Author has written 6 stories for D.Gray-Man, and Half & Half/ハーフ・アンド・ハーフ.
My name is Carrie, I love writing, and reading, bust mostly reading. I've always struggled with English even though its the only language I fluently speak. Silly me, not even able to get my own language right!I have more time to update now! Wish me luck!
You know you're obsessed with D. Gray Man when...
1. You feel there is a connection between yourself and one of the characters.
2. You relate to this character so much that you roleplay him or her.
3. You start to call yourself the character's name.
4. When something happens to the character in the anime or manga, you react as well.
5. You memorize every single fighting move that character has.
6. Even the ones NO ONE knows.
7. In Japanese.
8. You find yourself quoting the character in everyday conversation.
9. Your friends call you the character's name on a regular basis.
10. Some of your friends only know you by that name.
11. You've gotten into the habit of saying "STRIKE!" when you see a pretty girl.
12. You can't stop saying "che" when you're annoyed.
13. Or in general.
14. Whenever you see people dressed up as demons on Halloween, you scream "AKUMA!" and try to purify them.
15. You think you can do anything with your left arm.
16. You get upset when you figure out you can't.
17. You accuse your non-DGM friends as being Noah and try to eliminate them.
18. When you find that isn't possible, you try to convert them into loving DGM.
19. You have succeeded every single time.
20. You insist the snitch in Harry Potter is just Timcanpy in disguise.
21. You have preferences with how to spell names ( eg. Yu vs Yuu, Rabi vs Lavi, Rinalee vs Lenalee ) and will fight to the death to defend them.
22. You've never found top hats sexier until you've seen Allen, Cross and Tyki in them.
23. You think the Millenium Earl is the most brilliant villian in anime or manga and love to hate him.
24. You're convinced that all Tyki wants is to rape Allen.
25. You stare at your arm and scream "ACTIVATE!" then wonder why it doesn't work.
26. Your left arm ached after you saw episode 56.
27. You'll never look at the words "Noah", "Innocence" and "exorcist" the same way again.
28. Straight pairings involving Allen, Lavi or Kanda have suddenly become an odd occurrence.
29. Your favorite flower is a lotus.
30. You have a habitual hero complex.
31. You cosplay as your favorite character all the time.
32. You dream of being your favorite character all the time.
33. You've become convinced you ARE your favorite character, regardless of what gender you are.
34. You're tickled pink that Lavi's commands involve "growing" and "extending" .
35. The only thing you think of when you see "DGM" is "D. Gray Man", despite what it was meant to stand for.
36. You've watched the anime over 20 times.
37. You've read the manga more times than that.
38. You were upset when you saw the word "Fin" in episode 103 and yelled at the screen that it wasn't true.
39. You know all the filler characters, no matter how obscure.
40. You can recall every event and name the episode it happened in.
41. You can do the same with the manga.
42. You're a horrible spoiler when you come across people who aren't up-to-date with the manga.
43. You know who Joyd is.
44. You know all the new Noah.
45. You've bookmarked the wikipedia page for your favorite character.
46. You removed the bookmark because you found you already knew everything.
47. You returned to the wikipedia page and edited something that was wrong.
48. You know your favorite character's birthday and celebrate it every year.
49. You realize that Allen and Kanda are so much alike that it would be a crime for them NOT to be together.
50. You know what Yullen, Lucky, Yuuvi and Laven are.
51. You support one of those and always will.
52. You've seen every single DGM-themed AMV on Youtube.
53. You think Tyki makes a great Winnie the Pooh.
54. You're laughing because you know EXACTLY what reference that was.
55. You know who TehExorcist is.
56. You've downloaded or otherwise illegally obtained all the songs in the DGM soundtrack.
57. You recognize one of those songs as your personal theme song.
58. You know all the words to The Musician's Song by heart.
59. You know their translation.
60. You find it uncannily ironic that Tyki broke Allen's Innocence.
61. Every time you see that part of the anime, the words "chest rape" come to mind.
62. You're now convinced that Tyki is a direct descendant of Pedobear.
63. Swords win over guns, unless the gun happens to be Judgment.
64. You've seen the episode where Kanda gets a fanboy.
65. Flashbacks have become your worst enemies.
66. You think the flashback from chapter 190 was the only well-written one.
67. You watch for manga updates every day and spazz like a retard when you see it's been updated.
68. You wish Hoshino would just get over that sprained wrist already.
69. You found chibi Lavi and chibi Kanda to be the most adorable things on the face of the Earth.
70. You wish Komui would drop a neko potion on Kanda.
71. And a rabbit one on Lavi.
72. Some part of you, whether it be only a sliver, wants to see Road die.
73. You attempt to shoot your friend with your hand and wonder why you two didn't combine into a transexual hair monster.
