Author has written 6 stories for Mortal Instruments, Star Trek: 2009, Supernatural, and Infernal Devices, Cassandra Clare.
Irritating teenager from somewhere in the US of A!
Hello Earthlings, I love you all. Well unless you're really rude or say you don't like the read or something like that. If you say that then I have a right to commit murder... moving on then.
--You know you’re fan fiction obsessed when..--
1. You will easily stay up all night reading fic, knowing very well that it will result in you sleeping through class the next day. (Happens to me nearly on a daily basis)
2. You have stayed up and read fic the night before exams
3. To you, ‘pulling an all-nighter’ means reading fic till 3 am (or maybe later)
4. You don’t even realize that your eyes are burning until you look in the mirror and are faced with the likes of Gaara.
5. You’ve become a total fanfic snob and will spend hours searching through fics, none of them being good enough. (Hahaha, that's really frustrating)
6. You daydream about the fic you read last night
7. You often think, “I rather be reading fic”
8. You dedicate time to ‘fic searching’
9. Scenes from a fic become integrated in your mind as part of the original storyline
10. You have to close your laptop, or open a new window when your mom comes in the room. (LEMONS!! That's all I have to say about that one)
11. You’ll verbally and physically fight against injustices of your fandom
12. You’ll cry when you read character death (Not usually. I just crawl inside my mind palace for a while to mourn)
13. You’ve spent a total of five minutes muttering quite creative curses at the screen.
14. You read fic in class. (That's gotten me in trouble a few times)
15. You’ve used your school library ink to print out 120 pages of fanfic (Can't say I've done this one. That seems kind of time consuming )
16. A fanart can make your day
17. An update can make your *month*
18. You have 1284849 bookmarks to fics that you’re supposed to read
19. You have to wait an extra five seconds for anything internet related because you’ve loaded your computer with so much fic
20. A random scene you’ve read will pop up in your head and you’ll laugh out loud in the middle of class (all the time, my teachers think I'm insane)
21. Taking a vacation to somewhere without 24 hour internet access translates as..”Load Computer With FIC” (Funny...I do this a lot, mostly when I'm on the bus on my way to school)
22. Whenever you get a ‘downtime’ message you dramatically sigh and hang your head thinking…“It never fails”
23. You’ll get upset and think, “All I want to do is read some fics, is that so much to ask?!?!?!”
24. You’ve check someone’s LJ 5 times in one hour, looking for an update that is *obviously* not coming.
25. You know all the spanye adds by heart. (You know the ones, ‘smut is better with boys’, etc)
26. You can never fully decide on your number one fic
27. You can seriously hate an author
28. You think "Mary Sue" is a swear word(s)
29. You quote fic
30. You wish fanfiction got more credit
31. You wish your favorite fic was animated
32. You have a complete skewed view of : romance, what a guy should look like, act like, etc...
33. You have every source of your favorite author possible. Their email, AFF account FF.net account, livejournal, myspace, etc.
34. You use terms like: Slash. AU. HET. OTP. OC. Canon. Crossover. Crack. Fluff. Gen. lime. Lemon. Mpreg. Smut. Verse. in your everyday life and conversations. (All the time! My nonfic reading friends get so confused.)
If any of the above applies to you cop/paste this into your profile and add your name to this list: Sara Darkotter, Aqua girl 007, AIR, The Sherlockian Vulcan, TheDevilStoleMyHeart
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile. The irony...
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this on your profile