Author has written 4 stories for Soul Eater.
WWAAAZZZUUUPPP!!! Well, I wouldn't be writing my stories today, if it hadn't been for my friend, Asa Nakamura. So, I'd like to thank her... Well, you get it, don't you. And just so you know, I AM PART OF THE BROARMY! Please, peeps, watch Pewdiepie. He is AWESOME! (No, being a bro does not involve being a boy. I am a girl to clear that up.)
Katsumi: Hey, all. I'd like to thank you for reading this pointless profile... Whatever it is. Any way, leave comments for my stories and what not, and do whatever you readers do. Please share your opinions! IMPORTANT!!!: I might not publish anything until the weekends, because of school so, just please be patient!!! BUT I WILL MOST LIKELY BE PUBLISHING MORE BECAUSE MY NOVEL ASSIGNMENT IS DONE!!!!!!!!
Just some things you should know about me:
Favorite color: Black or red (depends on the day)
Dogs or cats: Both. I do have two dogs, but I love cats as well.
Favorite music: Rock n' roll, & Punk Rock, and Alternative.
Music that is despised: Pop (you know, people like neon trees, Ke$ha, Eminem, all those people) and country.
Favorite book: Oh, that's hard. It's probably between the Harry Potter series or The Complete Works of Edgar Allen Poe. Any one of those.
Favorite movie: Depends... If you want to know horror, DEFINITLEY The Woman In Black. If you want animated... It has to be Nightmare Before Christmas.Comedy... Happy Gilmore.
Katsumi’s Kwestion Kwiz:
1. A thug says: GIMME ALL YO MONEY! What is your reaction?
Grab the nearest hard object I can and hit him on the head, ending with: You got what you asked for, sucka!
2. Zachary’s is having a 99% off sale for all diamond wear. What would you do?
Shrug my shoulders and walk away.
3. Have you ever been in a REALLY awkward carpooling situation?
4. Has someone who has been zapped with your name before? What was your reaction?
Yes. I whirled around in my seat, took a deep breath and shouted: HELL NAW!!!!!!!!
5. What is the strangest thing on your desk right now?
One of those things that helps you draw the human figure that is like a wooden, faceless, mannequin that moves, covered in blue duct tape, and wearing mini handcuffs. And a some- what- dragon duct tape lion cloth.
6. What is the least interesting thing on your desk?
A black, ink pen.
7. What is the most hilarious thing on your desk?
A pumpkin head, glow in the dark pez dispenser (Reason why: the pez dispenser episode of Seinfeld! Hilarious!).
8. How many hearts would you give Soul Eater?
9. Rate this quiz on a rate on 1- 10:
10. If you rated the quiz Over 9,000, you’re a buana. What do you think a buana is?
A boss (I looked it up. It’s in one of the Malawian languages. No kidding!)!
11. What do you do if a hobo asks you for money?
I’d give him a buck, and say: No drugs, man, or I’ll take my dollar back! And good luck in life!
12. What do you say to a person from Brooklyn when leaving?
Fugetta ‘bout i!
13. What do you thing about when you hear this phrase: He’s mad! He’s completely nutters!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! You’ve finish my quiz! Huzzah! Remember to post this on your profile when you read it! Signed, Katsumi Kobayashi.
Random facts I know:
If you sniff a sharpie, you'll go crazy for a bit.
Dogs do not like whoopie cushion noises.
Dogs are amazed that humans have tounges.
If you put an egg or marshmallow in a microwave, they swell up to five times their original size.
It can be mind-numbingly boring to sit and only write for about five hours.
Favorite Kid quotes (Top 5)
5: You don't think I'm asymetrical garbage, really???
4: Oi. Can I shoot them?
3: Left. Right. Left. Right. Left. Right.
2: YOU DISGUST ME , DISGUSTING, DISGUSTING, DISGUSTING, PIECE OF JUNK!!!
1: Oh, sorry. My finger slipped
Your One and Only Wish (THIS REALLY WORKS!) Do it one by one, don't look ahead!
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite sex.
2. Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, green, yellow?
3. Your first initial?
4. Your month of birth?
5. Which color do you like more, black or white?
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.
7. Your favorite number?
8. Do you like California or Florida more?
9. Do you like the lake or the ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one).
Are you done?
If so, scroll down
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are
3. If your initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life is soon to
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If you were born in:
Jan.-Mar.: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you
fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr.-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but
the memories will last forever.
July-Sept.: You will have a great year and will experience a major life
changing experience for the good.
Oct.-Dec.: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your
5. If you choose...
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time
but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do
anything for you, but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose... California: You like adventure. Florida: You are a laidback person.
9. If you choose... Lake: You are loyal to your friends and your love. And you are very reserved. Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour and it will come true before your next birthday
Here's a quiz that was on a totally awesome writer's profile:
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. Quote it. Now!
""-- life. No work, no worry, no cold nights. Better'"
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What's there?
An orange octopus (don't ask).
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Chobits, episode 5.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The dialing of a phone.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Like, 15 minutes ago. I was bringing in groceries (boor- ing!).
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Asa Nakamura's profile and her story, Sibilants MIA.
9. What are you wearing?
Normal daywear & my anime cobat boots (sooooo shiny!).
10. Did you dream last night?
Um... Yeah? Why?
11. When did you last laugh?
12. What is on the floor of the room you are in?
Shoes, black dog hair, a plug, a skull pillow, more shoes, journals, a backpack, a blanket, A green and yellow monkey, and a giant stuffed animal dog that I have named puppy.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
ALL Y'ALL'S FACES!!!!!!!! No, I've seen. . . The Boys In The Corner *shiver*.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
. . . Eh.
15. What is the last film you saw?
Lady In The Water.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Death the kid! And all the rights to Soul Eater.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I might be going Vegan (Haha, Asa! I beat you!).
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would make Soul Eater real.
19. Do you like to dance?
20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Janiette or Cornellia.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Abelard. Or Gandolf (not really.)!
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates?
Gimme all yo money! No, I'd say: Hello, sir! It's a pleasure to meet you!
Well, that's all for now, people! Katsumi, out.