Author has written 17 stories for Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Fruits Basket, and Fosters.
Hi! I mostly write Harry Potter Fanfiction, and I only write certain ones!
I love them in Marauder-era fics! There was only one fic that I loved that was Sirius/James called Fake by Alexandra-Delshay (Check it out!)
My OTP! I don't care if their de-aged, in school, working for the Ministry, are in the Muggle world, or in the war: I love 'em all! (Stories where they are Muggles, are frowned upon however.)
It's like a mini, adorable, next-generation Drarry!
Dude, it's Ron and Hermione. 'Nuff said.
Dude, it's Seamus and Dean. 'Nuff said.
(When House of Hades came out, and I discovered Nico's unrequited love for Percy, I just...)
They're both competitive and confident in an "I'm way better than you!" way, yet only when it comes to each other. I think when the Greek waters meet the Roman sky, it's something really beautiful.
Leo and Nico are just so cute together! They're clashing personalities, just make them cuter!
Do I really need to explain this one? It's practically cannon!
Like, I can't even. Pinkie hugs. Footsie. Youngest same-sex kiss in TV history. And all of this is cannon! Check out the Fosters on ABC Family!
Ships I Tolerate
James/Remus is starting to grow on me...grr...
Blaize/anyone (Blaize makes any pairing rock)
Ships I Avoid Like the Viral Plague:
Harry/any one who isn't Draco
Draco/anyone who isn't Harry
REASONS TO JOIN THE DARK SIDE (If you wish to join add this list to your profile):
1. We have cookies (last I checked there was hot chocolate, marshmallows, and ice cream too)
They did not mention Draco... how dare they..it's okay his father will hear about this!
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity.
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could
Copy this to your profile if you believe in legalizing gay marriage!
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you. BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you. BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince. BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain. BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Run - beep - run!"
FRIENDS: Will help you move. BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail. BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number. BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink. BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr. and Mrs. BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents Mom and Dad.
FRIENDS: Knock before entering your home. BEST FRIENDS: Walk in, put their stuff up and collapse on the couch screaming, "I'M HOME!!!!!!"
FRIENDS: Borrow your clothes and return them. BEST FRIENDS: Borrow your clothes and keep them for so long, they forget it's yours.
FRIENDS: Would read then ignore this. BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this shit!!
The Harry Potter Pledge
I promise to remember Harry
When someone grows up with no love.
I promise to remember Ron
When someone is jealous.
I promise to remember Hermione
When I meet someone with wisdom beyond their years.
I promise to remember James and Lily
when someone dies before their time.
I promise to remember Dumbledore
At the thought of the greater good.
I promise to “Solemely Swear That I Am Up To No Good”
for Gred, Forge, and Padfoot of course.
I promise to remember Moony
And fight for human rights.
I promise to remember Snape
When My heart fills with remorse.
I promise to remember Narcissa
When I’d do anything for family.
I promise to remember Dora Tonks
When someone is hyper.
I promise to remember Hedwig,
who lived and died soaring.
I promise to remember Percy
When ambition gets the best of me.
I promise to be careful
For Moody’s sake, of course.
I promise to remember Hagrid
When one is wrongly blamed.
I promise to remember Neville
when I stand up for what is right.
I promise to remember the Marauders
When a friend says “Call me and I’ll be there.”.
Yes I promise that I will
remember Harry Potter.
and Mrs. Narcissa Malfoy,
Thank you for choosing to be better for your son's sake.
Mr. James and Mrs. Lily Potter,
Thank you for giving your life for your only son.
Miss Minerva McGonagall,
Thank you for understanding your students and helping them with their problems.
Harry Potter taught me that some things are worth dying for.
Ron Weasley taught me that believing in yourself is a hundred times more powerful than luck.
Hermione Granger taught me that an education is a girl’s best asset, even if it doesn’t make you many friends.
Severus Snapetaught me to never, ever, ever judge someone.
Rubeus Hagrid taught me that anything can be cute with the right perspective.
Ginny Weasley taught me that bold is beautiful.
Lily Potter taught me that a mother’s love is the strongest force on earth.
Remus Lupin taught me that fear is the only thing I should be afraid of.
Dolores Umbridge taught me that education with a political agenda is a terrible, terrible thing.
Sirius Black taught me that the ones we love never truly leave us.
Albus Dumbledore taught me that good people are not always good.
Draco Malfoy taught me that bad people are not always bad.
Neville Longbottom taught me that courage is standing up for what’s right, even when you’re scared out of your mind.
Luna Lovegood taught me that weird is wonderful.
Dobby taught me that freedom is a gift.
Lucius Malfoy taught me that no amount of money, pomp, or circumstance will buy you true friends.
