Author has written 50 stories for Pokémon, Soul Eater, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Futurama, Death Note, Steins;Gate/シュタインズ ゲート, Baccano!, Sin City, Seven, and Fight Club.
18, Female, Year 13. Abnormal person, Sixth Former, average ability, who spends her (lack of) life drawing, writing and composing.
Profile pic image by CircusTigress. -XSDFX's design (C) me; please don't use.
ACCOUNT DISUSED, so don't worry about reviewing, PMing etc! Thanks! :D
Tips for accepting critiques with grace and poise from 'The Reviews Lounge, Too' forum:
1. Don't Take It Personally: Critiquers aren't trying to attack you, to purposely hurt your feelings, or to get you down. They don't even know who you are.They're telling you what they honestly think of your writing because they genuinely want you to improve.
2. Be Grateful: Being critiqued is a privilege, not a right. Someone has taken time out of their day to read your writing and to put their feedback into words for you. Appreciate the effort they've given even if you don't agree with the critique, and make sure to say "thank you."
3. Don't Get Defensive: If a critique really gets to you, wait a day and cool down before responding. Becoming defensive is a sure way to dissuade others from critiquing your work in the future, and will sting the critiquer who took the time to give you feedback.
4. Be Understanding: Not everyone has written a critique before. What you might consider a sub-par or useless critique may be someone's first-ever try. Instead of responding in an aggressive or accusatory way, reach out and help them improve their critiquing skills.
5. No Matter What, Stay Polite: Even if you're positive you're dealing with a flat-out jerk, stay polite anyway. Keep your cool, don't stoop to their level, and don't start a nasty argument.
Achievements (Shh, 12th is an achievement in my book! XD)
. July 22nd, 2013- First FF contest- Participated in the 2nd Annual Reviewathon, from 7th-21st July 2013- Placed 12th with 138.5 points, Prize Level Five
. July 23rd 2013- Earned the position of The Reviews Lounge, Too Archive Staffer! This is a great place to look for great stories. (Multichaps) (One/Two-shots)
. Managed to write over 150 reviews during my 2013 summer holiday. I wanted to get it up to 1000 but that never happened, damn it.
. 25th November 2013- Reached the 900 signed-review mark.
. 2nd December- One of the Victors of NeoMiniTails's 'Life Can Make Cruel Turns' challenge at the RLT Challenge Thread- Knowing and Unknowing
. 13/01/14- Found out I was Nominated for a 'Best Reviewer', 'Archive Aficionado' and 'Kill 'Em with Kindness' award for the Reveiwer's Choice Awards 2014 at the The Reviews Lounge, Too