Author has written 3 stories for Maximum Ride, and Hunger Games.
Hi! My name is Vanessa, I love reading and writing!
In my spare time I do dance, taekwondo, play guitar, write, draw, and just explore this website!
My favourite colour : orange
favourite book is... Oh I can't choose!
Favourite food: always blueberries
Favourite number: 13
Favourite holiday: HALLOWEEN!! (always)
I recently made a facebook page to help with visuals in my stories! If you want to see what something looks like, it will be posted on that page! The link is:
i really hope you check it out!
If I could have any superpower I would have invisibility. No reasoning behind it, just thought it was cool.
One thing I would like to start, is a fanfiction family! Like on gifboom! If you have no clue what I'm talking about, then oh well!
Okay, I'm kidding. On Gifboom, (GB from here on out) you have "GB families" It's pretty much a "family" with people who's gifs you like, even though you don't know the person in real-life, just through their gifs! On here, I guess it would be with people who's fanfictions you like or something. So that's what I'm doing! Looking for a fanfiction...
Mom, Dad, Sister, Brother, Best friend, and whatever else you guys can come up with!
If you would like to be a part of my "family" then you can either PM me or just review on one of my stories. Or you know, you can just start your own family!
If you do become part of my family, your username will be right beside whatever you happen to be on my profile.
If you still have no clue what I'm talking about, just make a gifboom account and look at some of the GB celebrities profiles.
I would love your feedback on my stories!
Please R&R! (read and review... Probably already knew that) and F&F! (favourite and follow! ;)
Brother: eG x Vitani
Everlasting list of favourite books:
The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy #1)- Suzanne Collins
Catching Fire (Hunger Games trilogy #2) - Suzanne Collins
MockingJay (Hunger Games trilogy #3)- Suzanne Collins
The House of Night series (10)- P.C. Cast and Kristen Cast
Maze Runner (Maze Runner trilogy #1)- James Dashner
The Scorch Trials (Maze Runner trilogy #2)- James Dashner
The Summoning (Darkest Powers trilogy #1)- Kelly Armstrong
The Reckoning (Darkest Powers trilogy #3)- Kelly Armstrong
The Gathering (Darkness Rising trilogy #1)- Kelly Armstrong
The Calling (Darkness Rising trilogy #2)- Kelly Armstrong
The Sisters Grimm series (9)-Micheal Buckley
The Angel Experiment (Maximum Ride series #1)- James Patterson
Schools Out- Forever (Maximum Ride series #2)- James Patterson
Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports (Maximum Ride series #3)- James Patterson
Max (Maximum Ride series #5)- James Patterson
Angel (Maximum Ride series #7)- James Patterson
Nevermore (Maximum Ride series #8)- James Patterson
13 Reasons Why- Jay Asher
Harry Potter series (7)- J.K. Rowling
Dork Diaries (4)- Rachel Renee Russell
Daughters of the Moon series (13.. I think)- Lynne Ewing
Gallagher Girls series (5)- Ally Carter
Art Geeks and Prom Queens- Alyson Noel
Everlasting (Immortals series #6)- Alyson Noel
Breaking Dawn (Twilight #4) - Stephenie Meyer
Absolutely Normal Chaos- Sharon Creech
Books I plan on reading (but haven't got around to):
Percy Jackson series (6)- Rick Riorden
Uglies series (4)- Scott Westerfield
Divergent- Veronica Roth
Ten reasons I know I'm obsessed with Maximum Ride:
1. I stare at the sky hoping to see 6 birdkids/ a gentically enhanced human/ erasers chasing Maximum Ride's flock flying by
2. I daydream about having wings and flying with the flock
3. I daydream my best friend is a birdkid and I'm the only one who knows her secret
4. Erasers attack me in my sleep
5. I've used many of the sarcastic, witty comments Max makes in the books
6. I've read each book at least 3 times
7. In my dreams, my teacher is a scientist from The School trying to capture me and keep me there in a cage
8. I consider my best friends my 'flock'
9. I dream about Maximum Ride moving to my school
And the final reason I know I'm obsessed with Maximum Ride:
10. I copyed and pasted this to my profile :)
Ultimate favourite quotes:
Eight favourite Maximum Ride quotes:
1. “I can talk to fish!" Angel said happily, water dripping off her long, skinny body. "Ask one over for dinner," Fang said, joining us.
2. “De tall, dark vun--dere's nothing special about him at all," ter Borcht said dismissively of Fang, who hadn't moved since the doctor had come in.
"Well, he's a snappy dresser," I offered. One side of Fang's mouth quirked.”
3. "'You...are...a...fridge...with wings,' Fang ground out, punching an Eraser hard with every word. "We're...freaking...ballet...dancers.'"