Fred & George Weasley taught me that sometimes all you need is a good laugh.
The Dursleys taught me that a world without imagination is a dull and dreary place.
Arthur Weasley taught me that a good sense of curiosity and a bit of obsession can be healthy.
Fleur Delacour taught me that true love is not based on appearance.
Molly Weasley taught me that a happy family is not measured in gold.
Bellatrix Lestrange taught me that hatred and prejudice rot your mind and can turn even the most beautiful person into a monster.
Kreacher taught me that if you want to get to know a man, look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.
Cho Chang taught me that rebound relationships almost never work.
Nymphadora Tonks taught me to love myself, no matter what I look like.
Percy Weasley taught me that, in the end, no career is worth sacrificing your family.
Sybill Trelawney taught me that you cannot change the past, only the future.
Lavender Brown taught me that physical relationships only last for so long.
Peter Pettigrew taught me that rats do not make good friends. I would like to add, that Peter was loyal when he was their true friend. And he wasn’t always bad. Maybe, if they had actually cared enough to save him, he wouldn’t have died. And he did have remorse, in the end. And maybe they wouldn’t hate him. Because they were best friends, and no matter what he did, that doesn’t mean they can change the past. He didn’t want to kill them. Remember that.
Nicholas Flamel taught me that to the well-prepared mind, death is but the next great adventure.
Minerva McGonagall taught me that a good cause is worth fighting for at any age.
Hedwig taught me that the love we have for our pets is very real.
Lord Voldemort taught me that a life without love is barely living.
J. K. Rowling taught me that the stories we love will always be with us.
Mr. Harry Potter,
Thank you for remaining strong when we couldn’t be.
Mr. Ronald Weasley,
Thank you for always coming back.
Miss Hermione Granger,
Thank you for having a good heart, and forgiving those who should be forgiven.
Mr. Draco Malfoy,
Thank you for finding the light when things started getting dark.
Mr. George Weasley,
Thank you for finding humor when we could barely smile.
Mr. Albus Dumbledore,
Thank you for lighting the way and guiding us.
Mr. and Mrs. Weasley,
Thank you for all you sacrificed.
Mr. Sirius Black and Mr. Remus Lupin,
Thank you for your loyalty.
Mr. Rubeus Hagrid,
Thank you for your undying compassion.
Mr. Neville Longbottom,
Thank you for your bravery.
Miss Luna Lovegood,
Thank you for your wise words.
Miss Ginny Weasley,
Thank you for being strong-willed in spite of everything you've been through.
Thank you for showing us the value of friendship.
Mr. Fred Weasley,
Thank you for the memories.
Mr. Lucius . Severus Snape,
Thank you for your love.
And to Mrs. Joanne Kathleen Rowling,
THANK YOU FOR MY CHILDHOOD
1. Welcome to Gryffindor, a Weasley has probably slept in your bed.
2. Gryffindors: Brave to the point of idiocy.
3. Gryffindor: Because we blur the line between bold and stupid every time.
4. The beautiful, the brave and the bold.
5. Gryffindor: I'll kick your ass.
6. I'm in Gryffindor, you're in Gryffindor- let's hug!!
7. Gryffindor: because we get enough exercise just pushing our luck.
8. No excuses, rule breaking is customary.
9. Gryffindors are attention whores.
1. We aren't all evil... yeah, we are.
2. Cunning and Ambition: Slytherin.
3. Go ahead, be a little naughty.
4. Slytherin: We have chained boys in the dungeons.
5. Slytherin: Because our common room is underwater (and that's cool).
6. It's not that we aren't better than you (except it totally is).
7. Why be normal? Or good?
8. We're future Death Eaters. Deal with it.
9. Slytherin means never having to say you're sorry.
10. Seriously evil wizard coming through.
11. I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest.
12. Slytherins do it on Snape's desk.
13. Voldemort needs prision bitches.
14. Because real friends help you Incendio the bodies.
15. Property of the Half-Blood Prince.
16. We're only wearing black until something darker comes along.
17. Don't hate us beacuse we're beautiful, hate us because we kick your ass at everything.
18. Never wound what can kill you.
1. I'm planning your death but in a happy way.
2. Brace youself- I'm going to hug you.
3. Nobody ever suspects the Hufflepuff.
4. You may be smarter, cooler, and better, but we still think you suck.
5. You think we're nice? That's cute...
6. Nowhere in the song does it say we're nice.
7. The love of a Hufflepuff was the only love good enough for Neville.
8. Hufflepuff: We'll kill you with smiles and rainbows.
9. Hufflepuffs kick ass too.
10. Hufflepuff: Formerly known as the party house.
11. Hufflepuffs know how to party.
12. Hufflepuff: We have cupcakes. Need we say more?
13. Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much.
