Poll: What Anime/Manga do you want me to write a one-shot of? Vote Now!
Author has written 16 stories for Sonic the Hedgehog, Ninjago, Dragon Ball, Naruto, Pokémon, One Piece, Ouran High School Host Club, Teen Titans, and Dangan Ronpa Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei.
HEY! I'm SonicShaymin2! I'm your average anime-crazy fanatic who just loves to write and watch anime. That's all you need to know... But if you want to read my profile, you may... Thank you... Also checking out my stories would be appreciated...
I have been watching Sonic the hedgehog series since I was just 5 years old. I started to watch the Sonic Adventures on Youtube and then my family and I found the Sonic Underground video that we had and decided "Hey let's watch this!" and we did. I then started to watch Sonic X (My Fave) on Youtube and I soon became obseesed with it and started to suck up all of our internet connection LOL! Then we found Sonic SATam and started to suck up internet connection with THAT! Then I decided to not watch any of these for a couple of years.
I have started watching Ninjago. I started watching it in late 2011 and then started to watch it. I remember the first episode that I watched was from the Ninjago Origins, that is season 1 and I believe that it was episode 4. Then a long time after that I got to see episode 9 and then I thought to myself "Oh... My... GAWD!" I litterally had a dream about the story that I am writing for Ninjago and my friend started to go onto fanfiction. (Lot's happened inbetween my friend reading fanfiction and me writing this story but that should be seen in a different paragraph.) I wrote the story the end!
I have been watching the Dragon Ball series since I was 4. And all the time I would just watch the first 4 episodes over and over again so sadly I didn't discover Yamcha until I was what? Seven? Anywayz, later when I did turn seven my brother/sister (I don't know which 1) found a site where we could watch all of the episodes and we got up to the end of the first tournement saga. I know I was a bit young to watch the show as it was a bit inappropriate for a kid my age but I had my teenaged brother with me at the time so I don't see what the big deal is. :P Anyway I didn't watch the whole series until 2012. That's a lot of time. and then I soon got obssesed with it again. It was a month before Christmas and then I went to the shop where I saw the DBZ dvd's back when I was 6. and then this year my mother found the section where the anime was at and then I litterally ran over there to her and then was I saw the second half of the Dragon Ball series I felt like screaming. And then I looked at the price. I thought it said $49.99. I know dumb. When my mother and I went to the counter the lady said, and I quote "That's a total of $99.99." My mother and I looked at eachother with that 'What the glob?' look on our faces. Anywayz once we finally got back home, I watched the DVD straight away but I saw the character profiles and I clicked and went straight to Yamcha and stared at it for 10 minutes and I was watching it out in the living room and then I was told to just play it. And when Yamcha came into the episode I started to constantly comment about his 'hair' or how 'sweet, kind, handsome, awesome, epic...' The list just goes on. One more thing. My opinon here guys don't get offended please.
I DO NOT SUPPORT THE MATCH IN THE PICOLO JUINOR SAGA WITH YAMCHA VS HERO. Yamcha got so embarresed and I swear if T.V.'s didn't cost so much money I would've threw my sledge hammer at the announcers face when Yamcha was bouncing around when he was trying to take away the pain when he said, and once again I quote 'Yamcha's giving us a preview of his victory dance!' That was the last straw for me.
And just to tell you I AM a YAMCHA FAN! in case you haven't noticed LOL!
*Sonic Stuck In Time, Chapters 1. (Incomplete)
*Ninjago: The ninja unite, Chapters 2. (Incomplete)
*The Grand Adventures, chapters 3. (Incomplete)
*Is this for real, Chapters 25. (Incomplete) (119 REVIEWS! YAY!)
*Howling at the Moon, chapters 8. (Incomplete)
*Shaymin the Sky Warrior, Chapters 2. (Incomplete)
*I'm not worthy of you, Chapters 1. (Incomplete)
*Accidently In Love, Chapters 1. (Complete)
*Painful Glitches, Chapters 1. (Incomplete)
Wander, chapters 3. (Incomplete)
Cinnamon Buns, chapters 1. (Complete)
Spread Your Wings, chapters 1. (Complete)
Opposites Attract, Don't They?, chapters 3. (Incomplete)
Reserved Hope, chapters 1. (Incomplete)
The Victim, chapters 1. (Unknown status)
I am not a Robot, chapters 1. (Incomplete)
Now, you may be wondering, 'why are so many of these incomplete?' Well, that's because I actually need to plan some more chapters out instead of just randomly writing them! And because my favourite ones at the moment are barely getting any attention...
