Poll: OKKK so I'm doing a streetfighting AU and I can't decide what characters I'm going to use. That's where ya'll come in! PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE LIKE YOU HAVE NO IDEA I'M DRIVING MYSELF UP A WALL TRYING TO DECIDE HALP and oh yeah they're all gay Vote Now!
Author has written 12 stories for Young Justice, Fullmetal Alchemist, Hunter X Hunter, and Akatsuki no Yona/暁のヨナ.
This is an interesting story.
Professor : You are a Christian, aren’t you, son ?
Student : Yes, sir.
Professor: So, you believe in GOD ?
Student : Absolutely, sir.
Professor : Is GOD good ?
Student : Sure.
Professor: Is GOD all powerful ?
Student : Yes.
Professor: My brother died of cancer even though he prayed to GOD to heal him. Most of us would attempt to help others who are ill. But GOD didn’t. How is this GOD good then? Hmm?
(Student was silent.)
Professor: You can’t answer, can you ? Let’s start again, young fella. Is GOD good?
Student : Yes.
Professor: Is satan good ?
Student : No.
Professor: Where does satan come from ?
Student : From … GOD …
Professor: That’s right. Tell me son, is there evil in this world?
Student : Yes.
Professor: Evil is everywhere, isn’t it ? And GOD did make everything. Correct?
Professor: So who created evil ?
(Student did not answer.)
Professor: Is there sickness? Immorality? Hatred? Ugliness? All these terrible things exist in the world, don’t they?
Student : Yes, sir.
Professor: So, who created them ?
(Student had no answer.)
Professor: Science says you have 5 Senses you use to identify and observe the world around you. Tell me, son, have you ever seen GOD?
Student : No, sir.
Professor: Tell us if you have ever heard your GOD?
Student : No , sir.
Professor: Have you ever felt your GOD, tasted your GOD, smell your GOD? Have you ever had any sensory perception of GOD for that matter?
Student : No, sir. I’m afraid I haven’t.
Professor: Yet you still believe in Him?
Student : Yes.
Professor : According to Empirical, Testable, Demonstrable Protocol, Science says your GOD doesn’t exist. What do you say to that, son?
Student : Nothing. I only have my faith.
Professor: Yes, faith. And that is the problem Science has.
Student : Professor, is there such a thing as heat?
Student : And is there such a thing as cold?
Student : No, sir. There isn’t.
(The lecture theatre became very quiet with this turn of events.)
Student : Sir, you can have lots of heat, even more heat, superheat, mega heat, white heat, a little heat or no heat. But we don’t have anything called cold. We can hit 458 degrees below zero which is no heat, but we can’t go any further after that. There is no such thing as cold. Cold is only a word we use to describe the absence of heat. We cannot measure cold. Heat is energy. Cold is not the opposite of heat, sir, just the absence of it.
(There was pin-drop silence in the lecture theater.)
Student : What about darkness, Professor? Is there such a thing as darkness?
Professor: Yes. What is night if there isn’t darkness?
Student : You’re wrong again, sir. Darkness is the absence of something. You can have low light, normal light, bright light, flashing light. But if you have no light constantly, you have nothing and its called darkness, isn’t it? In reality, darkness isn’t. If it is, were you would be able to make darkness darker, wouldn’t you?
Professor: So what is the point you are making, young man ?
Student : Sir, my point is your philosophical premise is flawed.
Professor: Flawed? Can you explain how?
Student : Sir, you are working on the premise of duality. You argue there is life and then there is death, a good GOD and a bad GOD. You are viewing the concept of GOD as something finite, something we can measure. Sir, Science can’t even explain a thought. It uses electricity and magnetism, but has never seen, much less fully understood either one. To view death as the opposite of life is to be ignorant of the fact that death cannot exist as a substantive thing.
Death is not the opposite of life: just the absence of it. Now tell me, Professor, do you teach your students that they evolved from a monkey?
Professor: If you are referring to the natural evolutionary process, yes, of course, I do.
Student : Have you ever observed evolution with your own eyes, sir?
(The Professor shook his head with a smile, beginning to realize where the argument was going.)
Student : Since no one has ever observed the process of evolution at work and cannot even prove that this process is an on-going endeavor. Are you not teaching your opinion, sir? Are you not a scientist but a preacher?
