Poll: should Annabeth turn evil and stay evil in my story? Vote Now!
Author has written 1 story for Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
hello! this is vrd.
dislikes- home food
favourite books- percy jackson
favourite music- 18 till i die
everytime i touch
i wanna *%$ you
all for love
get the party started
dont turn of the lights
walk like an egyptian
You Know You’re Obsessed With Percy Jackson When…
There’s a thunderstorm going on and you scream, “CALM DOWN, ZEUS!”
Every time you use the Internet, you thank Hermes.
When you see Harry Potter, you think of Percy with glasses.
You burn food to see if it smells good.
You see an owl, you go, “Hi Athena!”
Everyone else is creating a Twilight family and you create a PJO family.
You go on a cruise and you hope the boat isn’t The Princess Andromeda…
You sometimes try to control water.
You don't read anything but PJO for 3 months.
You've gone to Google maps and looked up Camp Half-Blood’s address.
Even though not diagnosed, you claim you have ADHD or dyslexia and blame it on your God parent.
You yell "Annabeth!" everytime you see a NY Yankees hat.
You make the PJO characters on Sims, as Miis on the Wii, and other video games.
Anytime you see an orange shirt, you look at the front of it to see if it is a Camp shirt.
You are a PJO character for Halloween.
Recite lines randomly from the books.
When you see/hear about anything myhtology-related, you talk about how it was in PJO (what page, book, etc.) and what happened to it.
Buy anything New York or San Francisco-related.
You are suddenly obsessed with Adidas shoes because they have the Hermes symbol.
You claim that Percy IS real and lives in New York no matter how much your friends argue with you.
You have dreams about PJO characters/events
You carry a ballpoint pen in your pocket.
That everytime you pick up a pen, you think it'll turn into a sword.
In the beginning of your first History class, you burst out "Will we be studying Greek mythology?!"
You pretend (or actually) faint when someone asks "Who's Percy?"
When someone mentions the name Percy (like Percy Weasley) you scream "JACKSON!"
You are known to scream names of the characters at random times.
You've got any copy of any book in all your backpacks/binders incase of emergencies .
You make a list of characters never to anger, like this one and why:
Thalia- Want her for your friend, hate her for your enemy. also shes a hunter, her aim with an arrow is very accurate...
Athena- She scares Percy more than Zeus. Also, she cannot be distracted and her plans always work.
Hades- Um, this one is rather obvious- also you might not be buried with a rdachma in your pocket.
Hermes- Cutting off your internet access would be slow and painful torture. Also I blame the economy crisis on Luke's stealing federal funds.
Aphrodite- She's preoccupied with Percabeth and trust me I dont want to waste her time!
You write fanfiction constantly, even when you're not at your computer. You give all your siblings god parents.
You call the "Ares kids", or school bullies, Martians.
You quiz fellow fans on the minor gods and win.
You spend time doing pointless research at , just because Rick Riordan linked it on his site.
You still think Thuke could happen.
You plan several statements to avoid Apollo's lines and remember he's a player, should he ever hit on you, and several ways to get out of being cursed.
You imagine the gods alone, and what they really do on the Superbowl.
Your mother thinks you need to get a boyfriend, as does your father to cure your obsession.
You read page 203 of BotL over and over again or say the lines in your head
You know exactly what someone means when they say LT, SoM, TC, BotL, tLO PJO and use it in conversations.
You find yourself saying things like "Oh my gods!" and "What the Hades?"
When your boyfriend dumps you, you take the oath of the hunters
you go to the empire state building and ask for the 600th floor.when the dude at the desk looks at you wierd,you announce that your a demigod.
you put in grey contacts and pretend that you are Annabeth
you curse out the gods when something bad happens.
you swear that Percy is real and lives in new york no matter how much you friends say it isnt true.
you watch the show and read the book every chance you get.
you claim that you are a demigod and need to go to camp in new york.
you go to new york and ask for a man named chiron and that you need to go with him.
you look for a latin teacher that is in a wheelchair and loves to throw greek field days.
you try to find rachel and ask her for a prophecy.
everytime a major water storm or earthquake happens you scream at Poseidon
everytime somthing or someone dies that you are close to, you blame hades.
you talk about them nonstop.
You’re in a running/swimming race and you’re praying and sacrificing to Hermes/Poseidon.
You think that your favorite singer is a child of Apollo.
Someone close to you dies and you give them money just in case…
You’re on a boat and you pray that Poseidon is in a good mood.
