Poll: Who's in the picture? In my new story 'A Guardian Angel'. Vote Now!
Author has written 19 stories for Heartland, Remember Me, Twilight, Letters to Juliet, and EastEnders.
Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to visit my profile and read my stories. I hope you love them as much as I do and stick with me when I go AWOL.
V I D E O E D I T S
(SAY SOMETHING FOLLOW UP!) AMY & TY - CLOSE TO ME:
A GUARDIAN ANGEL - TRAILER:
AMY AND TY - I'LL MISS YOU WHEN YOU'RE GONE:
MALLORY AND JAKE - GOODBYE:
B L O G S
HEARTLAND Fanfic DRABBLES and PHOTOEDITS:
GENERAL FANFICTION SHORTS:
Update: 18/12/14 (It's nearly Christmas!)
So thought I'd just give you a little update on yours truly, just to give you a little insight concerning my amazing disappearing acts. It's actually a hobby of mine, vacating from the world of FanFiction for indefinite periods of time. I'm kidding, ;) I hate it just as much as you do when the author of this amazing story (why, thank you ;)) you're reading, just drops off the face of the earth. It's a real pain, and I empathise, I do. But I have my reasons!
The majority of the blame can be placed on the fact I'm currently thrumming out this new story for you all. I'm really excited about it and have been having to literally force myself not to upload it because I'm so eager to share it.
Secondly, for the last few weeks I have been submerged in mock exams which, I swear, has literally sucked out all my brain cells. I feel so frazzled, it's a little scary. I've also been writing all day on the aforementioned story, which explains how badly written this 'update' is.
Anyway, not to mention Christmas is on the horizon, and I'm finally free from school. I am writing, I'm just not content in sharing it yet. As for AGA, I know I promised an update soon, but just know I'm working on it, okay? I feel so lucky to have such supportive readers, so thank you for all your feedback over the last year, (I feel like I'm giving a flipping acceptance speech!) and be sure to check out my other creative endeavors which I tend to stray towards when I can't seem to write anything at all interesting. My photo edits seem to be updated more frequently than most. You can find all the links above.
Final thing! I need a beta! I'd love a second opinion on my work before it's posted, so if you're interested, just let me know (PM me) and I'll get back to you. Thanks in advance. ;)
Anyway, if I don't update within the next month, take this as your seasons greetings from me. ;) Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!
Love, wild at heart xxx
I cannot tell you how sad it makes me when people copy other's stories. Imagine how long it takes a writer to create a plot, an original idea, a title... everything necessary to create a great a story, and for someone come along and take advantage of their hard work is... Horrible.
Every one of my stories were created by me and owned by me. Please don't change that and call them yours.
Being British is about driving a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.
(This really made me smile!)
(Repost if you're proud to be British!)
25 Reasons Why I Owe My Mother:
1. My mother taught me: TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me: RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me: TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me: LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me: MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me: FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me: IRONY
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS
9. My mother taught me: CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me: WEATHER
12. My mother taught me: HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me: THE CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me: ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me: RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me: MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me: ESP.
20. My mother taught me: HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me: HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My Mother taught me: GENETICS
23. My Mother taught me: ABOUT MY ROOTS.
24. My Mother taught me: WISDOM
25. My mother taught me about: JUSTICE
When you rearrange the letters:
THE MORSE CODE:
A DECIMAL POINT:
ELEVEN PLUS TWO:
AND FOR THE GRAND FINALE:
1) I NEED TO TELL YOU A SECRET (LO0K AT #5)
(Made me laugh!) ;)
Unsafe External Link