14. Hufflepuffs are Particularly good finders.
1. I don't need romance, I have goldfish.
2. A room without books is like a body without a soul.
3. I can kill you with my brain.
4. Ravenclaw pride. Be afraid.
5. It's not that we are smarter than you (except it totally is).
6. I'm a Ravenclaw, which clearly means I am eligible to boast about my intellegence level in your face.
7. Ravenclaw: beacuse we know every insult in the book.
8. Ravenclaw: geeks shall inherit the earth.
9. Ravenclaw: Dangerously over-educated.
10. Ravenclaw: Tact enough for people who aren't witty enough to b kissed e sarcastic.
11. Ravenclaw: because everyone else is just stupid.
…In Remembrance to Severus Snape….
….A Slytherin who died like a Gryffindor… .
..without all the red and gold crap.
…In Remembrance to Fred Weasley…
…Who fought bravely to the very end….
…And whose jokes will forever brighten his other half… …
And will loyally await his soul mate and brother…
… with many jokes…
...he's got forever to think of them, right?
…In Remembrance to Dobby…
…Who was more free and full of love…
...than any elf, and most humans.
….In Remembrance to Remus J. Lupin….
...the last real Marauderer...
…who was not just a wonderful father…
….a incredible husband and brave hero…
...as well as a freakin' awesome werewolf.
….In Remembrance to Nymphadora Tonks…
…who died for ‘the greater good’…
...and would probably hex me for calling her Nymphadora.
…In Remembrance of Alastor ‘Mad-Eye’ Moody….
…who’s motto ‘constant vigilance’ kept him alive…
...and scared the crap out of some kids too.
…In Remembrance of Tom Marvolo Riddle/Voldemort….
…who was pretty cool, and cute when he was younger…
…but who got his ass thoroughly kicked in the end
…In Remembrance of Albus Dumbledore…
…whose past and wisdom confused us…
…whose seeming betrayal shocked us…
…but actually who turned out to be an okay guy in the end...
...despite the whole 'almost killing Harry' thing.
In Remembrance to Bellatrix Lestrange…
… because it’s was awesome how Molly slapped her with that Avada Kedavra!
She deserved everything she got and more.
…In Remembrance of Colin Creevey…
…who we really didn’t know too well…
…but took a lot of pictures and died fighting in a war…
…so he must’ve done something good… …besides stalking Harry.
…In Remembrance of Hedwig… ...Harry's actual first friend…
...who lived and died soaring
...In Remembrance to Sirius Black...
...Who never got to walk free...
...Who had to live with a crazy house elf and screaming portrait for a year...
...And who had to get killed by a curtain.
Professor Flitwick … does not know where Snow White is.
Professor Snape … has no wish to get in touch with his ‘feminine side’.
Professor Lupin … has no need for a flea collar. Ever.
Professor Moody … the best ‘teaching’ Hoqwarts has seen in a while.
Professor McGonagall … does not take herself too seriously. It is a bad idea to tell her.
Professor Dumbledore … should be referred to as ‘Professor’, ‘Headmaster’ or ‘Sir’, not ‘Dude’, ‘My Leige’ or ‘Tim the Enchanter’.
Harry Potter … is more Emo than Draco Malfoy.
Draco Malfoy … disagrees.
Hermione Granger … has PMS and a wand.
Ron Weasley … is very afraid.
Luna Lovegood … is perfectly sane, thanks very much.
Ginny Weasley … wants her Hogwarts toilet seat.
Fred Weasley … knows if he and his twin giggle at an idea for more than fifteen seconds, they may assume that it’s against the rules and therefore should not carry it out.
George Weasley … knows he and his twin will carry it out and are not remotely sorry.
Lily Evans … swears she is not in love with James Potter.
James Potter … doesn’t believe her.
Remus Lupin … would prefer less jokes about ‘his time of the month’.
Sirius Black … killed by drapery.
Andromeda Black … is going to marry a muggle – screw the consequences.
Bellatrix Black … is 'quietly' going insane.
Narcissa Black … would like a new hairbrush.
Lucius Malfoy … does not like to be referred to as ‘Luscious Mouthful’.
Voldemort … does not think it would be funny if HP were to put on earmuffs and pulled out a mandrake in his presence.
Gryffindors … will jump off a cliff.
Slytherins … will push someone else off.
Hufflepuffs… will call five hundred others and build a staircase.
Ravenclaws … will get hold of a flying carpet.
I, Jay Way101, do solemnly swear to review all the fics I read, regardless of the number of reviews, its age, or anything else. I have joined the Review Revolution. (As of Sept. 19)
Copy and Paste this into your profile to join the Revolution; because everyone knows how much it sucks when you have 500 hits and 3 reviews...