Author has written 3 stories for Ouran High School Host Club, and Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis.
Hello world and whoever may be reading this . . .
MY NAME'S RHEA WHAT'S YOURS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
you don't have to answer that if it makes you feel awkward or uncomfortable
oh hey look its Santa Claus why don't you go tell him what you want for Christmas!!!!!!!!
How was Santa did you get any toys?
Well, I guess stalling is over.
Name: Rhea Leeann
Country: U S of A
Favorites: Oh the choices. Anime/Manga, Writing, Drawing, Softball, Cheese, Cheesecake, Owls, Leave it to Beaver, Language Arts, The Nanny, Social Studies, Friends, School, Crazy People, Crime Shows and the list goes on and on
Nickname: Mini P. (Prussia)
If I had one wish what would it be: To live in the world of Harry Potter
Copy and Paste this if you've done all of these Before!:D
1.) Walked into a room, forgot what you needed, walked out, and then remembered.
2.) When you were younger, drew the sun in the corner of the paper.
3.) When you Were Little, thought the shape of a real heart was actually
4.) Closed the fridge door really slow, just to see when the lights went off.
5.) Tried to balance the light , between the ON & OFF
Friend vs. Best Friend -
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink. BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa. BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail. BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you saying "THAT WAS FRICKING AWESOME!!"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry. BEST FRIENDS: Won't tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Don't like to disagree with you. BEST FRIENDS: Aren't afraid to tell you off because you want total honesty from them.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number. BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back. BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you. BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Would let you under their umbrella BEST FRIENDS: Would steal your umbrella and shout 'RUN BOY/GIRL RUN!'
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing. BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds butt that left you.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door. BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME!"
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone. BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: lunch buddies) BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when the guy rejects you. BEST FRIENDS: Will go up to him and say 'its because your gay isn't it?'
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter. BEST FRIENDS:Will repost this!
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody? Single and happy
2) Do you hate more than 3 people? I've got a list more than a mile long
3) How many houses have you lived in? eight
4) Favorite candy bar? butterfingers
5) Favorite shoes? my black converse are the only things ever on my feet
6) Have you ever tripped someone? many times
7) Least favorite school subject? gym
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD? NO
10) Have you ever thrown up in public? yeah. i never went back to that restaurant
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind. My fantasy of living in the world of HP
12) Favorite genre of music? Country
13) What is your zodiac sign? Libra
14) What time were you born? 10:35 Am
15) Do you like beer? I can't stand the SMELL of alcohol much less the taste
16) Ever made a prank phone call? NO they are STUPID
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own? Justin Bieber . . .
18) Are you sarcastic? No I'm not I'm just a "little" smart sometimes
19) What are your favorite colors? Mint and Plum
20) How many watches do you own? 0
21) Summer or winter? Winter its cold and clear
23) Favorite color to wear? as long as its not pink im okay
24) Pepsi or Sprite? Sprite
25) What colour is your cell phone? purple and black
26) Where is your second home? Magnetic Springs
27) Have you ever slapped someone? Hehehe ahhhhh . . .
28) Have you ever had a cavity? so many
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom? 1
30) How many video games do you own? Too many
31) What was your first pet? A bubble goldfish called Goldie named after Elmo's
32) Ever had braces? Yes I get them off August 22
33) Do looks matter? No but good looks are always a bonus
34) Do you use chapstick? yeah all the time
35) Name 3 teachers from your High School. Not in high school
36) American Eagle or Abercombie? Neither
37) Are you too forgiving? No but im not known for long lasting grudges
38) How many children do you want? 2-4
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic? I wish. Do you know how much Hetalia stuff they have?
40) Favorite breakfast meal? Bagel with cream cheese and vanilla bean coffee with caramel creamer
41) Do you own a gun? Yeah. But, I prefer my dad's
42) Ever thought you were in love? Crush? yes Love? no
43) When was the last time you cried? a few weeks ago
44) What did you do 3 nights ago? Fanfiction, Sleep, swim
45) Olive Garden? La Panera? Olive Garden
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? no but i called my aunt mommy
47) Have you ever been in a castle? Cinderella's castle in Disney
48) Nicknames? Ray-ray, mini P (prussia)
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha? No. Do you know anyone named Bertha?
50) Ever been to Kentucky? Yeah, my dad was in the marines so ive been almost everywhere
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic? What the hell is that?
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now? Poor Fred Weasley . . . I miss that guy so much
53) Have you ever called someone Boo? Why would I do that?
55) Do you own a diamond ring? No i only have opal or pearl. I'm not a diamond girl
56) Are you happy with your life right now? Yeah, Lifes pretty boring but good
57) Do you dye your hair? No, why should i its blonde with natural platinum blonde, brown, and black highlights
58) Does anyone like you? People say the guy i like likes me but i have my doubts
59) What year were you born? '98
60) What were you doing in May of 1994? Being Nonexistant. I can't see how the world managed without me
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD? Who?
62) McDonalds or Wendys? McDonalds most definatley
63) Do you like yourself? Yeah, I'm too awesome not to like.