My YouTube account:
My Anime List:
Dragon Ball (Z/GT)
Baka and Test
Inu x Boku
Binbougami ga (Good Luck Girl)
Hunter X Hunter
Save me lollipop!
Ouran High school: Host Club
Sora Otoshimoto (Heavens' Lost Property)
Yu Yu Hakusho
Is This A Zombie?
Karin: Chibi Vampire
A certain magical index
A certain scientific railgun
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
1.YOUR NOBODY NAME:(take all the letters of your first name, mix them around and put an "x" where you think it should go): Ragixce (Spooky...)
List 10 characters from any of the dragonball series and answer the following questions.
4. Android 18
1. You see 7 walking down the streets casually. What do you do?
Run for my LIFE!
2. 1 and 3 are having a fight about something. What is it about?
Videl must've told Gohan to do something
3. You find out that 9 killed 4. What is your reaction?
Krillan actually killed someone?!?!?! And that someone was his wife?!?!?!?
4. 10 compleatly embaresses him/herself. Will you comfort him/her?
5. 2 is acting weird. Why is this?
Whatever Videl told him to do must have something to do with this
6. 8 finds all of the dragonballs. What will he/she wish for?
7. You find out that 6 is planning to blow up the planet. Are you shocked?
Nappa's supposed to be dead!!!
8. 5 invites you to join him/her for lunch. What do you say?
Uhh... Okay. Get Bulma JEALOUS!!!
9. 9 wants you to watch a horror movie with him/her. Will you do it? What do you say?
Krillan has the guts to do that? I will just to make him scream. "Alright Krillan! Let's do it!
10. 2 and 7 both make you a cake. One of them is poisoned. Whose cake would you eat?
I'll eat Gohan's!
11. 5 gets you a new born puppy for your birthday. What do you say?
Aww... Thanks Vegeta!
12. 4 wants you to make him/her a sandwich. What do you say?
Alright Android 18!... What kind?
13. you catch 1 playing with barbie dolls. What do you do?
VIDEL HOW COULD YOU?!?!?!?
14. 9 tells you that s/he is engaged. What do you say?
Aren't you already married to Android 18.
15. You break your leg and can't get to the hospital. Would 3 help you there?
Of course he would! INSTANT TRANCEMISSION!!!
16. 6 eats your birthday cake. Would you kill him/her? And what would you say?
Yes. "I'm getting VEGETA!!!
17. 8 wants to challenge you to a fight, but so does 10. Who do you battle?
Get rid of the weird one (PAN)
I made my friend take this test. :p Mlalamuga teba teba teh
List 10 characters from any of the dragonball series and answer the following questions.
1.3 and 7 invite you and 10 for a party what is each one's reaction?
Goku:This Party's going to be great! that means there's going to be food
me: WOOOH PARTY!!! Thanks Yamcha :D
Yamcha: Um... I have a thing to do. Um... I have to meet up with um... A person!
Goten: uh cool
2.6 tells you a sercet about 9 what is it?
Picolo didn't kiss a pig Vegeta don't lie
3.5 cooks you dinner what do you say?
I DON'T NEED YOUR POISONED FOOD!!!!
4.2 gives a present what do you say?
aww thankyou you are such a gentleman
5. 1 takes you for dinner what do both of you order?
Me: anything really
Trunks: Everything on the menu
6.4 tells you that 8 is going to kidnap you what is your reaction?
Ahhh *runs in circles for 3 hours*
7. you win a prize and are forced to share it with 7 what's your reaction?
with Yamcha of course *Insanely happy face*
8. 5 and 3 are in battle against eachother who would win?
9. 6 bet that the loser of the would win what is his/her's reaction?
10. 2 walks with you on the beach what do you think about this?
It's pretty nice. At least I know that I'm safe. *Clings onto Goku's arm awkwardly*
Trunks: Hey Goten!
Goten: Hey Trunks!
