Author has written 3 stories for Naruto, and Kenichi the Mightiest Disciple.
My name is Enpitsu.
Notable Characters from Manga/Anime that I like. No particular order.
Himura Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin)
Uchiha Itachi (Naruto)
Portgas D. Ace (One Piece)
Kuchiki Rukia (Bleach)
Mugen (Samurai Champloo)
Shou Kano A.K.A "Sky" A.K.A "Suparna" (Kenichi)
Son Gohan (DBZ)
Roy Mustang (FMA)
C. C. (Code Geass)
L (Death Note)
Ai (Hell Girl)
Notable Characters from Video Games that I like. No order in particular.
Jack Russel (Radiata Stories)
Alicia (Valkyria Chronicles)
Jaster Rogue (Rogue Galaxy)
Aigis (Persona 3)
Lyon (Suikoden 5)
Musings On Kenichi (Manga)
1. Shou Kano AKA "Suparna"
2. Rachel Stanley AKA "Castor"
3. Kosaka Shigure
4. Siegfried (Whatever his real is)
5. Fuurinji Hayato
Explanations: Easy. Why was Shou my favorite character? I enjoy the way he fights, the way he handles business and the charisma of his character. But despite his exterior, he has a heart of gold and truly believes what he does is the right way to do things. He secretly went against his teachings (as a child too, very brave) and he became his own person despite his dog-eat-dog up-bringing. He's a good hearted person who grew up in darkness.
Rachel Stanley is not just a martial artist. Along with the practice of her fighting abilities, she also practices the art of being a showman. Castor doesn't fight without an audience and she has absolutely zero shame. She is determined to the extreme to entertain her crowd and that is her number one priority in any scenario. Some can perceive her as an attention whore but I see her as an entertainer, a true showman. She fights to give the audience a good show and I love that sort of character.
Shigure is the youngest master of Ryozanpaku. It's easy to describe why I like her. Number one, the woman is a master of ALL weapons. Number two, she is super hot. Number three, she trained a mouse to use nun-chucks. Enough said. Also, CH 386. ENOUGH SAID AGAIN!
Siegfried. Do I really, really need to explain the awesome-ness of Super Siegfried. When this dude showed up to help the Shimpaku Alliance at DofD, I damn near jumped around like a silly idiot. He OWNED the Capoeira team, and he only fell because of exhaustion. To me, he is always top-tier expert level. Not to mention, his fighting style is COMPLETELY original - it's all free-form. Hit first, strike last!
Fuurinji Hayato can use the Kamehameha (Ryouzan Blast). Period.
Honoka's Master: CH17 20%. Slow update. Kind of working full time and going to school full time so...yeah. Tired.
Self-Insert Stories: I love them. Some people disagree but I love the idea of somebody from a different world taking on a role in a manga-verse. I might try my hand with such an idea and it will be either Naruto, Kenichi, One Piece or something else. Maybe Code Geass. Fact of the matter is, I LOVE SELF-INSERT FANFICTIONS.
Martial Arts: I love martial arts. If there was a high level martial arts manga, I would eat that shit up weekly. Fuck the big 3 and awesome obscure, manga; Martial Arts all day. However, the best I've found is Kenichi and lets just say the main character and I don't see eye to eye. But it's not bad, I kind of like the story for the most part.
Time Travel Stories: I just like them. It's like playing through a New Game just for the hell of it. That's what these stories are. They are written to show a certain scenario where the main character, or a side character, has complete control of the story. It's fascinating.
Enpitsu's Thoughts on Making An Original Story
While I am no famous writer or a writer who has even published a work, I do have my own ideas on how to go about making an original story. This is an on-going thing I'm going to do just for fun. What I write are adventures and fantasy - so that's what most of my thoughts are on.
1. World Building: In my opinion, is the most important thing in this genre. First, the readers must know just what type of world they are in and this must be established early on. If the readers have no idea what type of world they are in, I believe it is very difficult to keep their interest. So what I do when I try writing original works is to draw a map of the world I plan on using, this allows me to literally map out who goes where and what happens by events numerically.
2. Dynamic Character interaction: Dialogue, character interaction or exposition - whatever you want to call it is essential to use. I find it very difficult to broadcast what someone feels with mere action so I allow words to do so for them. While what people say is not always what they feel, it is important to establish something off the bat so readers can grasp just what type of person this and that characters are.
3. Plots and Subplot Development: Look at books like Harry Potter, Legend of the Condor Heroes and anime like One Piece (etc): those stories are incredibly successful because they have a delicate balance of plots and sub-plots that flow right into the main story. A writer cannot have a sub-plot for nothing, they must be related to the story or attribute to the development of a character(s).
Name: "Two Negatives" Challenge
Summary: Growing up, Naruto was given proper tutors and is raised into a proper Jinchuuriki. The consequence however was the fear of the boy in general, as no shinobi or civilian could stand in his presence. So when Iwa approaches Konoha for a grand alliance, they propose an inter-village marriage.
1) Naruto is matched up with Kurotsuchi. No Harem. Love angles and drama however is very welcome!
2) The populace hates Naruto (omg no way). So despite the fact that no one likes Iwa, they warn Kurotsuchi that Naruto is a horrible, horrible person.
3) Kurotsuchi's actual mission is to spy on Konoha and wait for the opportune moment to betray them all in a grand, cliche super villain scheme.
4) Despite hating Naruto for who his father is, the hate the villagers give him kind of makes her feel pity for him and attempts to get to know him better.
5) She learns about him, and falls in love with him. (gasp)
6) In the end, Kurotsuchi must decide on two choices. Betray her village or betray the man she falls in love with.
7) Pick one choice and make it work! Have fun.
Left a lot of leeway for the writers on this one.