I don't own the avatar pic, so if you made it and are having peculiar feelings about me using it, tell me, yo. I'll help a bro. And stub your toe. 'Cause I'm a foe; Edgar Alan Poe. I know you're low when I know Joe, and he can stow a humongous bow just so--like, whoa
Day 983 of my captivity.
My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects.
They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed
hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the
rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep
up my strength. The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape.
In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet.
Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet.
I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly
demonstrates what I am capable of. However, they merely made
condescending comments about what a "good little hunter" I am. Bastards!
There was some sort of assembly of accomplices tonight. I was
placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I
could hear the voices and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement
was due to the power of "allergies." I must learn what this means, and how
to use it to my advantage.
Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my
tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this
again tomorrow -- but at the top of the stairs.
I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches.
The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released - and seems
to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded.
The bird has got to be an informant. I observe him communicate with the
guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors
have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is
These are original poems by the one and only unfortunate and majestically-challenged Hyuburt:
Follow the bird to the bow of the boat
Dig through the rot that was torn from her throat
Bury your prize atop the rock giant's demise
And harp with the hope that you know it won't float
Sometimes I watch you when you sleep
Your mind so far away and deep
And while you breathe with all your peace
Your pulse will suddenly increase
My hand held high above your chest
I reassure; it's for the best
You shiver with the sudden cold
Sudden death is taking hold
My eyes are glazed, your eyes are wide
Realizations dawn inside
Your mind ascends with rapid pace
Both mind and heart begin to race
Too late for your body, Too late for your mind
The suffocation burns you blind
A twitch of my finger for a twitch of your heart
I watch in silence and play my part
You close your eyes with pupils dead
Your body limp against the bed
But that's a dream for when I sleep,
And so for now I will just creep,
Watch you drift beneath the tide,
Unbeknownst I'm just outside.
Don't be shy
Kill the Queen, don't be seen
(Kill her, Killher)
Take her eye, Watch her cry
(Watch her, Watch her)
Kill the Queen
Take her eye
Don't be seen, Don't be shy, Watch her cry
Looking back, looking back,
Looking back at the window in the square
I recall I saw the vigilant form of my mother standing
Back straight with fury, eyes wide with fear
Her home once again unraveled, future once again
The window is my bedroom's, left pristine and unharmed
The panes catch rays of sunshine and tell me not to be
Her dress is brown and muddy, her shoes are scuffed and worn
Her face is taught, her lips are pressed, and her eyes show that they're
I see her in the window, in my mind, and in her dress
Once upon a time I did not see the muddy
DON'T READ THE FOLLOWING UNLESS YOU WANT TO COPY AND PASTE IT.
I WAS NOT WARNED, MAN.
"This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murderer chanted," Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiilling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded."
Just 'cause...I don't want to die.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
I favorited way to many gay fics to not have a thing supporting gay rights
But yeah, gay support, seriously.