(The class was in uproar.)
Student : Is there anyone in the class who has ever seen the Professor’s brain?
(The class broke out into laughter. )
Student : Is there anyone here who has ever heard the Professor’s brain, felt it, touched or smelt it? No one appears to have done so. So, according to the established Rules of Empirical, Stable, Demonstrable Protocol, Science says that you have no brain, sir. With all due respect, sir, how do we then trust your lectures, sir?
(The room was silent. The Professor stared at the student, his face unfathomable.)
Professor: I guess you’ll have to take them on faith, son.
Student : That is it sir … Exactly! The link between man & GOD is FAITH. That is all that keeps things alive and moving.
The student's name was Albert Einstein.
There was a professor of philosophy who was a deeply committed atheist. His primary goal for one required class was to spend the entire semester attempting to prove that God could not exist. His students were always afraid to argue with him because of his impecable logic.
For 20 years he had taught this class and no one had ever had the courage to go against him. Sure, some had argued in class at times, but no one had ever really gone "against him". No one would go against him because he had a reputation.
At the end of every semester, on the last day, he would say to his class of 300 students, "If there's anyone here who still believes in Jesus, stand up!" In 20 years, no one had ever stood up. They knew what he was going to do next. He would say,"because anyone who does believe in God is a fool. If God existed, he could stop this piece of chalk from dropping to the ground and breaking.
Such a simple task to prove that he is God and yet he can't do it!" And every year, he would drop the chalk onto the tile floor of the class room and it would shatter into a hundred pieces. All of the students could do nothing but stop and stare. Most of the students were convinced that God couldn't exist. Certainly, a number of Christians had slipped through, but for 20 years, they had been too afraid to stand up.
Well, a few years ago, there was a freshman who happened to get enrolled in the class. He was a Christian and had heard the stories about this professor. He had to take the class because it was one of the required classes for his major. And he was afraid but for 3 months that semester he prayed every morning that he would have the courage to stand up no matter what the professor said or what the class thought. Nothing they said or did could ever shatter his faith, he hoped.
Finally the day came. The professor said, "If there is anyone here who still believes in God, stand up." The professor and the class of 300 people looked at him, shocked, as he stood up at the back of classroom. The professor shouted, "You fool! If God existed he could keep this piece of chalk from breaking when it hit the ground!" He proceeded to drop the chalk, but as he did, it slipped out of his fingers, off his shirt cuff, onto the pleat of his pants, down his leg, and off his shoe. As it hit the ground, it simply rolled away unbroken. The professor's jaw dropped as he stared at the chalk. He looked up at the young man then ran out of the lecture hall.
The young man who had stood up proceeded to walk to the front of the room and share his faith in Jesus for the next half hour. 300 students stayed and listened as he testified of God's love for them and of His power through Jesus.
30 things to do in an elevator!
1. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
2. Whistle the first seven notes of "It's a Small World" incessantly.
3. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there?"
4. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
5. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
6. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
7. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
8. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go 'plink' at the bottom.
9. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"
10. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh, no, not now, bleeped motion sickness!"
11. Meow occasionally.
12. Holler "Chutes away!" whenever the elevator descends.
13. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
14. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce "You're one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.
15. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to the other passengers 'through' it.
16. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask "is that your beeper?"
17. Say "Ding!" at each floor.
18. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push the red buttons.
19. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
20. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your 'personal space.'
21. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
22. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
23. Wear 'X-Ray Specs' and leer suggestively at other passengers.
24. Stop at every floor, run off the elevator, then run back on.
25. Make farm animal noises
26. Start talking to the wall
27. Carry a stuffed animal with you and talk to it
28. Carry a small object and start petting it while saying "My precious" in a demonic voice then laugh like a maniac
29. When one person is on ask them if they want to pet your cat and then purr at them.
30. Rip your clothes and stumble on to the elevator and tell them that you just escaped from the mental ward and then laugh like a maniac
If you can raed tihs, cnorgadluatoins! You are one of the samrt peploe who dno't need to look at the wrod idniviudlaly, but as a wolhe! Olny samrt poelpe can raed tihs bceuase tehy are good raedres. Msot good raedres can raed wrdos wehn the frist and lsat ltetres of the wrod are the smae, and tehre are the smae auomnt of lteters in the wrod...if you could read that, copy and paste this onto your profile.
