Author has written 5 stories for Kid Icarus.
DISCLAIMER: CHEF DOESN'T OWN KID ICARUS OR ANY COVER PICTURES
DA CHEF STORY STATUS:
EVERYTHING ON HOLD
TALK DA CHEF: 8/17/15
CHEF IS GOING ON HAITUS: I'll be going away for a month or two again... ugh, sorry. A review mentioned a writing community called wattpad and I decided to check it out. And as of today, I'll be starting new projects outside the fanfiction world, since most of my stories aren't really fanfiction- I just use how the characters look and stuff. I might pop back up again, because FunshineXD helped me out with some new archives to write for. You might see a Chef LoZ or Naruto story come up XD I still don't know but. The only thing on my mind right now is working on projects for next year competitions. I'll see you soon!
KNOW DA CHEF:
NAME: Chef FtAaIiRlY
THE FIRST THING YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ME IS: I LOVE THE LEGEND OF ZELDA! AND I LOVE PEWDIEPIE AND CUTIEPIEMARZIA! I'm not done yet... I ALSO LOVE ALL THE STUDIO GHIBLI MOVIES! TEEN TITANS ORIGINAL, CLANNAD, FAIRY TAIL, SWORD ART ONLINE, SAMURAI CHAMPLOO, AKATSUKI NO YONA ARE MY TOP ANIMES! Play a lot of video games (Kid Icarus, Skyrim, Fallout, Dead Island, Dark Souls, Advanced Warfare, etc.)
BIRTH: November 20, 1999
LOOKS: Natural curly black hair - Brown eyes, green circle lenses - Female
MY PLANS FOR THE FUTURE: Make Adventures Together a real book. Have Pit Academy, Saved by a Dead Boy, and Surprised turn into a really good anime. Make Till I Become The Best and Alone into a videogame. Chef gotz her dreams.
PLANNING: Take engineering and technology classes in high school - Major in computer science or computer programming or computer engineering - Shoot for video game developer and tester - Get Hayao Miyazaki back on his feet and tell him my ideas - Be a novelist for side job - Continue my love for cooking and baking - Be multilingual - Move out of the states
NICKNAMES: Chef - Fairy Tail - CheFt
3DS INFO: Friend code is: 4811 7270 4700 - My favorite weapon: Pandora Claws - Quit clan UG - Quit clan LG - Quit clan AoS - Quit clan UL - Quit SC - Former leader of faded clan, FS - And currently solo
QUESTION DA CHEF:
Funshine in CAPS, thank you for creating the questions!
1. WHY DID YOU CHOOSE "FtAaIiRlY" AS YOUR PEN NAME? It's the name of my favorite anime, Fairy Tail. Just pop the two together and you get FtAaIiRlY, check the CAPS and the lower case letters. I also chose Chef because I love to cook and bake.
2. WHY DO YOU LIKE WRITING? Having the ideas bottled up in my head and not having anyone else to talk about it, I just kinda fell upon writing it out. My memory is seriously messed up and if I don't write out the memories I enjoy, then they disappear. And then I don't have that happiness. If I forget my ideas then bad memories stay, I guess I use my stories to cover up the thoughts I want to forget. Sometimes I feel like I'm hanging off a ledge, falling into depression and the longer I try to keep myself up the more I break down. Instead of thinking of that I think about the lives of others from my stories.
3. WHAT ARE YOUR OTHER HOBBIES? Watching youtube all day, watching anime all night and playing video games in between!
4. ARE YOU INTERESTED IN WRITING FOR ANY OTHER GAMES OR GENRES? As you know, I am in love with The Legend of Zelda and I even had a story idea for it a while ago. But I gave up on it. I just couldn't find anything ideas or lasting ones for it to become a story, and playing the games... I think that's a lot better than reading about it so I'm excited for what Shigeru Miyamoto has next. Though now that I think about it, I may one-shot the idea for trusty ol' Kid Icarus Uprising. For genres, I'm trying to complete all. Like being funny in one story, romantic in another and sad the other story. I wanna make sure I can write anything happy or dark honestly for the purpose of my reader's interests.