You’re in the air (hang-gliding, cliff-diving, bungee jumping, flying, in a plane, etc.) and you hope Zeus is in a good mood and won’t blast you out of the air.
You go to Aunty Em’s and say you’re camera shy.
You find your true love and thank Aphrodite for sending him/her to you.
You think George Bush is a son of Ares
You know Muse is the best singers. Get it, the Nine Muses?? x)
Bring a blue plastic hairbrush with you everywhere.
When it gets really cold randomly, blame Kronos.
You get really mad at Hades when a family member dies
Everytime you play dodgeball, you bring a suit of armor.
You go to San Fransisco looking for the Old Sea Man.
Whenever your internet slows down, you yell at the sky and say "HERMES! WHY DO YOU LOVE ANNOYING ME?!"
You pray to Athena when you don’t study for a math test.
And when you flunk said test, you blame her irritation on Percabeth.
You write fanfiction constantly, even when you're not at your computer.
You want Hephaestus to fix your iPod when it breaks.
When someone gets married, you say: "I hope you shall not anger Hera"
You cried when you finished TLO
You eat, sleep, and breath Percabeth
Every school book you own has PJO stuff scribbled on each page
You're in love with a fictional character
You and your BFF call yourselves geeks because you sit around and talk about PJO
You own homemade replicas of things from the PJO series
You dream of going to Camp Half-Blood
If you want to push Rachel Elizabeth Dare off a cliff
You buy everything you see with an owl or trident on it.
You yell “Burrito Fight!” whenever you’re in a Mexican restaurant.
You checked to make sure your vice-principal doesn’t have a tail.
You know which pages the good parts are on.
You start hearing Percabeth in every song you hear.
You started calling your dog Mrs. O’Leary.
You start figuring out who your godly parent is.
You never looked at a ballpoint pen the same way again.
You have a plan to get out of school early on May 5th so you can buy The Last Olympian, read it, and still have time to do your homework.
You ask the cashier at the store if they stock Mythomagic cards.
You start doing pro/con lists in your head. During Math. When you’re supposed to be taking notes.
You start spelling character names out of your spelling words.
You start loving blue plastic hairbrushes and anyone who wields them.
Each day you check every fan site you know of for new information.
You try to figure out how much food dye you need to turn chocolate chip cookies blue.
You make references to it in school reports and/or to friends that haven’t read it.
The first thing you ask someone when you meet them is, “Have you read PJO?”
On your trip to Washington D.C. you thought of Annabeth every time you saw a monument.
You yell “Mizzenmast!” whenever you enter a boat.
You have one (Or more) pictures relating to PJO in your room
You know PJO better then most sane people
You have links to every great PJO site
You add things to the list every day
You know what you would do if you were Percy
You argue with your friends about if Nico should turn evil or not
At least half of your friends have read all the PJO, or are going to in the very near future
You wish you could find a rainbow to see if Iris messages work
For April Fools, you put a piece of paper over a card/cards and told your friends that they were Myth-O-Magic cards and they understood
Your friends all have a godly parent, and so do you, and your family, and your extended family, and your far, far, far away cuzs'
You are trying to learn Greek
You keep thinking about one of the PJO books when you go on a trip.
Every language you know is some form of Ancient greek.
You shriek everytime you see a guy with black hair and green eyes
You have an instant crush on Nico!
You just have to research more about greek mythology
You call up the Camp Half Blood number in LT.
You want to learn Latin
You copy/paste this onto your profile
About 75-100 of your fics are PJO related, even if it is a cross over
You have taken every test you can find about what demigodly parent you would/do/should have, and your friends have as well or are going to
You make sure all of your friends (Or most of them), have an idea about what you say when talking about PJO
Your friends (At least one), think you are obbsessed with PJO, and you agree
A friend (or more), think you should start taking pills and/or going to a mental doctor, because you are so obsessed
You have something on your school things (Or home things), that says 'Daughter (Or son if you're a guy) of God/goddess', and you don't even try to hide it, even if it says daughter of Name of unliked god/goddess
You’re nodding and smiling when you read this
You have done at least 15 (Or more) of the above things
THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE BOOK AND THE MOVIE
1. Since when can Poseidon show up outta the water really huge and MADE outta water, then shrink?
144. Or Persephone (who, again, is not supposed to BE there!)
145. Grover doesn't stay back.
Lightning Thief(To Percy)
You shall go west, and face the god who has turned.