4. "No," my mom replied, trying to keep a straight face. "She's cooking." Quick, alarmed glances were exchanged among the flock. "Cooking...food?" Nudge asked. I heard someone murmer something about ordering a pizza.
5. "I'm brilliant! I'm a genus! I could blow up the whole world!" I raised my eyebrows "Not that I want to of course" Gazzy said and gave a little cough.
6. The Director- "you were designed to be very smart, Max, we electrically stimulated your synaptic nerve endings while your brain was developing."
Max- "And yet I still can't program my DVD player."
7. Bocht- "Is dere anysing special about you? Anysing vorth saving?
Fang- "Besides my fashion sense? I play a mean harmonica."
8. Max- "Did you know it wasn't me The other Max?"
Fang- "Right away."
Max- "How? We look identical. She even had identical scars and scratches. She was wearing my clothes. How could you tell us apart?"
Fang- "She offered to cook breakfast."
10 favourite Harry Potter quotes:
1. "Well, thank you for that assessment, Mr. Weasley. Perhaps it would be more useful if I were to transfigure Mr Potter and yourself into a pocket watch. That way, one of you might be on time." - Professor McGonagall
2. “Fred you next,” the plump woman said.
“I’m not Fred, I’m George,” said the boy. “Honestly, woman, you call yourself our mother! Can’t you tell I’m George?”
“Sorry, George, dear.”
“Only joking, I am Fred,” said the boy, and off he went.
3. "So you mean the Stone's only safe as long as Quirrell stands up to Snape?" said Hermione in alarm.
"It'll be gone by next Tuesday," said Ron.
4. "Your aunt and uncle will be proud, though, won't they?" said Hermione as they got off the train and joined the crowd thronging toward the enchanted barrier. "When they hear what you did this year?"
"Proud?" said Harry. "Are you crazy? All those times I could've died, and I didn't manage it? They'll be furious..."
5. As though an invisible hand were writing upon it, words appeared on the smooth surface of the map. "Mr. Moony presents his compliments to Professor Snape, and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other people's business."
Snape froze. Harry stared, dumbstruck, at the message. But the map didn't stop there. More writing was appearing beneath the first.
"Mr. Prongs agrees with Mr. Moony, and would like to add that Professor Snape is an ugly git."
It would have been funny if the situation hadn't been so serious. And there was more...
"Mr. Padfoot would like to register his astonishment that an idiot like that ever became a professor."
Harry closed his eyes in horror. When he'd opened them, the map had had its last word.
"Mr. Wormtail bids Professor Snape good day, and advises him to wash his hair, the slimeball."
6. "Yes - yes, good point, Petunia! What were you doing under our window, boy?"
"Listening to the news," said Harry in a resigned voice.
His aunt and uncle exchanged looks of outrage.
"Listening to the news! Again?"
"Well, it changes every day, you see," said Harry.
7. “Look, if I picked up a sword right now, Ron, and ran you through with it, I wouldn’t damage your soul at all.”
“Which would be a real comfort to me, I’m sure,” said Ron.
8. Hermione: "Stop moving, both of you. This is devil's snare! You have to relax. If you don't, it'll only kill you faster!"
Ron: Kill us faster? Oh, now I can relax!
9. "So light a fire!" Harry choked.
"Yes... Of course... But there's no wood!" Hermione cried, wringing her hands.
"HAVE YOU GONE MAD!" Ron bellowed. "ARE YOU A WITCH OR NOT!"
10. “You haven’t got a letter on yours,” George observed. “I suppose she thinks you don’t forget your name. But we’re not stupid – we know we’re called Gred and Forge.”
8 favourite House of Night quotes:
1. "Kayla Robinson if you don't shut up I'll fly down there and suck every last bit of blood from your stupid cheating cow body!" - Zoey in Marked
2. "Aphrodite makes us understand why women have drowned their babies." - Shaunee in Untamed.
3. "My mama told me don't trust no white boy, even a pretty one. I'm thinkin' a pretty white boy with wings explodin' up from the ground in a mess of blood and ugly-ass bird things is double trouble." -Kramisha in Hunted
4. "I would tell you that you looked really hot today when I saw you naked, but that probably wouldn't be appropriate, being as we're in bed together but not doing anything." -Stark in Hunted
5. "Warrior, when you pledge yourself to the service of a high priestess, the goal is not to frighten her TO death but to protect your lady FROM death." - Darius in Hunted.
6. "My cat is not insane, she's just a really good actress." - Aphrodite in Hunted.
7. "If I shot an arrow and thought about an ass, would it surprise you that I hit Erik?" - Stark in Tempted.