00. Randomly list 12 of your favorite characters from the same fandom.
01. Have You Ever Read a 6/11 Fanfic?
Jesus Christ, no. I really hope there isn't one out there...
02. Do you think 4 is hot? How hot?
Ummm? Sure, Annabeth, you're totally hot...I guess...
03. What would happen if 12 got 8 Pregnant?
Wow these are just getting more and more awkward...In any case, Jason and Frank probably wouldn't be too happy about it.
04. Can you recall any fics about 9? Can you recommend any?
I actually haven't really read anything about Jason. He gets on my nerves, no offense to any fans out there.
05. Would 2 and 6 make a good couple? Why or why not?
NOPE. Well Thalia can't even date, so...
06. Do you like 5/9 or 5/10?
Not really? Calypso/Leo is the only one for me.
07. What would happen if 7 walked in on 12 and 2 having sex?
OMG. Well, he'd probably faint and then have some sadistic dream about it later. That pervert.
08. Make a summary for a 3/10 fic.
HOLY SHIT, OKAY.
Frank finds out about Nico's old crush on Percy. Because he knows Percy is in love with Annabeth, he tries to mend Nico's broken heart by giving him his own.
(oh jeez I can't believe I just wrote that but now I kinda wanna read it)
09. Is there such a thing as a 1/8 fluff story?
AS IN FLUFFY FRIENDSHIP BECAUSE IF SO HELL YEAH.
I am totally in love with the Broship that is Pipercy.
10. What title would you give a 7/12 Hurt/Comfort fic?
11. What kind of plot would you use if you wanted 4 to de-flower 1?
WOW. Um, that's hilarious and I swear I didn't do that on purpose.
But seriously I can see it happening and yes, Annabeth just seems like a topper to me.
I think it would go something like Annabeth being the dominant badass she is and just totally taking control...I shouldn't elaborate.
12. Do any of your friends read 7 slash fics?
Um, Luke/Percy? Fuck yes they do, the pervs.
13. Do any of your friends read 3 het fics?
Yes. Of course they do. Who doesn't? *cough*PERCICO'SBETTER*cough*
14. Do any of your friends draw or rp as 11?
Oh please, he's the most fun to rp!
15. Would anyone you know write 2/4/5?
I can honestly say I've never heard of that before. THERE'S A FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING, BITCHES!
16. What might 10 scream in a moment of passion?
"WE PROBABLY SHOULDN'T BE DOING THIS!!"
17. If you wrote a song fic about 8, what song would it be?
Probably something having to do with "Wannabe" by Spice Girls because it's Piper.
18. If you wrote a 1/6/12 fic, what would the warning be?
Um...underage? Old/young? That fic should not be written DX
19. What would a good pick up line be for 10 to use on 2?
"You like clouds, right? Well, I'll be you're eagle to fly you up anytime."
Oh god, really? REALLY? I'm sorry.
20. When was the last time you read a fic about 5?
I've never actually read a fic about Calypso. About to go change that...
21. What's 6's Super-Kink-Secret??
EW. Um...probably something to do with the stables. Or a wheelchair. EW.
22. Would 11 shag 9? Drunk or Sober?
Yes, I don't doubt it. Sober.
23. If 3 and 7 got together, who would top?
24. "1 and 9 are in a happy relationship until 9 suddenly runs off with 4. 1, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with 11 and a brief, unhappy affair with 12, then, follows the wise advice of 5 and finds true love with 3."
What title would you give this fic? Name one person who should write it.
OKAY! That's a lot to remember, so I'm just gonna...
"Percy and Jason are in a happy relationship until Jason runs off with Annabeth (lol). Percy, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with LEO (O.o) and a brief, unhappy affair with Hazel, then, follows the wise advice of Calypso and finds true love with Nico."
I'm strangely okay with all of this happening.
I'd call it "Thanks for the Memories" probably.
Um...a Percico follower? idek
25. How would you feel if 7/8 was cannon?
Um..Go Luke? I FEEL NOTHING FOR YOU PIPER
26. What would 12 and 1 be like in a relationship?
Probably really hesitant until they got pretty serious. BUT THEY WON'T!
