Author has written 15 stories for Teen Titans, Fire Emblem, One Piece, Next Avengers: Heroes of Tomorrow, Cardfight!! Vanguard/CARDFIGHT!! ヴァンガード, Star Wars Rebels, and Avengers.
Hey ya'll! This is the wicked awesome Shadowrider97! (ladies please stay conscious) I live in the U.S. but that's all you'll get! (can't have my crazy fans finding me!)
interests: I enjoy reading (especially comics), playing video games, going for walks, and kissing girls.
gender: I AM A DUDE!! (just in case you were wondering)
hobbies: does reading and or playing video games count?
Favorite color: Black (no i'm not goth)
Favorite restaurant: Chipotle (oh ya, mexican food!)
My favorite shows: One Piece, Teen Titans (the original), Fairy Tail, Naruto, Legend of the Legendary Heroes, and Arrow
Growing up... your best friend becomes your worst enemy. Lollipops turn into cigarettes. The innocent ones turn into sluts. Homework turns into restraining orders=/ Detention becomes expelltion. Soda becomes vodka. Undies turn into g-strings. Fake guns turn real. Remember when getting high meant swinging on the playground? When protection meant wearing a helmet? When the worst thing you could get from boys were cooties? Your worst enemies were your siblings. Race issues were about who ran fastest. War was only a card game. The only drug you knew was cough medicine. Wearing a skirt didn't make you a slut. The only things that hurt were skinned knees. And goodbyes only meant until tomorrow?... and to think we all couldn't wait to grow up.
It's pretty sad, but it's true.
Random quotes to remember
"Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone."
"Power corrupts. Absolute power is kind of neat."
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes."
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
"An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed."
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound as they go by.
Amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic...
Never do anything you don't want to explain to the paramedics
If it wasn't for physics and law enforcement I'd be unstoppable
Apparently 1 in 5 people are Chinese. There are five people in my familly so it must be one of them. It's ether my mum or dad. Or my older brother, Colin. Or my younger brother Ho-chan-chu. But i think it's Colin.
There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count & and those that cant.
If you can stay calm when all around you is complete chaos, you probably haven't fully understood the situation.
Don't knock on death's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
There is no "I" in team but the is an "I" in PIE and there is an "I" in MEATPIE and MEAT is an anagram of TEAM...
Don't you dare tell me the sky is the limit when there are footsteps on the moon.
People like you are the reason why we have middle fingers.
6 Truths of Life
1. You cannot touch all of your teeth with your tongue
2. All idiots after reading this will try it
3. The first truth is a lie.
4.You are now laughing at your own stupidity
5. You will put this on your profile
6. You still have a stupid smile on your face
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
If you think that it's not fair that the guys in mangas and animes are almost always better than the guys in the real world, copy and paste this in your profile! Then add your name. List: Mit-chan007, Ni-Chan, vampgirl8, Me, iSnowX3, Lunaloonylovegood(Triple L),Ichino,ninja kitty whiskers, ShellyCullen, xAmuIkuto, Kat10kat2, shadowrider97
Percy Jackson Pledge
If your a Demigod copy this into your profile and sign your name.
If you like reading, copy and paste this into your profile
Annabeth: Do I ever cross your mind?
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God
I was volunteering in a first grade classroom.
I was working with a little boy
Who had cuts and bruises on his face.
We were working on drawing a picture of a sea animal they would like to be.
He said he would want to be a crab.
I asked him why and he said
So that I
In a safe
Repost if you're against child abuse
When you were 8 years old, your mom handed you an ice cream. You thanked her by yelling at her and telling her its the wrong kind
When you were 9 years old, she paid for piano lessons. You thanked her by never even bothering to practice.
When you were 10 years old she drove you all day, from soccer to football to one birthday party after another. You thanked her by jumping out of the car and never looking back.
When you were 11 years old, she took you and your friends to the movies. You thanked her by asking to sit in a different row.
When you were 12 years old, she warned you not to watch certain TV shows. You thanked her by waiting until she left the house.
When you were 13, she suggested a haircut that was becoming. You thanked her by telling her she had no taste.
When you were 14, she paid for a month away at summer camp. You thanked her by not writing a single letter.
When you were 15, she came home from work, looking for a hug. You thanked her by having your bedroom door locked.
When you were 16, she taught you how to drive her car. You thanked her by taking it every chance you could.
When you were 17, she was expecting an important call. You thanked her by being on the phone all night.
When you were 18, she cried at your high school graduation. You thanked her by staying out partying until dawn.
When you were 19, she paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus carried your bags You thanked her by saying good-bye outside the dorm so you wouldn't be embarrassed in front of your friends.
When you were 25, she helped to pay for your wedding, and she cried and told you how deeply she loved you. You thanked her by moving halfway across the country.
When you were 50, she fell and needed you to take care of her. You thanked her by reading about the burden parents become to their children.
And then, one day, she quietly died. And everything you never did came crashing down like thunder on YOUR HEART.
If you love your MOM, post this on your profile and title it 'I Cried'
Girl: Slow down. I'm scared
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No its not. Please it's too scary!
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down
Guy: Now give me a BIG hug.
Girl hugs him
Guy: Can you take my helmet off & put it on yourself? It's bugging me.
In the paper the next day: A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of brake failure. 2 people were on it but only 1 survived. The truth was that halfway down the road the guy realized that his brakes broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him & felt her hug one last time then had her wear his helmet so that she would live even though it meant that he would die.
Post this on yer profile to enforce anti-racism!
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot.(technically for us its to each other)
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself.
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else.
After uttering a profound peice of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow, this stuff is great for sugar highs..."
