do you text message often?
84) Money or love?
Love. Love is the most important thing.
85) Do you have any scars?
Yeah, a few!
86) What do you want more than anything right now?
To go to England and Japan...
87) Do you enjoy scary movies?
88) Relationships or one night stands?
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit?
Juicy Fruit...I guess...
90) Do you enjoy greasy food?
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies?
Ehh..I think so!
92) Do you own a box of crayons?
Of course. Who doesn't?!
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you?
Ummm...my mom I think!
95) Who was the last person that made you mad?
96) Who was the last person that made you cry?
I don't remember
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh?
One of my cousins!
98) Who was the last person that you fell for?
One of my friend's brother...But I don't like him anymore
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you?
One of my cousins...
100) Who was the last person that called you?
Some random person I don't know!
I'm from the SOUTH where...
Everyone pulls over to let a funeral procession pass.
We don't have fireflies, we have 'lightening bugs'.
'Taters' are mandatory while shoes are NOT.
"Y'all" is a proper noun.
"Ain't" is a word.
Chicken is fried.
Biscuits come with gravy.
Sweet tea is the 'house' wine.
Shopping carts are 'buggies'.
We never disrespect our elders.
We talk to strangers.
We wave a lot!
We love pearls, porches, & peanuts and 'Blessings hearts'.
Copy and paste if you're a true southern.
OMG! This is so freaking true! Me and my family and everyone around here do this! Well...Of course we do live in the south lol.
When you're home alone & someone knocks on your door:
10% say 'Who is it?'
64% look through the peep hole.
25% Open the door.
1% Crawl around on the ground like a ninja and look through the window very quietly to make sure it isn't a masked murder.
So which one are you? Hahaha, I'm that 1 percent! XD
The 6 truths of life...
1. You can't lick all of your teeth with your tongue.
2. You just tried to do the above.
3. The first truth is a lie.
4. You're smiling now because you're realizing you're an idiot.
5. You'll copy this into your profile for some other sucker to read it.
6. There's still a stupid smile on your face. XD
How to Know if You're Addicted to Fanfiction (Better than drugs or alchohol! .)
11. You check your profile every ten minutes.
10. You no longer refer to comments as "comments." They are now known only as "reviews."
9. Pens are for idiots, and you wouldn't be caught dead with one. How on earth are you supposed to erase when you want to rewrite?
8. You start laughing at the most inopportune times because you remembered something funny from a fanfic.
7. You pretend to take notes, but really you're getting a head start on your latest ficlet.
6. Short disclaimers are for losers. Whoever thinks up the craziest (or goriest O.O) gets a cookie.
5. You can't write for English class because you've used up all your ideas for fanfiction.
4. A story idea isn't a story idea. It's a plot bunny.
3. You hear people talking about a ship (the water variety), and you jump, like, five feet in the air and act like you've never heard the word used outside of the fanfiction context.
2. Whenever something inspiring happens, you screech, "Ooh! Fanfic idea!" and then immerse yourself in writing for the next three hours.
1. You repost this onto your profile! :)
How much am I worth? (Come on people! You know that you are worth a lot! Holla at me now!) :D
Natural Hair Color:
[X] Brown - $100
[X] Blonde - $50
] Bald - $5
] Other - $75
Green - $75
] Blue - $150
]Hazel - $100
] Other - $15
Total so far: $200
] Over 7′ - $200
] 6′8″ to 7′ - $175
] 6′0″ to 6′7″ - $150
] 5′5″ to 5′11″ - $75
] 5′4″ to 5′10″ - $85
[X] Under 5'4"-$50
Total so far: $250
Age: ] 50 to 56 - $175
] 46 to 50 - $150
] 41 to 45 - $125
] 31 to 40 - $100
[ ] 26 to 30 - $75
] 21 to 25 - $50
] 19 to 20 - $25
[X]1 to 18 - $100
Total so far: $350
] Twins or more than twins - $750
]First born - $320
] Only Child - $250
[X] Second born - $150
[X] Middle child - $100
] Last Born - $100
]Third born - $550
] Fourth born - $300
] Fifth born - $400
] Sixth born -$215
Total so far: $600
] I did like once - $400
[ Only Holidays - $250
] Sometimes - $215
] YES - $200
] Only weekends - $300
] Every other day - $50
] Once a day - $15
] I live from the bottle - $Bankrupt$
[X] No - $600
Total so far: $1,200
] Perfect vision - $400
] need or have glasses/contacts but don’t wear them - $200
] No correction - $100
[X] Glasses - $50
] Contacts - $25
] Surgical correction - $100
Total so far: $1,250
] above 13 - $300
] 12 and a half to 13 - $250
]11 to 12 - $400
] 7 to 10 - $50
[X] Under 7- $450
Total so far: $1,700
Favorite Colors (multiple):
] Green - $750
] Red - $600
[X] Black- $100
] Silver- $175
] Yellow -$475
]Brown - $300
] Purple - $225
[X] White - $400
[X]Aqua - $350
] Orange - $300
]Blue - $300
] Pink - $100
] Other - $500
Did you use a calculator to add it all up?