27. How about 10 and 1?
INCEST. SORT OF. NO!
28. 2 and 10. Totally crack or totally canon?
TOTALLY crack, and I would so read it.
29. Is 4 het or slash better?
Uh HET. PERCABETH
30. Have you ever read fanfiction of 5 and 11?
Haha well, now I have (see 20). And its ADORABLE.
31. Why was 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 is after 8 and 9!
Why was Chiron afraid of Luke? Because Luke is after Piper and Jason!
Yeah no shit.
32. If 8 was to cosplay, what would they be?
33. How many beers would 1 have to chug to have a go at 12?
A lot, because it would take a lot to make Percy hit a girl that wasn't evil or a superbitch.
34. Would 3 make a good couple with 6? Or a better couple with 2?
Ok first, neither, but if I had to choose, 3 and 2.
35. 6 and 7 have to go on a fishing trip together. Would they end up getting "distracted" halfway through?
EW EW EW NO. Well, maybe, but not like that. They'd probably be distracted trying to kill each other, I guess.
36. Pick a Disney film to represent 10 and 2.
I'd say Beauty and the Beast, I guess, but Thalia would so not be Bell so IDK.
37. If 3 and 11 are doing s & m, who's the sadist?
Nico all the way. I'm actually starting to ship this now XD
38. Pick a song to describe a 7/12 fic.
"Desperate Measures" by Marianas Trench all the way.
39. Is there any evidence for 4/2?
Well...I guess there could be...
40. How hot would 7/3 be?
41. If 7 walked in on 2 and 8 performing, shall we say, "interesting" activities, what would their reaction be?
Luke: FUCK YA!
42. What's 1's secret kink?
Blue food. No doubt.
43. How about 12?
Gold chains? That'd be hilarious.
44. Or perhaps 10?
I honestly don't think Frank can have a kink.
45. What title would you assign a 1/3/5 threesome?
Ugh. "Heartbreaker" I wonder why???
46. How about 2/4/6?
47. Or even 7/8/9?
"Adding" probably, because of Luke being "added" into the relationship? HAHAHA
49. So. 1 has a relationship with 6, but secretly wants 2. 6 knows this, and breaks up with 1 to go pursue 3, who's with 11. 11 is also with 10, however, who's cheating on 11 with 8. 8 finds out, and cheats with 7, who is, in turn, cheating on 4. 1 pursues 2, who just broke up with 5, who's now after 9. 1 gives up on this, and ends up with 12, while 6 finally ends up with 3.
So, Percy has a relationship with Chiron (ew) but wants Thalia (um no). Chiron knows this and breaks up with Percy to go pursue Nico, who's with Leo (LOL). Leo is also with Frank, however, who's cheating on Leo with Piper. Piper finds out, and cheats with Luke, who is, in turn, cheating on Annabeth. Percy pursues Thalia, who just broke up with Calypso, who's now after Jason. Percy gives up on this, and ends up with Hazel, while Chiron finally ends up with Nico.
Just... no. ME BRAINO NO COMPREHENDO.
50. Title a 6/7 western fic. Yes, western. As in, cowboys, desperadoes, and such.
"Reining in the Stallion" XD I'm sorry, I couldn't help it.
51. If 8/1 became canon, how would you react?
52. If 2 and 9 were together, who would top?
53. What if it was 3 and 9?
54. 4 and 9?
55. Do you know anyone who reads 9 slash?
Just about everyone.
56. Or 2 het?
I guess. Thaluke is pretty popular.
57. Write me a little ficcy for 5/9.
Oh Jesus this is going to be difficult. DAMMITT.
The day Jason Grace abruptly made his mark on Ogygia was the day he made a mark on Calypso's heart. The new hero was certainly handsome, and something about the boy reminder her painfully of Percy.
However, there were differences as well, which she soon found out. While Percy was lighthearted and joked often, Jason was quieter, more sullen.
"So, that's your curse?"
After two weeks, Calypso had mustered the courage to tell the hero why he was here and why she could not leave.
"Yes. And the boat only appears on the shore when I...when I feel love for the one who was stranded with me."