8. "You know how it feels right before a tornado hits? I mean when the sky's still clear, but the wind's starting to cool off and change direction. You know something's coming, but you don't always know what. That's how things feel to me right now." -Zoey
6 favourite Hunger Games quotes:
1. "You’ve got about as much charm as a dead slug." - Haymitch
2. "'Poor Finnick. Is this the first time in your life you haven't looked pretty?' I say.
'It must be. The sensation's completely new. How have you managed it all these years?' he asks.
"Just avoid mirrors. You'll forget about it," I say.
"Not if I keep looking at you." -Finnick and Katniss
3. "Yes and I'm sure the arena will be full of bags of flour for me to chuck at people" - Peeta; The Hunger Games
4. "You and a syringe against the Capitol? See this is why no one let's you make the plans. Haymitch
5. "THAT IS MAHOGANY" Effie Trinket
6. "Here's some advice: STAY ALIVE." -Haymitch
Just regular quotes that I love
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that stuff up in two seconds. That's why when I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you"
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
The dinosaurs' extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all commited suicide.
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
This is weird, but interesting! If you can raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed erveylteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 muscles to smile, but only 4 to reach out and slap someone
Beware the letter 'G'. It is the end of everything.
Forecast for tonight: darkness
Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall through a sewer hole and die.
I'm the kind of person who walks into a chair and apologizes
MENtal pain, MENtal anxiety, MENstrual cramps, MENopause... all our problems start with men!
How do you get a sweet little 80-year-old lady to say the F word? Get another sweet little 80-year-old lady to yell ‘BINGO!’
Why isn't chocolate considered a vegetable, if chocolate comes from cocoa beans, and all beans are a vegetable?
The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not.
If you were a genie and a person asked you this wish, "I wish you would not grant me this wish" what would you do?
If you have pulled a Max: You have made a snap decision and decided to do it without thinking it through first.
If you have pulled a Fang: You have sneaked up behind someone without them noticing, making it seem like you came out of nowhere.
If you have pulled an Iggy: You have run into an inanimate object without realizing it was there. This could include, poles, wall, doors, tables, etc.
If You have pulled a Nudge: You have chattered endlessly without even realizing it.
If you have pulled a Gazzy: You know who you are...
If You have pulled an Angel: You have said what a person was about to say, almost like you read their mind...
Truthfully, I've done all of these, especially a Fang. I scare people all the time by sneaking up on them. I don't even do it on purpose!
If you have pulled any of these things, copy and paste it to your profile
Your Guy Side:
X You love hoodies.
X You love jeans.
X Dogs are better than cats.
X its hilarious when people get hurt.
X You've played with/against boys on a team.
X Shopping is torture.
X Sad movies suck.
X You own/Ed an X-Box.
X Played with Hot wheel cars as a kid.
X At some point in time you wanted to be a fire-fighter.
X You own/Ed a DS, PS or Sega.
X You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers.
X You watch sports on TV.
X Gory movies are cool.
X You go to your dad for advice.
X You own like a trillion baseball caps.
X You like going to high school football games.
X You used to/do collect football/baseball cards.
X Baggy pants are cool to wear.
X It's kind of weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people.
X Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favourite colors.
X You love to go crazy and not care what people think.
X Sports are fun.
X Talk with food in your mouth.
X Sleep with your socks on at night.
Total: 13 /25
Your girl side:
X You wear lip gloss/Chap stick.
X You love to shop.
X You wear eyeliner.
X You wear the color pink.
X Go to your mom for advice.
X You consider cheerleading a sport. (Don't do it though)
X You hate wearing the color black.
X You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
XYou like wearing jewellery. (Only earrings and those bracelets you can get from all around the world ie/ I
X Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe. (Ew. Not me.)
X Shopping is one of your favourite hobbies.
X You don't like the movie Star Wars.
X You were in gymnastics/dance
x It takes you around/ more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up. (No make-up.)
X You smile a lot more than you should.
X You have more than 10 pairs of shoes. (Mostly runners and high tops)
X You care about what you look like.
X You like wearing dresses when you can.
X You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne.
X You love the movies.
X You used to play with dolls as little kid.
X Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it. (I've made my friend have a blackeye, and look like a raccon/bird thing...)
X Like being the star of everything.
Total: 6 /25
The MR Pledge
I promise to remember Max, whenever I must lead.
I promise to remember Fang when I would rather not speak.
I promise to remember Iggy, whenever something explodes.
I promise to remember Nudge when someone just keeps talking.
I promise to remember Gazzy when it just plain stinks.
I promise to remember Angel when someone manipulates.
