Author has written 18 stories for NiGHTS, Kingdom Hearts, and Bleach.
Hello there Dear Reader. I'm glad you've decided to stumble across my profile here. I know most of the time one would simply look for stories to read and not have much interest in the author. But if you are here for that reason, to want to get to know me, then I have to say that I'm very flattered. Now, here is some basic information about me to get you started. Enjoy.
- I am a woman
- I've been writing fanfictions since I was about 13. ( scary, huh ? )
- Right now I'm in college, studying Graphic Design and Interpersonal Communications ( a fancy word for studying how people communicate )
- Usually my head is swimming with ideas and I actually do have some fanfictions in the works. But because I tend to be a little impatient and unable to come up with a solid plot, some of them never make it online.
- I like to think of myself as the not so typical fanfiction writer. Typical being a stereotypical crazed, 13 year old.
- I want to think my stories have substance and don't rely on sex alone to make it worth something.
Now that you know a little more about me, I thinks it's time you knew more about me as an author. This part is probably what is more interesting to you anyway, aha.
- I write fanfictions for Bleach and Kingdom Hearts as of recently
- My story ratings range all over the board, although my favorite are the innocent K+ that I spilled out a few times
- Music and my dreams are what inspire me to write stories. Sometimes they even inspire individual chapters
- I adore long reviews because they tell me someone liked my story enough that they wanted to let me know personally. Or maybe even they hated it enough to review it and let me know. Either helps me better myself as a writer.
- Every now and again I like to stretch my limits and write about unique and highly uncommon pairings. It gives me practice when characterizing someone I wouldn't normally write about and it helps me morph two personalities together to work as one.
- You will never see me create an Original Character that is significant to the plot in any way, shape or form. Original Characters are too hard to create, too hard to manage and are almost always Mary Sues. Sorry.
Well there you go, some information about yours truly. In case you didn't notice, I beta as well so don't be shy about asking. It's my self appointed job and I would love to help you out to the best of my ability. Anyway, please enjoy this profile and my profile picture ( whatever it may be at this time ; also take note that I give all credit to the artist of the picture and do not claim it as my own ) and I hope my stories are able to entertain you as much as I was entertained writing them. Goodbye ~
Unsafe External Link