Author has written 4 stories for Fairy Tail, and Gakuen Alice.
KONICHIWA MINNASAN...TOMOYO DESU... tomoyo-chan loves to read...she's always playing around never takes anything seriously sometimes... tomoyo-chan ne, loves Out Of Character, character ...here's a simple profile intro
Age: Between 13 and 17
Likes: Play arounds, sometimes pranking people, reading, studying, watching animes or reading manga...
Dislikes: being bored
RULES You must fill out EVERY question! No skipping! Copy and paste this on your profile
1. Perfect? Iie, Tomoyo-chan isn’t perfect at all
2. Tall? Iie, she’s small for her age.
3. In your pajamas? Yes? Why?
4. Left handed? Yes, kind of
1. Friend you saw: … Rimi-chan and Chi-chan
2. Person to text you: Z-kun (Tomoyo-chan gave him that nick name , he don’t mind though)
3. Was today better than yesterday? No, because it’s still the same, same annoying people pestering you to do their homework, see HOMEWORK their homework.
1. Number: 1(birthday), 27 (Z-kun’s birthday), 3 (chi-chan’s birthday), 9(rimi-nee’s birthday)
2. Color(s): yellow, green, sky blue, violet but not pink never…
3. Fruit:Cherry, Banana, pineapple oh how Tomoyo-chan loves that, but she hates strawberry if she even tries to put strawberry flavoured thing in her mouth she feels like puking
4. Place: …House I think… Gakou, library, bookstore, park, and garden?
1. Are you missing someone right now? Yes, how did you guess?
2. Are you happy? Of course, especially when there’s new update in her favourite manga or anime
3. Are you sad? a little... a drop
4. Are you bored?Pls. don’t ask…….She’s Really bored
5. Are you nervous? No, not one bit. Why would Tomoyo-chan be nervous?
6. Are you tired? No, Everyone said last time Tomoyo-chan’s the kind of person not to get tired easily
1. Real name? Tomoyo-chan is Tomoyo-chan, who else would she be?
2. Nick names? Tomo-chan, sometimes Chibi by Z-kun he really loves calling Tomoyo-chan that because he’s tall for his age so he liked teasing me who was small
3. Eye color? Black since Tomoyo-chan is an Asian Girl in heart and soul
4. Zodiac sign? Aries with an
ruling planets: Mars
Symbol: The Ram
Life Pursuit: The thrill of the Moment; True
Vibration: Enthusiastic; true
Aries Secret Desire: To lead the way for others; true…
5. Male or female? Female.
6. Slut? I don’t know ….then…What a slut?
7. Smart? People always says that Tomoyo-chan is, maybe just because she’s good at memorizing stuff in books and others.
8. Hair color? Black, get it from Her Mom
9. Long or short? Long
10. Sweats or Jeans? Jeans out in public, sweats at home
11. Phone or Camera? Doesn't a phone have a camera? but tomoyo-chan is obsessed in video camera
12. Drink or Smoke? Neither, underage
13. Righty or lefty? Tomoyo-chan can do both, Z-kun taught me how to be a left handed
1. First best friend? ... Of course It’s Chi-chan
2. First crush? Hmmm… Tomoyo-chan can’t remember
3. First pet? A dog, me and tomoyo-chan's okaa-san loved Dogs and cats if you just can see tomoyo-chan house right now…
4. First big vacation? When Tomoyo-chan, Z-kun, chi-chan and rimi-chan with their boyfriends go to another country in the last golden week.
1. Eating? Wish I was.
2. Drinking? At this time of the night?
3. I'm about to: Text z-kun when I'm done answering these questions, hooray.
4. Listening to? Some vocaloids songs
5. Plans for today? Text Z-kun so he won’t get any sleep Tomoyo-chan loves his irritated face in the morning
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
1. Shorter or taller? Taller, Tomoyo-chan like to look up to a man not down.
2. Romantic or spontaneous? Both Tomoyo-chan thinks it’s good if the man have both
3. Sensitive or loud? Loud, Since sometimes loud people is the most cheerful person while sensitive are grumpy
4. Hook-up or relationship? Relationship
HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Drank bubbles? Yeah fun memories, childhood sucks if you hadn’t
2. Lost glasses/contacts? No, never wear them
3. Ran away from home? No, Chi-chan will definitely kill tomoyo-chan if she tried to…
4. Broken someone's heart?Yes, Tomoyo-chan wasn't aware that she was breaking it until it already happened.
5. Been arrested? No, but already been in a police station for mistaking Tomoyo-chan as a lost child, When Z-kun found Tomoyo-chan he laughs then told the police the story and apologize but Z-kun still laughs at me he’s totally mean but I love him.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
1. Miracles? Yeah Tomoyo-chan do believe them
2. Yourself? Sometimes… But really NO
3. Heaven? Tomoyo-chan truly do
4. Santa Claus? Tomoyo-chan did until reality came crashing down on her, it was a sad
5. Love? Tomoyo-chan know it's real
6. Do you like someone? You could say Tomoyo-chan loves Z-kun very much
7. Do you believe in God? That's a ridiculous question, of course Tomoyo-chan does. If not, who's the person always by her side?