The Sea of Monsters(To Clarisse)
You shall sail the iron ship with warriors of bone,
The Titan's Curse(To Zoe Nightshade)
Five shall go west to the goddess in chains,
The Battle of the Labyrinth(To Annabeth)
You shall dwelve in the darkness of the endless maze,
The Last Olympian's(To Percy)
A half blood of the eldest god's
Second Great Prophecy(To Piper, Jason, Leo, Percy, Annabeth, Hazel, and Frank)
Seven half-blood shall answer the call.
The Lost Hero
Child of Lightning, beware the earth
The Son of Neptune(From Mars)
Go to Alaska.
Son of Neptune(From Ella)
To the north, beyond the god's, lies the regions crown.
Annoying things to do on an elevator: read this! XD Very funny!!
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag,
2) STAND silent and motionless in the
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look
12) TRY to make personal calls on the
13) DRAW a little square on the floor
14) WHEN there's only one other person
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they
16) ASK if you can push the button for
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
lost your pen = no pen
no pen = no notes
no notes = no study
no study = fail
fail = no diploma
no diploma = no job
no job = no money
no money = no food
no food = you get skinny
you get skinny = ugly
ugly = no love
no love = no marriage
no marriage = no children
no children = alone
alone = depressed
depressed = sickness
PEOPLE DO NOT LOSE YOUR PENs!!!
I am that girl,
THINGS I MUST NOT DO AT HOGWARTS AGAIN:
1. I will NOT sing “We’re off to see The Wizard” when I am sent to the headmasters office.
2. Dobby is NOT Yoda is disguise.
3. He is NOT Gollum either.
4. I will NOT bring a magic-8-ball to Divination Class.
5. My homework was NOT eaten by a werewolf. Especially when my teacher is Professor Lupin.
6. I will NOT tell the first years to make a tree-house in the Whomping Willow.
7. I will NOT give Lupin a flea collar.
8. Nor will I leave dog-biscuits on his desk.
9. If a classmate falls asleep I will NOT take advantage of this and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
10. Starting a betting-pool on the fate of this year’s Defence against the Dark Arts teacher is tasteless and tacky. It is NOT a clever money-making concept.
11. I do NOT have a Dalek Patronus.
12. I will NOT teach House-Elves to impersonate Jar-Jar Binks.
13. Shouting “To Infinity and Beyond!” was only funny the first time I took off on a broom.
14. I will NOT refer to the summoning charm (Accio) as “The Force”.
15. “Springtime for Voldemort” is NOT an appropriate title for the school production.
16. I will NOT greet Prof. McGonagall with “What’s new Pussy-cat?”.
17. I will NOT send shampoo to Snape’s office, no matter how badly he needs it.
18. "Potter 6, Voldemort 0" is not a valid T-shirt slogan.
19. Even though they are easier to use and probably more effective, I will not use guns against the Death Eaters.
20. I will not charm Firenze pink and call him "My Little Pony."
21. No matter how funny it is I will NOT leave kitty litter in Prof. McGonagall’s office.
22. I will NOT dress up as Lord Voldemort for Halloween.
23. I will NOT ask Harry Potter if his “Scar-Senses” are tingling.
24. I will NOT call Dumbledore Santa Claus. Even if it is Christmas.
25. I will NOT tell Voldemort to “Get a life”.
26.I will NOT tell Draco Malfoy to 'make like a ferret and bounce'
27. I will NOT ask Aragog how things are going with his wife, Shelob.
28. I will NOT refer to DADA teachers as canaries in a coal mine.
29. “To conquer the earth with an army of flying monkeys” is not an appropriate career aspiration, even for a witch.
30. Providing Peeves with a case of Dungbombs was socially irresponsible and I will never do it again.
31. Gryffindor courage does not come in bottles marked ‘Firewhisky’. Charming the label does nothing.
32. The headmaster's name is Albus Dumbledore, NOT Gandalf.
33. I will stop calling the Weasley twins Merry and Pippin. I must also not call Ron and Harry, Frodo and Sam. I probably shouldn’t call Malfoy, Legolas either.
34. When Death Eaters are attacking Hogwarts, I will not point at the Dark Mark and say; To the Batmobile, Robin.
35. Remember: I am not allowed out of my dorm when Ministry Representatives are in the castle.
36. Taking Polyjuice Potion and walking up to the person you’re supposed to be and pretending to be a walking mirror or their long lost twin can make them go insane and is not a hilarious practical joke.