5. WHY DO YOU LOVE THE LEGEND OF ZELDA SERIES? I remember seeing my cousins play Four Swords on the gamecube and at the time I didn't really care. All I noticed was a guy with a hat and a sword. Then I heard the story, now thats what clicked. I thought... A hero for his princess. I think it's what sparked my first story idea, For Archer, then if you didn't know, For Archer is what got me to where I am now.
6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE FICTIONAL CHARACTER? It's way too difficult to pick just one. But a lot of anime characters, a couple of video game characters and just about a handful of couples. I can't name all of em heheh.
7. FAVOURITE COLOUR? Blue for basic XD I find myself wearing a lot of grey though so, whatever.
8. FAVOURITE SONGS OR BANDS? I listen to a lot of indie tracks, mainstream stuff can get old pretty quick in my opinion. About genre, first would be dubstep/edm/electronic so basically VANIC, Monstercat, Tristam, Pegboard Nerds, etc. Second would be indie bands with some nice guitar and singers like Two Door Cinema, Prelow, Arctic Monkeys, Observer Drift, etc. And what out ranks these at times would be instrumental/piano, I listen to a lot of video games soundtracks like LoZ, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, etc. I have a nice side for piano since I took lessons as a kid.
9. HOW DO YOU COME UP WITH THE IDEAS FOR YOUR STORIES? Through the events I experienced and the things I watched. I mix those together to make out my stories. PIT ACADEMY is almost fully based on my life at school, tweaking it a bit to write it out. SURPRISED is created both by my childhood so far and watching tragic anime. I kinda realized I portrayed Dark Pit as me in a way and Pandora as my one of my thirds. I actually don't remember how I got ADVENTURES TOGETHER put up, I've told myself dreams but I'm not sure. I really hope to publish the official ZERO book once I'm out of college or maybe a scholarship from it. TILL I BECOME THE BEST is probably from hours on video games, everything is perfectly pictured in my head. To the weapons (based off of RWBY) to the characters (it's very subtle but, Luso's characteristics are based on outside me or another of my thirds) and to the environment (currently designing inventions and the buildings).
10. WHAT'S THE CRAZIEST/FUNNIEST/STUPIDEST THING YOU EVER DONE? I know there's a lot, I gotta think about it. Well one thing that I can think of at the top of my head is crazy weather longboarding dun dun dun duhh! Me and Banana used to longboard when it's heavy rain, hailing (hurt like a boss), or night storming in lighting.
Now I know there's a lot of talk about this and my thirds. Your messages all filled with support bring a smile to my face, but please don't worry about me. I made it this far already haven't I?
DA CHEF STORY QUOTES:
1. "What is Light without Darkness?"
2. "The hogs, they raid the peaceful and do good for the evil."
3. "There is more to an ocean than ten feet down."
3. "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger darling" (*brings out bazooca*)
4. "When evening dies to night, light crumbles and darkness rise. Pandora, Goddess of Calamity... that's all I'll ever be, that's all they'll ever think of me. You think I'm bad, for just my tricks and my pranks. I have seen worst, people have done worst... so why do I live with this curse?"
5. "There's always hope in the dark."
6. "Where there is a spotlight, there is a shadow."
7. "Taking a breath towards death."
QUOTES DA CHEF LIVES BY:
3. "SUFFERING builds CHARACTER."
2. "WINNERS never quit and QUITTERS never win."
1. "IMAGINATION is more important than KNOWLEDGE."
QUOTES DA CHEF SAYS (IN BOLD) AND SITUATIONS:
1. Can't find the remote... have to pee right when I get comfy in bed to sleep... bikes to Walgreen's but its closed... basically when I get mad I say, "Calm check!"
2. "Lets shuffle the deck." I say it when I change the subject of a conversation... I say it when I change something
3. Pours too much of the drink in the cup... making a dish but puts too much of the poison- I mean ingredients... "Bit on the much side..."
4. "No worries." Says with a smile... says before either before or after something really bad happens...
5. After I get yelled at and leave the room... get through risky situation but doesn't get hurt... "Home free!"
6. "Looks like I made it to Bright Blue..." Tackles an all nighter...
7. When I'm mad at someone... Find out a lie from a friend... see someone gossiping about me... So when I can't believe someone would do that, I say "What a joke."
8. "Tripped the test." Basically when I failed a test in school... I also say it with homework and projects..
9. Another way to say just go with the flow... say when I just don't care... say when my friends are nervous about something... "Just roll with the punches!"