Author has written 5 stories for Smurfs.
The Ten Things You Absolutely Must Know About My Fanfiction:
1. I ship everything. I will find and ship every ship. Especially Yaoi/Yuri. I feel no shame.
2. Praise comparing a work to the Holy Bible is just as helpful as a swear-infested flame. Positive criticism is key.
3. I am the Mosquito Vampire of Fandoms. I do not let go of my prey until I have sucked every last juicy red drop of enjoyment from it that I can. This may take several years.
4. I hyper-focus on one character at a time. I play major favorites with my toys, particularly in favor of the angsty, brooding ones. Again, I feel no shame.
5. Even if I hate a work when I finish it, I leave it up, because it was a vital step in my development as a writer. If it is too painful for me to laugh at, laugh for me, dear readers, laugh long and hard...
6. I don't like freaking out over the "reality" of fictional characters. Any AU or pairing is just as true and real as canon, even if it isn't any good. It's just a story, pure make-believe. I pass the respect all around, from the Canon Obsessed to the Crack Writers.
7. I'm a busy person, with a busy life. Also, I'm a perfectionist with five Olympic gold metals in procrastination. I never abandon stories, though. EVER.
8. I scream at the computer screen when I read fantastic/horrible work, and I try to get my MST3K on in the movie theater whenever I can get away with it. Yes. I am that person.
9. I beta read. Sure, I'll read your work. I want to help you make it great. Don't threaten to kill my family if you don't like what I say. Be an adult.
10. PM me to hassle me about my work. PM me with a question about a story, or to clue me in on a moronic mistake I made. PM me to introduce me to the ghost of your dead Hamsterdog named Kipper. For anything, seriously.
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||La Danse Macabre|
|Focus:||Books Harry Potter|