Trunks: What are you doing?
Goten: Um... Nothing I'm not doing anything, I'm doing nothing at all, no thats not happening... heh heh.
Trunks: -_-... Your writing Fan-fiction about us again aren't you?
Goten: *Sighs* Yeah...
Trunks: *Groans in annoyance and face palms* Goten I told you about... *See's Goten typing again* GOTEN!
Goten: Sorry, I tried not to do it this time.
Trunks: You should be ashamed of yourself!
Goten: I know...
Trunks: This can ruin your life forever!
Goten: I know...
Trunks: Just think about all of the embaressment you could face with this.
Goten: I know...
Trunks: This is the worst thing ever!
Goten: I know...
Trunks: What have I told you about...
Goten: (Oh great here it comes...)
Trunks: ... mispelling words...
Goten: *Sighs sadly* Everything in your life will... wait what? I didn't mispell a word!
Trunks: Yeahuh... See in this line here you typed up "The nomes are going to take over the world!" And you mispelled gnomes.
Trunks: gnomes is supposed to be spelled g-n-o-m-e-s not n-o-m-e-s.
Goten: How does that make sense?
Trunks: *Face palms* You should really go to school...
Goten: Ooh school... Is it chocolate flavoured?
Trunks: *Face Palms for the third time* Leaving now...
Yamcha: Hey Goten!
Goten: Hey Yamcha!
Yamcha: *Looks at computer screen* ... You mispelled gnomes.
Goten: *Screams and turns into a SS and destroys everything*
Goten: Your next...!
IF YOU ARE A YAMCHA SUPER FAN, COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE
IF YOU ARE A FAN OF KID GOKU, COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE
IF DRAGON BALL WAS/STILL IS YOUR FAVE SERIES, COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE
IF YOU DON'T LIKE YAMCHA BASHING STORIES, COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE
IF YOU LIKE TO COPY AND PASTE STUFF, COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE
IF YOU THINK THAT YAMCHA WAS THE COOLEST GUY IN DRAGON BALL, COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE
IF YOU LIKE COOKIES, COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE
IF YOU LIKE ALL OF THE DRAGON BALL SERIES, COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE
IF YOU ARE WORKING ON OR HAVE DONE A YAMCHA STORY, COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE
IF YOU LIKE TO DRAW YAMCHA, COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE
IF YOU WANT OR HAVE A POSTER OF YAMCHA, COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE
IF YOU LIKE TALKING TO YOURSELF, COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE
IF YOU LIKE TO WRITE STORIES THAT YOU LITTERALLY HAD A DREAM ABOUT, COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE
IF YOU THINK THAT YAMCHA JUST LOOKS AMAZING WITH SCARS, COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE
IF YOU HAVE EVER WATCHED THE SAME EPISODE OF AN ANIME SERIES TEN TIMES IN A ROW, COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE
IF YOU QUOTE THINGS THAT YOU HAVE HEARD FROM A T.V. SERIES, COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE
IF YOU THINK THAT BUBBLES THE MONKEY IS PRETTY COOL, COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE
IF YOU LIKE TO TYPE UP RANDOM STUFF FOR FUN, COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE
IF YOU RAGE QUIT WHEN YOU CAN'TDO SOMETHING ON A GAME, COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE
IF YOU PLAYED DRAGON BALL ORIGINS, COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE
IF YOU PLAYED DRAGON BALL ORIGINS 2, COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE
IF YOU THINK GOTEN IS CUTE, COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE
IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE AN OBSESSION WITH CHOCOLATE, COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE
IF YOU HAVE STAYED UP UNTIL THREE IN THE MORNING JUST TO WATCH DRAGON BALL, COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE
IF YOU TALK ABOUT YAMCHA ALL THE TIME JUST TO ANNOY OTHERS, COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE
Fun Things To Do In A Lift
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly.
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
Fave quotes from Dragon Ball
Yamcha: Wolf... fang ohmygoshagirl!
Bulma: Too bad someone forgot to pack extra gasoline. Yamcha: Shame it won't run on good looks, I'd keep it running forever... (TRUE)
Jackie Chun: You are getting very sleepy... Goku: Uh what'd you say? Jackie Chun: You are getting very sleepy...