I promsie to remember Jeb when someone is a traitior.
I promise to remember Ari whenever life's not fair.
I promise to remember Lissa and Brigid when they are a player.
I promise to remember these, cross my heart, hope to sing, and take a chainsaw to my wing.
The Harry Potter Pledge:
I promise to remember Harry, When someone grows up with no love
I promise to remember Ron, When someone is jealous
I promise to remember Hermione, When I meet someone with wisdom beyond their years
I promise to remember James and Lily, when someone dies before their time
I promise to remember Dumbledore, At the thought of the greater good
I promise to “Solemely Swear That I Am Up To No Good”, For Gred, Forge, and Padfoot of course
I promise to remember Moony, And fight for human rights
I promise to remember Snape, When My heart fills with remorse
I promise to remember Narcissa, When I’d do anything for family
I promise to remember Dora Tonks, When someone is hyper
I promise to remember Hedwig, Who lived and died soaring
I promise to remember Percy, When ambition gets the best of me
I promise to be careful, For Moody’s sake, of course
I promise to remember Hagrid, When one is wrongly blamed
I promise to remember Neville, When I stand up for what is right
I promise to remember the Marauders, When a friend says “Call me and I’ll be there.”
Yes I promise that I will, remember Harry Potter
I promise to remember Edward, When i see a shiney silver volvo
I promise to remember Bella, when someone or I fall
I promise to remember Jacob, when I see or hear a wolf howl in the night
I promise to remember Alice, when i have day-sha-vu and look at my wardrobes 'before' and 'after'
I promise to remember Jasper, when i feel very calm
I promise to remember Emmett, when i see when i see a red jeep
I promise to remember Rosalie, when i a trying to improve my look
I promise to remember Carlisle, when i am at the doctors or broke something
I promise to remember Esme, when i feel good about doing something for others
I promise to remember Charlie, when I see a cop
I promise to remember Victoria, when I see an evil- looking red- head
The six truths of life
1. You can't lick all of your teeth with your tongue.
2. You just tried to do the above.
3. The first truth is a lie.
4. You're smiling now because you're realizing you're an idiot.
5. You'll copy this into your profile for some other sucker to read it.
6. There's still a stupid smile on your face
This is a list of all the stupid warnings on the products most of us use daily.
1. Children's Asprin: Warning: Keep Away From Children
2. Peanuts: Warning: Product May Contain Nuts
3. Curling Iron: Warning: Do not use while sleeping
4. Candle: Warning: Warning, A burning candle is fire
5. Frozen Pizza: Warning: Do not eat before cooking
6. Blanket from Taiwan: Warning: Not To Be Used As Protection From A Tornado
7. Frisbee: Warning: May Contain Small Parts
8. Butcher Knife: Warning: Keep Out of Children
9. Railroad Sign: Warning: Beware! To touch these wires is instant death. Anyone found doing so will be prosecuted.
10. Hair Coloring: Warning: Do not use as an ice cream topping
11. Dial Soap: Warning: Use like regular soap
12. Sleeping Pills: Warning: May Cause Drowsiness
13. Puzzle: Warning: Some Assembly Required
14. Japanese Food Processor: Warning: Not to be used for the other use
15. Korean Kitchen Knife: Warning: Not to be used in Children
16. On Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping.
17. On a bag of Fritos: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
18. On a bar of Dial soap: Directions: Use like regular soap.
19. On some Swann frozen dinners: Serving suggestion: Defrost.
20. On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box) Do not turn upside down.
21. On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: Product will be hot after heating.
22. On packaging for a Rowenta iron: Do not iron clothes on body.
23. On Boot's Children's cough medicine: Do not drive car or operate machinery.
24. On Nytol sleep aid: Warning: may cause drowsiness.
25. On a string of Christmas lights: For indoor or outdoor use only.
26. On a food processor: Not to be used for the other use.
27. On Sainsbury's peanuts: Warning: contains nuts.
28. On an American Airlines packet of nuts: Instructions: open packet, eat nuts.
29. On a Swedish chainsaw: Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands.
30. On a child's Superman costume: Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly.
Woman's pickup lines:
Man: Where have you been all my life? Woman: Hiding from you.
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before? Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
Man: Is this seat empty? Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.
Man: Your place or mine? Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.
Man: So, what do you do for a living? Woman: I'm a female impersonator.
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign? Woman: Do not enter.
Man: Your body is like a temple. Woman: Sorry, there are no services today.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you. Woman: But would you stay there?
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together. Woman: Really, I'd put f and u together
Man: Your eyes they're amazing. Woman: Seeing your back would be pretty amazing
Well, this is my somewhat long profile. Hole you enjoyed reading it :)