Jason's eyes widened and his gaze shot to the small wooden raft that was meant to bring him home.
"S-so that means...?"
"Yes, you idiot," Calypso smiled sadly and yes, this is what reminded her of Percy. The complete obliviousness.
"Oh," Jason replied.
"Well, bye," he said and grinned, hopping on the raft and paddling as fast as he could to get back to his true love, Piper, and leaving Calypso to cry, alone once again.
(LOLZ. PLOT TWIST. I HATE JASON/CALYPSO)
58. Write a possible summary for a fanfiction involving 2/9/7.
Thalia opened her eyes fast, and almost jumped when she felt two bodies on either side of her. Two masses of blond hair made her recognize them. Well, shit, she thought. What was Artemis going to say about this?
59. Quick. 3 and 7 are cosplaying. What as?
Uh...Nico is Death the Kid from Soul Eater, and Luke is Soul.
60. Have you ever seen Fanart of 11 and 6?
No, and I hope not to ever in my life...
List 10 Random Characters!
1. Percy Jackson
2. Killua Zoldyck
3. Gon Freecs
4. Nico DiAngelo
5. Death the Kid
6. Dick Grayson
7. Edward Elric
8. Alphonse Elric
9. Erin Jeager
What would you do if:
Number 1 woke you up in the middle of the night?
I'd be: "OHO PERCY WANNA COME SNUUUUGGLE??"
Number 3 walked into the bathroom while you were showering?
"AH! GON! WE MUST PROTECT YOUR BEAUTIFUL INNOCENT EYES!"
Number 5 cooked you dinner?
"Are you positive the vegetables are symmetrical?"
Number 2 was lying next to you on the beach, sleeping?
Most likely, I'd try to molest him as much as possible without waking him up.
Number 7 suddenly confessed to be part of your family?
DAMMITT NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I'M NOT INTO INCEST BUT I'D HAVE TO MAKE AN EXCEPTION!
Number 8 got into the hospital somehow?
Get the fuck out of Ed's way before he trampled me trying to get to Al.
Number 9 made fun of your friends?
He wouldn't...I'd get Levi to punish him :D
Number 10 ignored you all the time?
Nothin' I can do bout that.
Two serial killers are hunting you down. What will 1 do?
Protect me till the end, that little shit. He's do something badass, for sure. And then be adorable.
You're on vacation with 2 and manage to break your leg. What does 2 do?
Not freak out, that's for sure. He'd probably fix me up and carry me back to wherever, because he's actually a nice person.
It's your birthday. What does 3 give you?
Something ridiculously extravagant or sweet. Probably fish.
You're stuck in a house that's on fire. What does 4 do?
Shadow travel me the fuck out of there.
You're about to do something that'll make you feel extremely embarrassed. What will 5 do?
Find something asymmetrical about it and get all hysterical.
You're about to marry Number 10. What's 1's reaction?
"What? He's hot."
"Of course that's your logic."
"What's THAT supposed to mean?!"
You got dumped by someone. How will 7 cheer you up?
Probably take me somewhere awesome. Or let me play with his automail :D
You compete in a tournament. How does 9 support you?
Probably cheer and wave a lot.
You can't stop laughing. What will 10 do?
Keep a completely straight face and stare at me awkwardly until I stop.
Number 1 is all you've ever dreamed of. Why?
He's nice, caring, and hilarious. A real hero.
You're dating 3 and he/she introduces you to his/her parents. Would you get along?
Well, he doesn't really have a mom. But I'd kick his dad's ass for leaving him.
Will 5 and 6 ever kiss?
Damn. I hope not.
Number 6 appears to be a player, breaking many hearts. What do you do?
Wow, no shit. I'd probably pinch him whenever he did something that could hurt someone.
You had a haircut and 7 can't stop looking at you. What goes on in your mind?
Go up to him, flip my hair, and say: "Like what you see, blondie?"
Number 8 thinks he/she'll never have a girl/boyfriend. What will you tell him/her.
"Aw, Al, sure you will. I mean, come on! Look at that face!"
Created by CelloSolo2007. Isn't it awesome? Please ask her for permission and credit her before taking this. Thanks. : )
Happy Happy Punk (9)
Lily Ann Lyones (26)
Little Cinchan (14)
song six (44)