Achievement of the month:
Um... I have... But then I... Nothing... My life... I know right, I'm so fun!
Dragon Ball Pact:
Stories to come:
Amnesia. (When posted: CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!) *Naruto*
Inuzuka v.s. Inuzuka: Father and son! (CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!)*Naruto*
Will you be my Valentine? (When Posted: CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!) *Naruto*
Flying Robin. (When Posted: I'm not sure anymore...) *Young Justice*
The Fourteen Days of the Curse. (When Posted: Maybe in December) *InuYasha*
11037 Times. (When Posted: Maybe in December)
KIBA KUN! Expect to see a lot of stories that involve him in the future...
Favourite NARUTO quotes:
Naruto: Hey look at me! I'M A BOOGER!!!
Naruto: You gotta learn how to control your Chatora!
Lee: My strategy is.../ Tenten&Kiba: Your strategy is.../ Lee: SPIRIT! With enough spirit we are sure to overcome the enemy! Hello...?/ TenTen&Kiba: *Falls down* Lee: What's wrong with you guys?/ Kiba: SPIRIT? THAT'S YOUR STRATEGY? Why I outta... *Gives Lee a noogie*/ Lee: I do not understand... What did I do wrong? OW! Kiba...!?
Naruto: Believe it!
Favourite One Piece quotes:
Nami: That's a lot of bandages you've got there. You must've been hurt pretty bad... / Zoro: Actually, I couldn't find my shirt... I put these on so you wouldn't get distracted...!
Howling at the Moon:
A stubborn ninja who is Kiba Inuzuka's rival. She always seems to get into an argument with him every time their eyes meet. She hates the fact that she has to look after him when he is hurt on a previous mission. Her teammates are Hoshi and Nami and her sensei is a lady named Nisshoku. She lives with her mother, father and brother - Cloud. Later she goes by herself for a walk and meets an injured wolf. She sneaks him into her house with some help from Cloud and names the wolf Hope. But she is having suspisions that Hope isn't what he seems...
One of Hikari's teammates with a bubbly personality. But don't let her sweetness fool you, when she fights, you had better give her everything you own. Once she sees Kiba, she instantly falls in love with him. If someone so much as talks bad about Kiba, (that isn't Hikari) consider your head gone. She has no mother or father, but a sister who she thinks is dead. She lives with her sensei.
More coming soon...
Another one of Hikari's teammates. He's the fun-loving one, referring to everyone as 'dudes'. He has an even louder voice than Naruto! Okay, maybe they're about even... He kicks butt whenever there is one waiting for it. He was a shy boy who kicked out of his home and lived on the streets until he joined the Academy and began to enjoy life to the fullest.
More coming soon...
The older brother of Hikari. He may be a Jonin, but he's not the sharpest knife in the draw. Whenever danger calls though, he's ready for action to protect the Hidden Leaf Village. He often calls Kiba Hikari's boyfriend, but has always acted brotherly toward Hikari. He has gone out with many girls but hasn't found the right one yet. He only wants to protect Konoha and hopefully find a girl that he loves.
More coming soon...
The sister of Hoshi. She has been a slave girl for a long period of her life to Shi. She meets Kiba in chapter 6 and is astounded of how nice he is toward her, despite her being no more than a slave. She wishes to live her life normally if she were ever to escape. She doesn't want to become a ninja, but really just wants to be a wife and mother, and of course wants to see her sister again.
The scientist who had her men kidnap Kiba Inuzuka. She wants to be the greatest scientist who ever lived and will go to any lengths to see that it happens. She has lived with a man named Honda who she sees as a father even though she wants to take control. Both of her parents are dead, but she has no desire to become a ninja to get revenge. She wants everyone to feel the same pain she did as a child.
Is This for Real?:
A huge fan of the anime, Naruto. She has a mean sister named Grace and she doesn't want to live in her own life anyone. one night, she makes a wish upon a star to be a ninja - to be with the crew. When she wakes up, she realizes that he wish has brought her into the world of Naruto. Later, she is placed onto Team Seven along with Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura. Can she deal with all of the challenges? What shocking secrets does she discover? You'll have to read "Is this for real" to find out.
