Poll: In my story "We Can Help", who was behind Tooth? Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Rise of the Guardians, Journey 2: The Mysterious Island, and Avengers.
Female, 16. I enjoy playing saxophone and listening to most types of music. I'm 5'0" with very short blonde hair and brown eyes.
Favorite Books: Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Ranger's Apprentice, Where the Red Fern Grows, My Side of the Mountain, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Heroes of Olympus, Call of the Wild, Little Women, White Fang, and the Inheritance Cycle, all of which I've read several times. Yes, I know, I'm a nerd. Get used to it.
Favorite Movies: Princess Bride, Ferris Buler's Day Off, The Lion King, Rise of the Guardians, Les Miserables, Armageddon, Miss Congeniality, Dave, Iron Will, and the new Batman movies.
Favorite TV Shows: Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Avatar: The Last Airbender (hated the movie), Monk, and House.
Also, if any of you are having a tough time- sick family, questioning sexuality, suicidal thoughts, or even regular stress- I'm here to talk to. I won't judge, and I'll keep my opinion to myself unless you want it. Anything you tell me is completely private. You can just rant if you want. Just know that I'm here.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage
Stop the Pairing Wars!
By copying and pasting this in your profile, you vow to respect other pairings and the people that like them.
There are no sexualities. You love who you love and that's that. It's not restricted to one gender, no matter what gender it is. If you agree with me, copy & paste this into your profile.