Author has written 69 stories for Glee, and Pretty Little Liars.
Brittana fanfiction is my life outside of sports and my dogs. I spend most of my free time either writing or reading other's stories. I've never liked writing, but when I stubble upon this site over two years ago and started reading other's stories I keep getting plot ideas so I thought I'd give it a try and write something myself. Here we are over two years later and I have to say that it's been a blast. I've written 67 stories thus far and have many more ideas of stories to write. I'd like to thank everyone's the reviewed, favorite, followed or just read any of my stories you're the reason I keep posting.
Here is a list of stories that I plan to write in the next year or two:
Part of my game show universe: Are You Smarter than a Sixth Grader? (completed), Weakest Link (completed), the Mole and the Price is Right (completed). I also plan on rewriting The Challenge Ruins (completed) and Always Watching (completed).
Game show pieces that stand completely on their own: Are You the One? (completed) and the Voice.
A Tarzan (Brittany) and Jane (Santana) themed piece (in the works).
A Brettana piece, Brett a famous actor and Santana a senior in high school (in the works/posting) requested piece.
A one shot of family life with Santiago, Brittany and their son (completed) requested piece.
A short multi chapter piece of Santana, Brittany and their kids (requested piece).
A piece about Dance Mom's (slightly like the show).
A Game of Thrones universe piece (completed for now).
A piece about Santana being a Roman solider and Brittany her wife (completed for now).
A prequel to I Can't Live Without focused on their early years in high school and the whole pregnancy (completed).
Adding more to Blank Happens a story about vampire Brittany and werewolf Santana (specific big holidays piece and other ones I just like).
Adding 5-10 more chapters to This Can't Be Happening (completed).
And as a whole I'm going to be going over many of piece to clean them up and change some parts while also looking to see what piece had interests in sequels or continuations (on going in between other stories very slowly).
List twelve of your favorite characters from a fandom, in no particular order.
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
No, but I think it could be interesting
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Yes, but not as hot as Brittany or Santana
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
I could see Kurt getting pregnant, but I don't think Shannon is his type
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
Yes, he's made an appearance in several that I've read about Brittany and Santana
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
No cause Santana would kill Sam for trying to steal her girl
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Neither as Tina and Mike are too good of a couple to break up at this point
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve making out?
She'd wonder what time warp she stepped into as Brittany's Santana's girl
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
Sue screams at her head Cheerio Quinn the girl has been sloppy lately and Sue needs to find out why
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
Yes, but not much that I've read
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
The Diva and the Beiste
11. Does anyone on your friends list read Three yet?
12. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
13. Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
No cause Mike and Tina wouldn't be into that especially with Santana
14. If you wrote a Song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
15. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Perhaps some teacher student sex
16. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
Three months ago
17. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (7). (1), broken hearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (6), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (2).
Santana and Mercedes are in a happy relationship until Puck runs off with Mercedes. Santana, broken hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Lauren and a brief unhappy affair with Sam, then follows the wise advice of Tina and finds true love with Brittany. Yes I love me my Brittana :)
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Game Shows for Brittana|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|