Melody's older sister. She has a personality that most people won't consider the best. After Melody left, what happens to her? Is she hiding some secrets from everyone? Well, it turns out that she's also in the Naruto Universe! When she gets to the Hidden Leaf Village, she and Sasuke meet. She threatens him to give up Melody, but without much success. What will she do? Is Sasuke in danger because of his actions?
A seemingly cheerful guy who is on a strange team that Melody doesn't recognise. He claims to know Melody and her sister and says that he will protect Melody even if his life is lost in the process.
She is on Ventus' team. She has super-hearing and an attitude. She and Melody don't get along well.
He is on a team with Ventus and Pari. He loves bombs and anything to do with explosives in general.
Ouran High School Host Club:
Sonic: Stuck in Time! Chapter two is being worked on, but having a severe case of writers block and laziness for this story. I'm not feeling 'it' anymore. Maybe I need to watch more Sonic... At this point I can't tell you when the next chapter is coming out.
Ninjago: The Ninja Unite! Unfortunately, I was intending on finishing this as soon as I could, but my old computer had a virus and I lost all of my work and now I'm left with a small part of chapter two on my USB. I prefer to have all of my work and I nearly completed chapter three, but my old computer won't let me do much on it. It is the slowest thing on Earth. I will get my stuff back soon, but until I get it, I won't get to post... :(
Dragon Ball: The Grand Adventures! At this point, I can't say much for this. I have worked out everything, but I still need to work out something for the tournament as I am having an OC. That means that I need to get rid of someone, but I'm having a hard time. I can't even remember a bunch of the stuff from Dragon Ball as I have been watching other shows. CURSE YOU, YOUNG JUSTICE! Also, I have lost some of the work for the same reason as the above... :(
Is This For Real? On HAIATUS for now.
Howling at the Moon! Once another story is finished.
I'm not Worthy Of You! I haven't even begun the second chapter of this. Until I get fully caught up to the Japanese version, I might not be able to continue. Eh. I'll probably just wait until it all comes out in English. DO IT FUNIMATION!
Painful Glitches! I quarter of the way through of the second chapter. I just need the internet whenever I do these and on most weekends, I don't. But, whenever I feel like doing it, I'll do it...
Wander! After another chapter of another story.
Opposites Attract, Don't They? - Within a couple of weeks!
Reserved Hope - In a week or two... Won't be home for a week or so...
The Victim - Whenever I get the motivation and some reviews...PLEASE!
I am not a Robot - well, whenever I get free time, I guess...
Favourites at the moment!
Song: Partners in Crime
Anime: Dangan Ronpa
Cartoon: Young Justice and The New Adventures of Batman. (SO... Many... ROBINS! EEEEHHHHH!)
Food: Honey Combs!!
Anime/cartoon character: Inuyasha! And Robin! The first one from YJ.
Video Game: Dangan Ronpa
Book: Maximum Ride by James Patterson.
Least Favourites at the moment!
Song: The Yoshi Island THEME SONG! (GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD DAMN IT!)
Anime: Don't have one... I like everything!
Cartoon: South Park.
Food: Fish. It gives me headaches...
Sport: Football... Not into it...
Anime/cartoon character: Probably Light from Death Note. Mainly because of what happened to L.
Video Game: Pokémon Black/white (2). They didn't have the feel to it and that's why I didn't complete either of them, let alone get three badges.
Book: Anything without the good plot. I haven't read any books that I haven't read to completion.
Cool Abridged Series:
Naruto the Abridged Parody Spoof Series Show. (Curse you Sasuke's brother... I shall get you back... Somehow...) *NinjaBridge*
Team Four Star's Dragon Ball Z Abridged Parody. (Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine! Mine! MINE!) *TeamFourStar*
Fairy Tail Abridged (Isn't it the lovable idiot with a Boston accent, who just somehow stumbled his way into some crazy shenanigans!) *Pallettownchampians*
Pokémon Abridged (What Pokémon is that? - It's an Eevee... - I guess I'll never know...) *1kidsentertainment*
DATAS - Digimon Adventure The Abridged Series (I can't carry it for you, Luffy. But I can carry you!) *DigimonCampersGuide*
None Piece (Where the * are we supposed to be going? - Relax... Just let nature do it's thing...) *Purpleeyeswtf*
Nullmetal Alchemist (I don't think that we should be using the power of Alchemy like this brother - Oh calm down, it'll be fine! And besides, it's not Alchemy, it's magic) *Faullero*
Ninjabridge - Oh Sasuke! You came and you stopped me from farting! And I think you are gay! Oh Sasuke! You help me with my ninja training! And now we are both climbing trees! OH SASUKE!
The girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars? He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. Put this on your profile if you're against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't put this on your profile, but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Which percentage are you? 5% or 95%?
I am on Holidays! YAY! But I'll be busy! I'm going to another state to see a friend and we'll be going to an anime convention. I might update you guys how that goes when I come back... But so far, I have my Chiaki Nanami cosplay from Dangan Ronpa and I had it on all day! So comfy... Anyway, that means I still don't have much time for stories...I had so much homework, and I have more tests waiting for me when I go back to school and I get homework everyday...It's very rare that we don't, and since I'm hopeless at maths, I spend the whole night on those. Plus, I get distracted. Did you know I have the attention span of a peanut?
Just got to say:
You say English, we say Japanese
You say cars, we say Nyan Cat
You say Justin Bieber, we say Vocaloid
You say swords, we say Bleach
You say reality, we say anime
You say comics, we say manga
You say countries, we say Hetalia
You say hello, we say kon’nichiwa
You learn Japanese from classes, we learn from shows
You cry if a character dies, we have a rainbow of emotions
You only feel what your favorite person feels, we feel what everyone else is feeling
You crush on pop stars, we crush on anime characters
You think we're crazy, but we think you're just normal
You say souls, we say Soul Eater
You Say Ocean, We Say ONE PIECE
You Say Guild, We say FAIRY TAIL
You Say Ninja, We Say Naruto
You say Family, We say Vongola
You say notebook, We say Death Note
You say Gay, We say Yaoi
You say rabbits, we say Flying Mint Bunny
You think we're fangirls/fanboys, but we're all Otakus.
Re-post if you're a Otaku and proud
1. Toshiro (Because, who wouldn't like a child prodigy with white hair and is always serious? Plus, he's tiny and always mistaken for a child...)
2. Kon (I feel sorry for him. First he was given a death sentence for being created and then placed in a stuffed toy. He's always getting hurt too...)
3. Ichigo (Poor guy... Even though he hurts Kon and doesn't address Hitsugaya properly, he is still an exceptional main character...)
4. Rangiku (Funny as HELL! She brings out the anger in Shiro-Chan! I-I would maybe set them as a pairing, though I think she would choose Gin... I HATE GIN! Sorry Gin fans...)
5. Orihime (Another funny character! She lifts the spirits up! I'm not saying that she's drinking, people! Geez...)
6. Nazomi (NON-CANON) (I so ship her and Kon together. Even though she's non-canon, she holds a great place in my... fan fictions...
7. Karin (I would ship her with Shiro-Chan as well! Honestly, I find this most likely even though it would probably never happen... She's got attitude and can kick hard! GIRL POWER!)
8. Kisuke (Honestly, I don't know why I like him... He's pretty funny actually! He's serious one moment and then funny the next! Talk about bipolar!)
9. Yuzu (The show needed a happy girl - even though they've got Orihime - and she is it! She's always putting a smile on my face!)
10. Chad (I guess that I'm interested in the silent types... He's pretty cool to be honest!)
1. Zoro (okay, he has green hair, has a bad sense of direction, sleeps all day AND he uses three swords! He is the ultimate ONE PIECE character!)
2. Luffy (HILARIOUS! Without him, the show wouldn't exist... Well it probably would, but... ANYWAY! He's made out of freaking rubber! How awesome can a main character get?)
3. Tashgi (I don't know how she made third, but... She is also a sword master and I would totally ship her and Zoro together for the awkward moments...)
4. Ace (He's Luffy's brother! He uses flames and I guess I like his design! Mainly his awesome hat!)
5. Nami (Yep. Fifth. She's a money-loving, but reliable girl who can kick butt any day. I also ship her with either Luffy or Zoro!)
6. Ussopp (I think he's underestimated... Sure he lies and is sometimes a coward, but I dare you to go out on a ship, become a criminal, and NOT get scared if you for some reason don't like Ussopp!)
