Poll: If you could use any jutsu out of Naruto or Naruto Shippuden, which would you choose? Vote Now!
Author has written 10 stories for Naruto, and Vampire Knight.
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murder chanted, "Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read this chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded. Lucillia
Hello! I am foxface123, but i'm a super hero, so I can't give away my identity. I am very superstitious, so that would explain the creepy thing above my summary...
So far, i've been writing story's for the show Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, and the book series Percy Jackson. I'm very open to suggestions for different story idea's. I'm new at writing, but i'm not looking to become an author... Anyways:
My favorite book series are:
1) Percy Jackson and the Olympian's... The Hero's of Olympus... (They're a package deal)
2) Artemis Fowl (Gods he's just great X3)
3) The Rangers Apprentice (Will is my baby!)
4) A Great and Terrible Beauty (Trilogy. It. Is. Very. Touching. Made me cry at the end, I will not give away spoilers!)
5) The Maze Runner trilogy.
My favorite anime series are:
1) Naruto... Naruto Shippuden... (I LOVE Naruto Uzumaki. He's so freakin adorable, and just when I think he can't get any cute-r and/or hotter... I mean, helloooo? Sage Mode? I nearly fainted he goes and does something cute-r than before!!! He will always be in my heart, along with all the other Naruto characters, no matter how many times Sakura and Sasuke make me angry)
2) Black Butler... (OmGLOB Ciel, you are amazing. Sebastian, can you be any hotter?!)
3) The World's Greatest Love, In a Nutshell... (This is where my perverted self kicks in... Nya ha haa...)
4) One Piece... (I have actually stopped watching/reading One Piece, but i'm probably going to start again... Luffy's great X3)
My favorite 'regular people' shows (as my mother calls them) are:
1) Tosh.0... (Daniel Tosh, don't stop. What you are doing, right now... just, don't stop... your great!)
2) Worlds Dumbest... (I can never get enough of Worlds Dumbest. They're so fucking funny! Even the ones i've seen, over and over again, I can't get enough of!)
3) Adventure Time... (I'm... not quite sure this counts as a 'regular people' show, but I still love it. Jake's my favorite, and it's a coincidence because my dog's name is Jake X3)
The things I hate- "... I have many things I hate...," -Hey Sasuke! I'm talkin here- "Shut it, Usuratonkachi ," That's Naruto's pet name, not mine- "Whatever...," Hey! Jerk! Stop that! "Damn you, teme," Naruto-kun! Ahh! I knew you would help me- "Shut it, Naruto!," Ugh... Now Sakura's at it...
Well... There's some things I hate. X3...
1) Sasuke being rude to Naruto. (I mean, come on teme! You know you love him!)
2) Sakura hitting Naruto all the time. (Okay, i'll admit, it's pretty comical, but poor little Naruto's just being himself!)
3) SasuSaku pairing. (I'm not about to get into that again...)
4) The ending to a Great and Terrible Beauty Trilogy (Not gonna give away spoilers... just know, my heart is broken)
5) Greasy Pizza. (Ugh. It just makes me sick)
6) Allergies. (I know there are people out there who relate!)
7) Shopping. (I know, it's the sexist thing to say girls are supposed to be 'in love' with shopping, but i'm more like my grandfather and my ma. I hate shopping, except for special occasions)
Well there's a few things about me! :) I hope you guys enjoy my story's, and just know I can be opinionated, at some points, but mostly i'm a mellow chick and I hope I won't give yall too much trouble! *grins*
Thank you for reading! I love all my readers!
Unsafe External Link