You live off of sugar and caffine(gotta have our coffee in the morning, as well as our medicine...)
People think you're insane.(they think our entire family is insane)
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week one week, and then dissappear off the face of the earth the next.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.(we don't have a keyboard, it's called an IPhone, but they would probably be worn off.)
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D.(We do but we think we have an H in there, our friends say it's because we have too much coffee we say whatever.)
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.(you get away with some things like multitasking lol)
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start laughing for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101.
*If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven*
I am the kid that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the kid that people look through when I say something. I am the kid that spends most of their free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the kid that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the kid that doesn't spend all there time on MySpace, or talking to a friend nonstop on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the kid that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the kid that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the kid who knows and is proud to be who they are, doesn’t care if people call me weird (it's a compliment),who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with alot of things, who can express themself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a bf/gf to complete him/her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the kids who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone- Bearhug946, EdwardCullenEqualsLife, Stephanie Deux,Randomenated-Cullen!, MiniBellaSwan, Jayleen-Cullen-Whitlock-Hale, Emmett or Edward, Volleyballgurl09, Radr180, Linzerj, Butchee, xFireChickx, rachpop15, KNDnumbuh007, yougotburned,kikipalmer21,numbuh13m, shadowrider97,
If your idea of fun is reading, copy and paste this into your profile
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile
If you have EVER yelled at a TV after getting frustrated at someone who can't hear you, put this on your profile
If you shiver at the thought of cigarettes, cigars, alcohol, pot, drugs, or anything like that, and it gives you nightmares copy and paste this into your profile
Sanity? Why would I want something as useless as that?
We are not retreating...we are advancing in another direction.
Why, in a country of free speech, are there phone bills?
You're a great friend. But if zombies are chasing us, I'm tripping you.
I did not hit you, I simply high-fived your face.
The dinosaur's extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
Don't ever attempt a staring contest with a brick wall, they cheat a lot.
You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder
Everything here is eatable. I'm eatable, but that, my children, is called cannibalism and is frowned upon in most societies.
I'm the type of person who laughs three times at a joke. Once when it's told, once when it's explained to me, and once five minutes later when I actually get it.
Forgive your enemies. It messes up their heads.
If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop digging!
Goldfish have the memory span of 3 seconds, sometimes i have to wonder if i'm a goldfish.
Two men walk into a bar, The third one ducks.
If life gives you lemons, throw them back, and yell I WANT JENSON ACKLES!
Keep staring I might do a trick.
That which does not kill me had better run pretty dang fast
Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
There's always a light at the end of the tunnel. Of course, it's usually an oncoming express train.
Just when I think you've said the stupidest thing ever you just keep on talking
An idiot is a 44th floor window washer who steps back to admire his work
I used to have super powers, but then my therapist took them away.
When opportunity knocks, shoot first and ask questions later.
If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is that considered a hostage situation?
I didn't lie! I just created fiction with my mouth!
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
Never memorize something that you can look up — Albert Einstein (did he really say that ? )
Excuse me... have you seen my sanity... I think I lost it.
He who laughs last didn't get it.
When one person has an imaginary friend, their considered crazy. When multiple people have an imaginary friend, it's call religion.Why is this.
I couldn't repair your breaks so I mad your horn louder
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, C&P this into your pro.
92 percent of teenagers would die if Ambercrombie and Fitch told them it's not cool to breathe. Put this in your profile if you'd be part of the 8 percent laughing your butt off.
Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. copy this into your pro if you would be one of the few people who answer "Where to begin?"
If you ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, C&P
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, C&P
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfiction, copy this into your pro
If people think you are mentally insane...copy this into your profile
If they are right...copy and paste this into your profile
If you ever felt like just running somewhere, copy this into your pro
If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you have an odd sort of love/hate relationship with your computer, C&P
Only crazy people can understand the brilliance of crazy things. If you are crazy and proud of it, C&P
If you've ever walked into a doorway you could have clearly dodged, you just weren't paying close enough attention, copy and paste this into your profile
My best friend is insane, if you agree or have an insane friend, copy and paste this on your pro.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile.
If you have a problem with counselors, copy and paste!!
If you think everyone's out of their minds (including yourself...but that's a given), copy and paste this to your profile
If you love rain, copy and paste.
If there are times where you just wanna annoy someone for the heck of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever felt like killing someone (or more than one person) because they wouldn't leave you alone when you told them not to distract you because you were busy, copy this into your profile (Me: I was listening to music)
If you are a person who acts friendly, but has an evil mind and is plotting world domination, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever tripped over air, copy and paste
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste into your pro
If you've ever copy and pasted something into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever forgotten what you were talking about in the middle of a conversation, C&P
If you are one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, copy and paste
If you have your own little world, C&P
If you are obsessed with fanfiction, copy and paste (me: in other words, if you are actually taking the time to read all this...)
98 of the teenage population has tried smoking pot. If you are one of the two percent who haven't, copy and paste this into your profile.
'Slap' I dont think i deserved that.
Put this on your
Things I Am
Allowed To Do At Hogwarts:
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropiate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insureance pollicy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work"
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room togther and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Kinghts of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an offical "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not nessisary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-ful"
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell
26) It is not nessicary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to potrol the hallways
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
30) I will not go to class skyclad
31) I will not use Umbridge's quiz to write, "Told you I was Hard Core"
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the poition is acceptable as Body Lotion
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends"
37) I will not call the Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearnig an orange anorak
38) There is no such thing as a were-thylacine
39) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts
40) Tricking a school House Elf to strip of it's clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!"
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronous
43) I will not lick Trevor
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey"
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
48) I am not the King of the Potato Poeple and I do not have a flying carpet
49) "To conqur the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God