7. Brook (I like the some Bink's Sake - ? - that he did in the show. It cheers me up! And I can't help but to laugh at his puns... SO... MUCH... 4KIDS...!)
8. Sanji (What can I say? He's awesome! I don't know how he didn't get higher on this list but... I don't know... Anyway, he's a great character as a chef and he doesn't need a weapon or power to hold his own!)
9. Vivi (Basically, for a princess, she's not the stereotypical type, she is not spoiled and I think she does great for her country. And if you are reading 'I'm not Worthy of you' then you'll know that I ship her and Zoro.)
10. Perona (She's hilarious! Quite the character. A ghost girl who makes people negative and loves teddy bears! And uh... I like her and Zoro as a pairing with all the time they spent together...)
1. Gray (A guy who strips and uses ice make magic. I also think that he has the most tragic past - after Erza - in all of Fairy Tail. How much more could I want?)
2. Erza (Strongest woman in Fairy Tail! She's scary, but has a sweet tooth! It's so funny!)
3. Natsu (He's a hilarious character and is voiced by the guy who does Death the Kid. Besides, he's so cute as a kid!)
4. Juvia (I think that a character who was first shown with hardly any emotions and then falling madly in love with Gray is a real plot-twist. And the power over water would be cool.
5. Lucy (She's a character who can definitely hold her own - most of the time - and she's been lucky enough to have all of those gold keys. But, when she gets serious, watch out!)
6. Loke/Leo (He's the second best looking boy character in Fairy Tail - first being Gray, of course - and has AWESOME powers! And has a pretty tragic past. I love it when he and Gray team up!)
7. Virgo (She kicks butt all the time and is sort of like Happy with her humour! Always asking to be punished, never gets old...)
8. Leon (I don't know... He's funny whenever he gets on Gray's nerves. Plus, ice magic! You should know me! And that sudden change of heart when he sees Juvia... WOW!)
9. Zeref (When I first saw him I thought that he was Gray's long lost cousin or twin... But, he's so cute! The third best looking male - Sorry Natsu - and well... You know, great for a villain. And his cute factor made me forgive him for sort of killing Gray's family.)
10. Ultear (Okay, she's got ice magic AND the time-arc magic! She kicks butt! Pretty sad past too. I feel so bad for her... SO I put her on this list! YAY!)
Naruto: (Coming soon)
New anime I'm into:
Haikyuu! - I finally got around to watching it! YES! Isn't that awesome? It got me into volleyball and I am itching for season 2! Goddamn it, I want more Nishinoya! Well, best anime of all time! 10/10! It teaches many things... And for a short person like myself, have been inspired... You can quote me on that...!
Dangan Ronpa - Whoo! This anime is fricken hard-core! The mystery, the fan-pairings, the drama, the pink BLOOD! Even though my favourite character was the first executed... God... They should definitely make more! Season 2 for Another Episode and Season 3 for Dangan Ronpa 2... Or the other way around... I don't mind... And they should do a series based on their lives before the tragedy... I have many demands!
Noragami - One word... YUKINE!
Anime I only watched one episode of:
Toriko: It's actually not as bad as I thought it would be... I might continue watching it, but at the moment, It's not my priority...
Anime I want to watch:
D-Gray man: I have read the manga and watched a few clips, but I need to watch the episodes, besides there's only the first 3 volumes at the library... Allen and Laki are so cool...
Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn: I don't know what it's about, but I want to know what everyone's talking about here... I feel... *Sniff* Left out...
Negima: Once again, I've read some of the manga, so, obviously I would want to watch the anime! Definitely kept me entertained...
To my dear followers, reviewers and everyone who favourites my stories and me:
Thank you guys so much! It's a pleasure to be able to wake up in the morning to realize that someone has liked my stories! Everything you guys do for me is deeply appreciated! So far, 'Is This For Real' has over 100 reviews, and I never expected that! Even my new ONE SHOT 'Cinnamon Buns' has gotten positive feedback! Not to mention 'Howling at the Moon' and 'Wander' too!
You guys are the world to me! I would even gladly give all of my cheese to you!
You guys are the best! I could've never have gotten this far without you! :)
Unsafe External Link