37. If I see a Dementor I must not hiss ‘Sssssshire...Bagginsss’.
38. The fact that Draco Malfoy is short, pale, blond and rat-faced is no reason for me to tell the Slytherins that Peter Pettigrew should be paying Narcissa child support.
39. I will NOT ask Professor Flitwick where Snow White is.
40. Asking Snape if his sister’s ok after that house fell on her is tasteless and will earn you a month of detention.
41. Shouting “Abracadabra” can be misheard and start a panic.
42. I cannot perform the Avada Kadavra curse, and pretending I can to people who annoy me is not funny, no matter how much they injure themselves diving for cover.
43. When applying for a post at the Ministry, I should not write “Fred and George Weasley” as my greatest influence at Hogwarts. Putting Lord Voldemort is probably not best either.
44. I am no longer to discuss my theory that Voldemort is Sauron’s second cousin.
45. The Bludger is not a bowling ball, and Snape is not a bowling pin. I am not to attempt to disprove this.
PJO fan: PERCY!
HP fan: “Eats Gillyweed”
When rain suddenly come…
Mortal: Damn it!
PJO fan: Grab a tissue Zeus!
HP fan: Accio umbrella!
Mortal: Oh My god!
PJO fans: Di Immortales!
HP fan: Merlin’s pants!
Mortal: Shut up!
Thalia: Shut up or my dad will zap you!
Percy: Shut up or my dad will blast you into seawater!
Annabeth: Shut up or my mom will kill you with wisdom!
Nico: Shut up or I’ll bring you to my dad NOW!
Beckendorf: Shut up or I’ll invent something to kill you!
Travis/Conner: Shut up or you will be as poor as a beggar!
Katie: Shut up or I'll make you eat cereal for the rest of your life!
Silena: Shut up or my mom will mess up your love life!
Castor: Shut up or my dad will wrap you with vines!
Clarisse: Shut up. My dad's sharpening his knife.
Chiron: Shut up or my dad will— Oh wait that doesn’t work. Shut up or I and my buddies will have a stampede on you!
Harry Potter Pledge
I promise to remember Harry
When someone grows up with no love
I promise to remember Ron
When someone is jealous
I promise to remember Hermione
When I meet someone with wisdom beyond their years
I promise to remember James and Lily
when someone dies before their time
I promise to remember Dumbledore
At the thought of the greater good
I promise to "Solemely Swear That I Am Up To No Good"
for Gred, Forge, and Padfoot of course
I promise to remember Moony
And fight for human rights
I promise to remember Snape
When My heart fills with remorse
I promise to remember Narcissa
When I'd do anything for family
I promise to remember Dora Tonks
When someone is hyper
I promise to remember Hedwig,
who lived and died soaring
I promise to remember Percy
When ambition gets the best of me
I promise to be careful
For Moody's sake, of course
I promise to remember Hagrid
When one is wrongly blamed
I promise to remember Neville
when I stand up for what is right
I promise to remember the Marauders
When a friend says "Call me and I'll be there."
This is why Humans are doomed to die because of Stupidity:
On Sears hairdryer:
Do not use while sleeping.
(Gee, that's the only time I have to work on my hair!)
On a bag of Fritos:
You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
(The shoplifter special!)
On a bar of Dial soap:
Directions: Use like regular soap.
(and that would be how?)
On some Swann frozen dinners:
Serving suggestion: Defrost.
(But it's 'just' a suggestion!)
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert:
(printed on bottom of the box) Do not turn upside down.
(Uh, how did I read this?)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
Product will be hot after heating.
(Are you sure? Let's experiment.)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
Do not iron clothes on body.
(But wouldn't that save more time? Whose body?)
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
Do not drive car or operate machinery.
(We could do a lot to reduce the construction accidents if we just kept those 5 year olds off those fork lifts.)
On Nytol sleep aid:
Warning: may cause drowsiness.
(One would hope!)
On a Korean kitchen knife:
Warning: keep out of children.
(hmm..something must have gotten lost in the translation..)
On a string of Christmas lights:
For indoor or outdoor use only.
(As opposed to use in outer space.)
On a food processor:
Not to be used for the other use.
(Now I'm curious.)
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
Warning: contains nuts.
(but no peas?)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
Instructions: open packet, eat nuts.
(somebody got paid big bucks to write this one...)
On a Swedish chainsaw:
Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands.
(Raise your hand if you've tried this.)
On a child's Superman costume:
Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly.