64) Are you closer to your mother or father? mother
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex? Personality is what matters. But, then there are the eyes. His pretty mint green eyes . . . ignore that
66) Are you afraid of the dark? yes yet its preferred
67) Have you ever eaten paste? a big NO
68) Do you own a webcam? One word. Laptop
69) Have you ever stripped? excuse me no well not for someone anyway I do take showers
70) Ever broke a bone? yeah but it wasn't bad i went 3 days doing Volleyball tryouts after i just broke it
72) Do you chat on AIM often? What the hell is AIM?
73) Pringles or Lays? Lays
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart? I hope not. Well I made a guy cry once but that doesn't count
75) Rugrats or Doug? Rugrats.
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch? Full House
77) Did you like your high school guidance counsellor? NOT IN HIGHSCHOOL
78) Has anyone ever called you fat? Yeah to my face too but whatevs they are just jealous of my curves
79) Do you have a birth mark? Yeah
80) Do you own a car? No but i want Volkswagen Beetle for my 16th
81) Can you cook? Mac & Cheese
82) 3 things that annoy you:
2. Blonde jokes
3. People who say all blondes are dumb
83) Do you text message often? yeah but recently ive put all the people who love talking to me on the back burner
84) Money or love? Love
85) Do you have any scars? So many from doing stupid stunts
86) What do you want more than anything right now? For my favorite authors to update. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!
87) Do you enjoy scary movies? Yeah i love being scared silly
88) Relationships or one night stands? Relationships. One night stands make no sense to me.
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit? Juicy Fruit. Never heard of Big Red
90) Do you enjoy greasy food? I worship greasy food
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? Huh?
92) Do you own a box of crayons? uh-uh too messy besides i prefer oil pastels
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you? my two year old sis
95) Who was the last person that made you mad? My ten year old sister she's a bitch
96) Who was the last person that made you cry? How the hell should I know its in the past
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? Russia
98) Who was the last person that you fell for? A guy named Duncan, but then I went to camp and met Justin now I'm just confused
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you? dont instant message
100) Who was the last person that called you? stepmom
You own something from Abercrombie.
Black is one of your favorite colors.
YOUR GUY SIDE:
Its kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people. (only if u barely know them)
Green, black, blue, red, or silver are one of your favorite colors.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
I dream of a better tomorrow- where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.
I don't have a short attention span, I just - ooh, a kitty!
We must never, ever be mean to stupid people. If we are, they might go away. Then who would we laugh at?
We are not retreating . . . we are advancing in another direction.
They say love hides behind every corner. I must be walking in circles.
You laugh at me because I'm crazy, I laugh at you because there's an invisible leprechaun sitting on your shoulder.
I've gone to find myself. If I get back before I return, tell me to wait here.
Any minute now, I will jump in with my pointless observations.
More people would learn from their mistakes if they weren't so busy denying them.
I don't obsess; I think intensely.
Muffins are just ugly cupcakes . . . and we love them anyways.
The buddy system is essential to survival; it gives the enemy something else to shoot at.
A bookstore is one of the only pieces of evidence we have that people are still thinking.
Ooh . . . a life! Where can I download one?
There's no place like home . . . but Wal-Mart's close.
People have the right to be stupid, but some abuse that privilege.
It may be your sole purpose in life to serve as a warning for others.
WARNING: Do NOT walk in my footsteps... I tend to walk into walls and off the occasional cliff.
I’m not afraid of Death, what’s it gonna do kill me?
It doesn’t matter whether the glass is half empty or half full, just drink it and get it over with!
It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 to smile and only 4 to reach out and slap someone.
If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving isn’t for you.
Those who throw objects at crocodiles, will be asked to retrieve them.
This is Bob. Bob likes sharp things. I suggest you run from Bob.
When it rains on my party, I bust out the slip n’ slide!
Why is it when we talk to God we are praying, but when God talks to us we are put into the loony bin?
I live in my own little world; but it's ok, they know me there.
If you can't convince them, confuse them.
Boys are like Slinky's... useless, but fun to watch fall down stairs.
A criminal will stab you in the front. A friend will stab you in the back. A boyfriend will stab you in the heart. But only best friends poke each other with straws!
I ran with scissors, and lived!
I am nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore, I am perfect!
I did what they say and chose the road less traveled...Now where the heck am I?
Someday, my prince will come. He just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed.
Life isn’t passing me by; it’s trying to run me over!
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
Sometimes I wonder "Why is the Frisbee getting bigger?" then, it hits me.
One day we will look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.
You wanna know why God created man before woman? Every masterpiece needs a rough draft!
Don't tell me the sky's the limit, when there are footprints on the moon!
Drink coffee! Do stupid things faster with more energy!
Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink what comes out"?
"What you're looking for is always in the last place you look." (Well, DUH, smart one! After you find it, you stop looking!)
You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder.
You know it's going to be a bad day when you fall out of bed and miss the floor.
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound as they go by.
I'm not short, I'm fun sized! :D
Amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic... 'Nuff said.
. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
"One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!