8. Answered the truth on all questions? OF COURSE, Trust Tomoyo chan desu
Friend: Will bail me out of jail
Friend: Will comfort me when he breaks up with me
Friend: Will help me find my way when I'm lost
Friend: Will help me learn to drive
Friend: Will watch my pets when I go away
Friend: Will help me up when I fall down
Friend: Will go to a concert with me
Friend: Will comfort me when he breaks my heart
Friend: Calls your parents by Mr. and Mrs.
Friend: Has never seen you cry
Friend: Never asks for anything to eat or drink
Friend: Asks you to write down your number.
Friend: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back
Friend: Only knows a few things about you
Friend: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing
Friend: Will help you find your prince.
Friend: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
Friend: Will offer you a soda.
Friend: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
Friend: Will give you their umbrella in the rain.
Friend: Will help you move.
Friend: Will console you when you house catches on fire.
Friend: Will ask why you're crying.
Friend: Will tell you she knows how you feel.
Friend: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
Friend: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
Friend: Will never ask for food.
Friend: Will knock on your front door.
Friend: Will say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
Best friend: Will not only kick everything out of their schedule to listen to what's wrong, but help come up with vindictive plans to make you feel a whole lot better!
Friend: Will say sorry when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
Friend: Hides me from the cops
Friend: lets me make an idiot of myself in public
"I'm that girl
The one that likes books more than boys.
The one who pretends not to be sad, just to make others happy
The one who always wonders what she did wrong
The one who writes to escape
The one who just wants to help
The one that really wants to make a difference
The one that sticks to her values
The one that refuses to believe that this is it
The one that will do anything to make a better tomorrow
The one who won't give in
The one who won't give up"
What I have learned from Fairy Tail
Natsu Dragneel taught me that family always comes first, and to fight for what I believe in.
Lucy Heartfilia taught me that I can be whoever I want to be, regardless of where I come from.
Gray Fullbuster taught me to live for the ones I've lost.
Erza Scarlet taught me that I can overcome any obstacle as long as my friends are by my side.
Wendy Marvell taught me to always be kind, even to my worst enemy.
Elfman Strauss taught me that crying doesn't make a man any less of a man, but that giving up does.
Gajeel Redfox taught me that it's never too late to change my ways.
Laxus Dreyar taught me that everybody deserves a second chance.
Mirajane Strauss taught me to make my own choices, and to believe in what I want to believe in.
Jellal Fernandez taught me that my past doesn't make me who I am, my actions do.
Levy McGarden taught me that my brain is more important than my size.
Gildarts Clive taught me that being afraid is nothing to be ashamed of.
You say English, we say Japanese
You say cats, we say Nyan Cat
You say Justin Bieber, we say Vocaloid
You say swords, we say Bleach
You say reality, we say anime
You say comics, we say manga
You say countries, we say Hetalia
You say hello, we say konichiwa
You learn Japanese from classes, we learn from anime
You only feel what your favorite person feels, we feel what everyone else is feeling
You crush on pop stars, we crush on anime characters
You think we're crazy, but we think we're just normal
You say souls, we say Soul Eater
You Say Ocean, We Say ONE PIECE
You Say Guild, We say FAIRY TAIL
You Say Ninja, We Say Naruto
You say Family, We say Vongola
You say notebook, We say DeathNote
You say Gay, We say Yaoi
You say rabbits, we say Flying Mint Bunny
You say angel we say Angel Beats
You think we're fangirls/fanboys, but we're all Otakus.
in the near future tomoyo-chan will write about her new story in fairytail
1. Fairytail's Fairytale
2. Another Problematic Generation
tomoyo-chan will soon write about her OC later and about the split personality she's really sorry but she's discontinuing it...gomenasai
Ahhhh. Screw the discontinue word! Tomoyo-chan will be back in July (2015) stay tuned folks!! _
Unsafe External Link