Author has written 2 stories for Assassin's Creed, and Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ.
Hey everyone, I'm Just A Chess Piece, but call me Chess. I am primarily a horror, suspense, supernatural, and fantasy writer. But hey, diversity is key. I usually write in a guy's point of view because I read so much stories with male main characters. I can barely write a girl point's of view anymore (which is funny since I'm a girl), so you can say writing fanfiction has corrupted me. Almost everything I write comes out as BL, but I'm sure I can write Het too. I just have to be really into the pairing. :)
Hmm...What else can I put on here? I am practically useless if I don't have my iPod. My little baby has all my music, stories, drabbles, and quotes. If it disappeared...The apocalypse would have come early for me. T.T. Sometimes I wake up in the morning with no memory of what I was doing and the only hint would be my iPod next to me. 99% of the time it's a fanfiction that I was reading late at night. The other 1% is having a notepad app open and a story I don't remember writing. :D
Fun Fact: I'm so accident prone that I could probably kill myself with bubble wrap. It's a great thing I have awesome friends who keep me from doing stupid stuff. :)
Several Things You Should Know About Me As A Writer:
1) I update erratically, so don't expect me to update regularly.
2) I get Writer's Block after updating a chapter.
3) I'm not going to lie, reviews keep me going. ;)
4) I write until I lose interest in the plot or the entire thing.
5) I write in bursts over a period of time, so one chapter may start out amazing and the rest might be crap.
6) Reading your reviews make me incredibly giddy and happy. It's like I'm on Cloud Nine.
7) I always try my best to make my stories worth reading.
"I, myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions." -Augusten Burroughs
"You can do anything you want, but you can't do everything you want." -Augusten Burroughs
"MY father established our relationship when I was seven years old. He looked at me and said, "You know, I brought you in this world, and I can take you out. And it don't make no difference to me, I'll make another one look just like you." -Bill Cosby
"If ignoring Australia, New Zealand, and Canada were a crime, everyone in America would be on death row." -Stephen Colbert
"It's sad really. The night sky is full of dying stars, and in an odd way, dying dreams." -Chess (Myself)
"Dreams are like glass. Touch them, they shatter, and all that's left is the lingering pain of disappointment." -Chess (Myself)
Unsafe External Link