] Yes - $0
] Nope- $1000
[X] some - $750
Final Total: $3,300 (Hmmm...not much very I don't think...) Find out how much YOU'RE worth! Come on! You know you're worth a LOT!!! XD
people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I like GAMES, ANIME and COMICS, so I MUST be childish.
Things you will NEVER hear a SOUTHERN say...
1. Duct tape won't fix that.
2. Honey, I think we should sell the pickup and buy a family sedan
3. We don't keep firearms in this house.
4. I thought Graceland was tacky.
5. We're vegetarians.
6. I'll have grapefruit and grapes instead of biscuits and gravy.
And last but not least...
7. Who cares who won the Civil War!
GET TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOUR AUTHOR. :D
1.You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station. What do you buy?
Umm...OH! Funyuns! Hehe!
2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be?
Dolphin or a seahorse lol.
3. Who's your favorite redhead?
Ehhh...from an anime? Ayako from Ghost Hunt, I guess.
4. What do you order when you're at IHOP?
I don't go to IHOP! :P
5. Last book you read?
The Divergent trilogy...Hehehe freaking awesome!
6. Describe your mood.
7. Describe the last time you were injured?
Umm...the other day I was playing with my husky and he accidentally bit me 0_o I got a bruise lol but what else is new?
8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with?
None of them, they're all crazy! Haha jk.
9. Rock concert or symphony?
10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone?
A cute little baby tiger!!!!! It's soo kawaii!
11. Favorite Soda?
12. What type of shirt are you wearing?
Sadly, pink... I hate pink...and don't ask me why I'm wearing it then cause I don't know! :P
13. If you could only use one form of transportation, what would it be?
A cat... cats rule the world. Lol!
14. Most recent movie you have watched in theatres?
How To Train Your Dragon 2! It. Was. Awesome!!
15. Name an actor/actress/singer you have had the hots for:
Josh Hutcherson!!! Heh, heh... Do anime guys count too though?
16. What's your favorite kind of cake?
17. What did you have for dinner last night?
Umm...I don't remember.
18. Look to your left, what do you see?
19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Lol are you crazy? Of course not!
20. Favorite toy as a child?
21. Do you buy your own groceries?
22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
23. Whens the last time you had gummy worms?
Too long *Cries*
24. What's your favorite fruit?
Um, I don't know... Strawberries?
25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel?
Laughs* Are you serious? Of course not. -.-
26. Do you like running long distances?
NO! You would NOT believe how bad I run.
27. Have you ever eaten snow?
28. What color are your bedsheets?
This ugly green...I think...
29. Whats your favorite flower?
30. Do you do ballet?
31. Do you listen to classical music?
32. What is the 1st TV Theme song that pops in your head?
Pokémon. The original one.
33. Do you watch Spongebob?
No. -.- It's stupid.
34. What temperature is it outside right now?
73 degrees! And it's eight at night. o_o
35. Do people consider you smart?
I don't know...
36. How many piercings do you have?
37. Are you signed on AIM?
38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together?
39. How do you feel about your family?
What kind of question is that?
40. Do you have an iPod?
Of course and I love it to death! Lol. Most the time I'm on FF, I'm on my ipod.
41. What time do you go to bed?
Depends what day it is.
42. What CD is currently in your CD player?
Hunter Hayes!!!! Yay!
43. What movie do you know every line to?
Mulan. And the second Lion King. XD
44. What is your favorite salad dressing?
45. What do you want for Christmas this year?
...A zebra! Yeah, that's right, I said zebra. I'm so getting one, one day.
46. What family member/friend lives the farthest from you? Where?
My cousin and her husband. They're both stationed in Germany.
47. Do you like hugs?
48. Last time you almost had a heart attack?
When I was playing Resident Evil today...stupid zombies...
49. What's the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name?
50. Last person you hugged?
My cousin. He always has to hug me. -.-'
Why do we ((sleep)) in church,
Someone once said that...
...memories are just fractions of mind.
When we remember, we fiddle these fractions around in, what we think, the right way. Therefore, memories are creations.
To remember means to dream...
...And dreams themselves are nothing more than mere illusions.
The Fairy Tail Promise
I'll always think of Lucy
When getting something nice,
While I eat something spicy
Natsu comes to mind
When I see a demon
I'll be reminded of Mira Jane,
While speaking of Lisanna
I'll think of a crane
When I think of Elfman,
I promise I'll yell MAN!
While I see someone with eyes so keen
I will be reminded of Evergreen
Then I'll see some ice,
And think of Gray,
Who really is nice
Then when I see a cat,
I'll think of Happy
And Carle and Wendy
When I see a sword,
Erza will come to mind
She likes cake, and always hordes
Then I see iron,
And I think of Gajeel
The way he eats iron, with such great appeal
And last but not least
Here comes Levy
Who likes to read oh so heavy
So there you have it, Fairy Tail
Will never go stale.
*wipes tear* I love this!!
I am that girl,
Excerpt from a dog's diary
Excerpts from a Cat's Diary.
Lol mine probably feel this way, especially my oldest cat who's nine. The looks he gives me sometimes... *shakes head* lol. Though some of the others just love being inside and never want to do outside! XD
Unsafe External Link