Poll: If you could use any jutsu out of Naruto or Naruto Shippuden, which would you choose? Vote Now!
Author has written 10 stories for Naruto, Tokyo Ghoul/東京喰種トーキョーグール, and Vampire Knight.
So far, i've been writing story's for the show
My favorite book series are:
1) Percy Jackson and the Olympian's... The Heroes of Olympus... (They're a package deal)
2) Artemis Fowl (Gods he's just great)
3) The Rangers Apprentice (Will is my baby!)
4) A Great and Terrible Beauty (Trilogy. It. Is. Very. Touching. Made me cry at the end, I will not give away spoilers!)
5) The Maze Runner trilogy.
My favorite anime series are:
1) Tokyo Ghoul (Hide and Ken are so gay lmfao)
2) Black Butler... (OmGLOB Ciel, you are amazing. Sebastian, can you be any hotter?!)
3) The World's Greatest Love, In a Nutshell... (This is where my perverted self kicks in...)
4) One Piece... (I have actually stopped watching/reading One Piece, but i'm probably going to start again... Luffy's great)
My favorite 'regular people' shows are:
1) Tosh.0... (Daniel Tosh, don't stop. What you are doing, right now... just, don't stop... you're great!)
2) Worlds Dumbest... (I can never get enough of Worlds Dumbest. They're so fucking funny! Even the ones i've seen, over and over again, I can't get enough of!)
3) Adventure Time... (I'm... not quite sure this counts as a 'regular people' show, but I still love it. Jake's my favorite, and it's a coincidence because my dog's name is Jake.)
The things I hate:
1) Kaneki/Touka. (I just really don't understand why people still think Ken should be with her. Touka's love for Ken is so selfish.)
3) SasuSaku pairing. (I'm not about to get into that again...)
4) The ending to a Great and Terrible Beauty Trilogy (Not gonna give away spoilers... just know, my heart is broken)
5) Greasy Pizza. (Ugh. It just makes me sick)
6) Allergies. (I know there are people out there who relate!)
7) Shopping. (I know, it's the sexist thing to say girls are supposed to be 'in love' with shopping, but i'm more like my grandfather and my ma. I hate shopping, except for special occasions)
Thank you for reading! I love all my readers!