(Oh go ahead! That's right, destroy a universal childhood belief.)
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
You love jeans.
Dogs are better than cats.
It's hilarious when people get hurt.
You've played with/against boys on a team.
Shopping is torture
Sad movies suck.
You own/ed an X-Box.
Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid.
At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter.
You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.
You used to be/are obsessed with Power Rangers.
You watch sports on TV.
Gory movies are cool.
You go to your dad for advice.
You own like a trillion baseball caps.
You like going to high school football games.
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards.
Baggy pants are cool to wear.
It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people.
Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors.
You love to go crazy and not care what people think
Sports are fun to play.
Talk with food in your mouth.
Sleep with your socks on at night
You wear lip gloss/stick.
You love to shop.
You wear eyeliner.
You wear the color pink.
Go to your mom for advice.
You consider cheerleading a sport.
You hate wearing the color black.
You like hanging out at the mall.
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
You like wearing jewelry. (Small doses only though, and only when I'm dressing up)
Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe.
Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies.( more like spending money :D)
You don't like the movie Star Wars.
You were/are in gymnastics/dance.
It takes you around/more than one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up.
You smile a lot more than you should.
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes.
You care about what you look like.
You like wearing dresses when you can.
You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne.
You love the movies.
Used to play with dolls as little kid
Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it.
Like being the star of every thing.
You own a cell phone.
You own something from abercrombie
You own something from pacsun
You own something from Hollister
You own something from American Eagle
You love/like going to the mall.
You own an iPod/MP3 player.
You love Starbucks.
You have been called a brat.
You hate buying things that are on sale
You have more than one house
Total : 7
Black is one of your favorite colors.
You have thought about death.
You wear chains.
You like heavy metal.
You've shopped at Hot Topic
You have worn black lipstick.
Your hair was/is dark.
You dislike preps.
You're an athiest/ satanist/agnostic.
Total : 4
You can skateboard.
You've worn plaid.
You like Converse.
You hate MTV.
You have/had blue, pink, red, purple, or green hair.
You dislike pink.
You hate/dislike preps.
You wear/wore skateboarding shoes.
You love the computer.
You like Harry Potter
You are supposed to wear glasses/contacts
You get straight A's.
You love/like reading.
You were/are in band
You were/are in Orchestra
You don't care what you look like.
You have a curfew.
You always do your homework.
You never miss school unless you're sick.
You cut yourself over depression
You have been depressed.
You have black rimmed glasses
You like the band Evanescence
You cry easily.
You like emo music. (kinda slow music)
You hate being called emo.
You keep/have kept a journal/diary.
You have written a sad poem
You think emo chicks/Guys are hot
Total : 3
You like rap.
You are/was in a gang.
You wear/wore rubberbands in your pants.
You swear once in a while or alot
You have freestyled.
You have worn high tops with the tongue flipped out.
You can break dance
Total : 4
You like loud music
You love/loved the Ninja Turtles
You never walk anywhere.
You wear slip-on shoes.
You wear/wore Vans.
You like the band panic! at the disco
You wear band t-shirts.
People have called you a freak and meant it.
You love to "hardcore" dance
Your hair has been died more than 1 color
You watch/watched the Superbowl.
You own track shoes or other sports related shoes.
You collect your jerseys.
You have a wall or shelf dedicated to your trophies / awards
You have posters or plaques of famous athletes.
Your garage consists of sports equipment
You belong/belonged to a school team.
You are going/did go to a sports summer camp
You have a specific number (by the way, my no. is 10)
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Unicorns
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
REAL FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD/MOM.
REAL FRIENDS: Will sit next to you saying “Damn, that was fun. Let's do it again!"
REAL FRIENDS: Kick the ass of whatever made you cry.
REAL FRIENDS: Keep your junk so long they forget its yours.
REAL FRIENDS: Can write a book about you, with direct quotes from you.
REAL FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you.
REAL FRIENDS: Walk right in and say “I’M HOME!”
REAL FRIENDS: Are for life.
REAL FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place and say “Come on, drink the rest of that, you know we don’t waste.”
REAL FRIENDS: Will kick their ass to hell and out!
REAL FRIENDS: Not only kick everything out of their schedule to listen to whats wrong, but help come up with the most vindictive plans to make you feel a whole lot better!
REAL FRIENDS: Talk on the phone or come right over and hang out with you, until you either fall asleep, or kick them out.
REAL FRIENDS: Will repost it
Unsafe External Link
|Focus:||General: All Categories|