Author has written 5 stories for NCIS, and Elementary.
Attention: I may or may not be back sometime soon. I really don't know. Yeah.
I'm Kilo, but you can also call me by my pen name, DelilaJules. I write shitty crime show fanfiction upon occasion. Mostly NCIS, Castle, and Elementary. Whatever really.
I'm literally the gayest and queerest person alive so you'll definitely end up seeing gay shit in my writing. Also if you send me a good LGBT fanfic I'll love you forever.
So... what else...?
As for music, I listen to a variety I guess. The main ones are: The Beatles; Billy Joel; Coldplay; Good Charlotte; OneRepublic; and Owl City. Sorry they're in alphabetical order, I was literally reading them right off of my iPod. There are others, but like I said, those are the main ones.
My hobbies are writing (no, really!?), reading, drawing, rollerskating, ranting, etc...
I know I'm not exactly regular in my updates, but I do it when I can.
You might be an author if...
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favorite characters.
7. You smile really big when your gonna finally write a character love scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
16. If your note writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly.
18. You forget what day it is when your writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. You hate using words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus.
27. You dream about your stories.
28. You dream of new stories.
29. You often revisit some of your old stories.
30. Someone can call your name twenty times without you hearing if you're writing.