Author has written 9 stories for Avengers, StarTrek: The Original Series, Hobbit, Sherlock, Lord of the Rings, and Firefly.
AS OF MAY 12, 2014 I AM BACK! AGENT OR ASSASSIN HAS BEEN FINISHED, AND I AM RETURNING TO MY WORK ON THE HIDDEN VALOR.
I'm a sixteen year old who is obsessed with creative writing (have been since i was five, and have been killing characters since I was five FYI, hint hint) and my school counsellor told me that i should try posting my work up where people can see it: so that's what i've done. :) i enjoy writing star trek, avengers, Lord of the Rings, and sherlock fanfictions. In addition to loving writing, i'm a self taught pianist (and composer), an artist, and an obsessive reader. My absolute pet peeves with reading however are long, useless novels with useless characters, worthless plot lines, and creatures (cough vampires cough) that aren't really said creatures (aka Twilight). there is only one vampire in my books and that's Dracula. Okay, no wait I lied: Mitchell from Being Human (BBC) counts too. Just thought i'd clear that up for when i insult the series (Twilight) in my fanfics. My personality puzzles even computers who can't determine my personality type even after a 15 paged quiz, and I'm the girl who screams Klingon down the hallways of my school, and sings war songs in the same language. And I'm an atheist who listens to Christian Rock bands (skillet). Overall, I'm strange. AND PROUD OF IT! Because, honestly, who wants to be normal: it's so boring! and i think you have to be a special kind of crazy to be posting stories on here.
"If insanity is simply believing in an alternate reality, then we're all crazy."
"Life is one grand sweet song, so start the music."
"My life is a perfect graveyard of buried hopes. That's a sentence I read once and I say it over to comfort myself in these times that try the soul."
“There's a time and place for everything, and I believe it’s called 'fan fiction'.” - Joss Whedon.
"No story lives unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." - JK Rowling.
"I TAKE YOUR REALITY AND SUBSTITUTE IT FOR MY OWN!" - Adam Savage
"I am NOT a merry man!" - Worf
"You can't appreciate Shakespeare until you've read him in the original Klingon." - General Chang
"Do you know the Russian epic of Cinderella?" - Chekov
1. Do you read or write fanfiction?
Seriously, what type of question is this? Of COURSE!
2. When did you first start reading/writing fanfiction?
Reading: three years ago. Writing: two years ago
3. What was your first fandom?
Star Trek (AU universe of my own timeline thingy...god it sucked. :P )
4. First ship?
Spock and Saavik.
5. What website do you use most?
6. What do you think of Fanfiction.net?
Why did I only find out about it three years ago?!
7. What fandoms have you written in?
Avengers, Sherlock, the Hobbit, Lord of the Rings.
MollyxSherlock, SpockxSaavik, NinexRose, TenxRose, MitchellxAnnie
9. Any fandoms you would like to write in?
Ranger's Apprentice, Doctor Who, Harry Potter, and/or Being Human.
10. Do reviews affect how you write in any way?
They're a major boost in terms of whether or not people like what I'm writing. :)
11. What ratings do you read/write?
12. What warnings have you used on your fiction/read?
I should use "warning character death/WHEDON DISCIPLE!" but I like to surprise my readers.
13. Favorite fandom to write/read?
14. Favorite pairing?
Mycroft and his umbrella. I'm sorry but that was just great. Just kidding though. Ianto Jones/Jack Harkness.
15.How long should a chapter be?
However long you like.
16. Do you write/read drabbles?
Occasionally I read them. Never write drabbles. Wait...that's a lie. Never mind, yes I do!
17. Any fandoms you avoid?
Twilight. I avoid it like the plague.
18. Pairings you avoid?
Johnlock. Spirk. Spones. Slash in general. Unless it's Jack/Ianto. Or "Alone on the Water." That was a piece of art.
19. Warnings you avoid?
SLASH (mind you, I love gays/lesbians/everyone. I just don't like Slash stories because I don't agree with most of the pairings UNLESS IT'S TORCHWOOD)
20. Do the number of reviews tell how good a story is?
No. Some readers are just lazy about writing reviews.
21. How many fanfictions have you written?
Nine so far.
