Author has written 33 stories for C.I.D..
So, here's something about myself. Having an inclination toward every small thing the rest of the world hates, I very proudly claim to be living as the most abnormal and lunatic creature (human is not a word for me) people have ever had the misfortune of coming across.
I appreciate variety and diverse opinions, but bash any of the different and genuine ideas for no valid reason, and you will see the worst in me. And I won't bother your hatred for the rest of my life for the same, for I was born not to impress you but myself.
Coming to stories, I appreciate a perfect story- by perfect, I mean, well-written, apt in grammar, sentence framing and proper punctuation. SMS language, deliberately and repetitively misspelling simple words, and not taking take of phrasing are some things which instantly put me off. Sorry, everyone!
My fandom choices:
- The Vampire Diaries
- Harry Potter
- Hunger Games
- Tom and Jerry
Few of my favorites and inspirations:
- Katherine (The Vampire Diaries) for being the most badass and awesomest villain EVER!
- Katniss Everdeen (Hunger Games), Hermione Granger and Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter) for proving a girl doesn't need a guy to take care of her.
- Tarika (CID) for being just Tarika. She is AMAZING, in every way, and I am not ashamed to say that I ABSOLUTELY love her, and sympathize with her for all the unnecessary humiliation she gets from the fandom. To this day, I proudly confess being the ONLY Tarika lover in the fandom.
- Freddy (CID) for consistently winning my heart for the past 16 years with being awesome.
- Tasha and Vivek (CID) for proving no other pair of juniors can ever be as perfect as they were. Miss them!
My favorite pairings:
- Freddy and Manisha (CID), the only genuine and an all-round amazing couple, for proving love doesn't need romance.
- Tasha and Vivek (CID) and Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom (Harry Potter) for proving love can be found in the most imperfect of things.
That was all from me. Meet you in my not-so-entertaining stories.
Thanks and regards,