Author has written 3 stories for Naruto, Harry Potter, Bleach, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Name : None of your business
Age: Please read answer above
Likes: Sweets, Candy, Chocolate, Reading, Writing
Favourite Anime Pairs: ...
Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school
AN IMPORTANT POEM!! PLEASE STOP AND READ!!
I went to a party, Mom
I felt proud of myself,
I made a healthy choice,
I got into my car,
Now I’m lying on the pavement,
My own bloods all around me,
I’m sure the guy had no idea,
So why do people do it, Mom
Tell sister not to be afraid, Mom
Someone should have taught him,
My breath is getting shorter, Mom
I wish that you could hold me Mom,
One message: DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE
Hush, little sister
I can see your arms
I know you scream
I can see the way
I know that people
Hey, little sister
You see, little sister
He screamed at me
You know, little sister
But hush, little sister
I'm sorry little sister
Uh oh little sister
Hush little sister
CHILD ABUSE IS SICK AND WRONG. PUT THIS ON YOUR PROFILE IF YOU FEEL THE SAME WAY.
25 REASONS I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten.
If life gives you lemons, make grape juice, and let the world wonder how you did it.
If life gives you lemons, throw them back, and tell him to not be so cheap next time.
Heaven doesn't want me, and Hell's afraid I'll take over.
Common sence is the most uncommon thing in the world.
Fear is a good thing; it means you're paying attention.
Blind terror can easily pass as courage in a fight.
Never look back, never regret, never remember the people you've met, never begin and never end, never say never when it comes to a friend.
There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it...
A critic is a legless man who teaches running.
Stress: A condition caused by repressing the body's desire to strangle the living daylights out of some jerk who desperately deserves it.
If the opposite of 'pro' is 'con', then what's the opposite of 'progress'?
My mind works like lightning...one brilliant flash and it's gone.
We live in an age where pizza gets to your house before the police.
Why be difficult, when with just a little bit of effort, you can be impossible?
Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.
If you can keep your head while other people are losing theirs, you probably don't fully understand the situation.
Insanity is a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world.
Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think.
Logic is a systematic method of coming to the wrong conclusion with confidence.
I am a peaceful person that is filled with violent rage.
A woman is like a teabag; you never know how strong she is until she's in hot water. -Eleanor Roosevelt
"Sex could kill you. Do you know what the human body goes through when you have sex? Pupils dilate, arteries constrict, core temperature rises, heart races, blood pressure skyrockets, respiration becomes rapid and shallow, the brain fires bursts of electrical impulses from nowhere to nowhere, secretions spit out of every gland and the muscles tense and spasm like you're lifting three times your body wight. It's violent, it's ugly and it's messy. And if God hadn't made it unbelievably fun, the human race would have died out eons ago. Men are lucky they can only have one orgasm. Do you know that women can have an hour long orgasm?" -Dr. Allison Cameron - House, M.D.
"Life with men is like a deck of cards... You need a Heart to love them, a Diamond to marry them, a Club to beat them, and a Spade to bury the bastards." -Unknown
When it comes to thought, some people stop at nothing.
If I won't be myself, who will?
I'm not a complete idiot. Some parts are missing.
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
Sometimes we put up walls. Not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
Demonstration of faith:
A teenage girl about 17 had gone to visit
She ended up staying longer than
As she walked along under the tall elm
When she reached the alley, which was a
However, halfway down the alley she
She became uneasy and began to pray,
Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness
When she reached the end of the alley,
The following day, she read in the
Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and
Thanking the Lord for her safety and to
She felt she could recognize the man, so
The police asked her if she would be
She agreed and immediately pointed out
When the man was told he had been
The officer thanked Diane for her bravery
She asked if they would ask the man one
Diane was curious as to why he had not
When the policeman asked him, he
Amazingly, whether you believe or not,
Repost this as Demonstration of Faith
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"