22. What genres do you write?
Hurt/comfort, adventure, family (except it kinda deviates away from family REALLY fast...I like writing dark)
23. What story of yours has the most comments, and how many?
Childhood Innocence, I can't remember off the top of my head.
24. Most words?
Childhood Innocence again, though that one will probably get surpassed.
25. Which one do you like the best?
Agent or Assassin. I relate to my OC Stella Coulson A LOT so...
26. Which one do you like the least?
Forever and Always, Ha'su. I should really delete that one.
27. Do you write about your original characters or canon characters for fandoms?
BOTH IN THE SAME STORY! WOOHOO!
this is How you KNOW you're obsessed with Ranger's Apprentice.
1. You can quote almost all of the dialogue and you do so regularly. If someone from Ranger's Apprentice hasn't said it, it's obviously not worth saying.
2. You can hear Wills' voice in your head.
3. You just KNOW Halt's also in your head, telling Wills' voice to shut up.
4. You've memorized "Greybeard Halt" and sing/hum it all the time.
5. You bought a bow and arrow set and cried because you can't hit anything.
6. You actually dream about Ranger's Apprentice.
7. You're reading this right now.
8. You have a cloak and sneak around in it, trying to scare people like you're a ranger.
9. Your life goal is to become a ranger.
10. You read Ranger's Apprentice and now you think being short is SO COOL!!
11. You write fanfiction for Ranger's Apprentice.
12. You think it would be awesome to be Wills' apprentice.
13. Now you're sad because you aren't.
14. But you imagine yourself as his apprentice.
15. Now you're grinning like a moron.
16. The front left side of your brain is constantly saying, "Rangers Rangers RANGERS! MUST! READ! RANGER'S! APPRENTICE!!"
17. You'd LURVE to meet John Flanagan.
18. You happen to know that there's a contest to do so.
19. You're now jumping up and down, fangirl shrieking about meeting Flanagan.
20. You're going to enter the contest.
21. You're sad because the contest isn't being run for poeple in your country and you can't move to Australia before the competition closes.
22. You want to kill me for telling you about a contest you can't win.
23. You call John Flanagan "Flanny" sometimes.
24. You'd rather read Ranger's Apprentice than eat.
25. You'd rather read Ranger's Apprentice than breathe.
26. You always want to read Ranger's Apprentice.
27. You want there to be a Ranger's Apprentice comic book.
28. You'd actually tackle someone if they had a Ranger's Apprentice comic book.
29. You'd cry with joy if you got to have a Ranger's Apprentice comic book.
30. You'd cry in despair if the comic book got damaged in any way.
31. You just KNOW that the Ranger's Apprentice books radiate power.
32. You accidently called your brother "Will" before.
33. You have a cat or dog named "Tug", "Abelard", "Shadow", or "Ebony".
34. You want to warp yourself into the Ranger's Apprentice world so you can replace Alyss.
35. You're smiling and nodding while you read this.
36. You CANNOT WAIT ANOTHER SECOND for the Ranger's Apprentice movie.
37. You want to see the Ranger's Apprentice movie in the theater the absoute seccond that it is released. Hello premiere...
38. You're going to spend the whole movie going fangirl and wearing your best ranger cloak.
39. You're going to have a hard time not fangirl squealing during the film.
40. You're going to have a super hard time sneking your two knives into the movie theatre.
41. You have been banned from travelling on aeroplanes because you refused to give up your bow and arrows/knives.
42. Your parents want you to shut up about Ranger's Apprentice already.
43. They really really want you to.
44. Now you're going to post this list in your profile with everything you've actually done or thought in bold letters.
45. You just hit copy.
46. Don't lie, you know you did.
47. You're thinking about Ranger's Apprentice again.
48. You even know the names of the background characters and have done all the internet quizzes to prove it.
49. Now you're sad because there are SO many other things that can prove you're obsessed with Ranger's Apprentice.
(my own addition to this post)
50. You jumped for joy when you found out Ranger's Apprentice: The Royal Ranger existed but then screamed in utter anguish and threw everything within arms reach to the other side of the room when you found out that Alyss dies.
51. But secretly your first reaction was "Oh, thank god it wasn't Halt."
Unsafe External Link