74. Tyki's berserk form causes the words "tentacle monster" to pop into your head.
75. You just sickened yourself with how badly your mind ran rampant upon thinking that.
76. You've suddenly gained a huge appetite and can't get enough food.
77. You blame that on your left arm.
78. You cried when Cross disappeared.
79. You cried when you thought Kanda, Krory and Lavi died in the Ark.
80. You cried with joy when you realized they didn't.
81. You think Chaoji is a waste of life.
82. You can relate Chaoji to the character of the same name from Naruto.
83. You find Kanda and Sasuke oddly alike.
84. You're wondering why Allen hasn't been labeled a general yet.
85. You think Allen's "14th moments" are epically sexy.
86. Scratch that, ALL of Allen's moments are epically sexy.
87. You want to personally write a thank you note to Hoshino for all the times she drew Kanda shirtless.
88. You've gotten into the habit of calling people "Moyashi" and "Usagi" .
89. Your friends know you as "the D. Gray Man freak" .
90. You know EXACTLY why it's called "D. Gray Man" .
91. You just lied and you have no idea.
92. You draw DGM fanart.
93. You read and write DGM fanfiction.
94. You have your own DGM OC.
95. Your Facebook, Myspace, Youtube and every other social networking site you go on is covered with DGM related pictures and quotes.
96. Whenever someone in your family acts like an annoying idiot, you have the sudden urge to kick them in the head or hit them with a clipboard.
97. You find yourself reaching for Mugen when angered.
98. You've become worried every time you procrastinate that an old man will come from nowhere and kick you in the face.
99. You can never look at a panda the same way ever again.
100. You just read this entire list smiling and nodding to at least 30 of these.
If you think Kanda and Allen totally belong together, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you almost died laughing when you saw the episode where Allen had the octopus stuck on his head, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Tyki should be allowed to have his way with Lavi whenever he wants, copy this into your profile.
If you think Tyki and Lavi belong together no matter what copy this into their profile
If you are in love with Kanda dispite the fact that he wants you dead, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you ever read past two in the morning copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think all the good ones are either married, gay, or fictional creatures, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever been on the computer for multiple hours, reading fan fictions, copy and paste this into your profile
If you were ever reading a fanfic and had to do something and had to leave and when you came back you realize you forgot the stories name and can’t find it because the content was really good, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If there are times where you just wanna annoy someone for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you have a million and one notebooks, and still need more for your imagination and creativity, copy this into your profile.
If you spend lots of time talking to yourself and reciting lines from your fave characters, copy this into your profile.
Your guy side:
(X) You love hoodies.
Your girl side:
(X)You wear lip gloss.
So yeah, i stole this off of Happycafegirl's profile. If you like D.Gray-Man and bleach(? i think thats what else is on there) then she's you gal _
93 of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If your part of the 7 that would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, bellabookworm9, Bella Masen Cullen, Vampire Scooby, Deidara's Manialoll 4 Ever, Edward's One True Love, ANBU Inu, oceaneyes85253, MaybelleDragon-chan, TheEmoSideOfMe, ChristinaAngel, EdwardlovesChristyalways, Shoelacey, KlutzyBurnette, CrazyHorseNinja, xxIxAMxTHExPIExx, Mamoru4ever, SilentWhiteRose, Velgamidragon, lovenyami (Come on and join the club people. Nobody is exactly the same anyways), xXxDragonxPhoenixXx , Happycafegirl, AliceXxX
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
Saw this, sounded funny.
Here's My Life:
Opening Credits: Pretty Boy Swag- Soldier Boy (OMG XD)
Waking Up: Gone So Long- Breathe Caroline (Hellz Yeah)
First Day At School: Octopus's Garden- Ringo Star (Once again Hellz Yeah)
Falling in Love: Sweater Weather- The Neighbourhood ( I do enjoy this song)
Fight Song: Fortune Days- The Glitch Mob (Nice no vocals song for fighting :P )
Breaking Up: Realize- Boyce Avenue (Oo the feelz)
Prom Night: Don’t Push- Sublime (HELL YES.)
Life: Thinkin Bout You- Frank Ocean (always man, love me some frankie)
Mental Breakdown: Second & Serbing- Of Mice & Men (This is one of muh favorite songs '' )
Driving: When You Were Young- The Killers (I've loved this song since I was in diapers practically)
Flashback: Dark Paradise- Lana Del Ray (SO FUC- FUDGING SAD)
Getting Back Together: Marry Me- Jason Derulo (Don't ask how this got on my playlist. I am proud of every song I have on here.)
Wedding: Why Should I Worry- Billy Idol (HELL F*ING YEAH)
Birth of Child: Mockingbird- Eminem (aw :'( )
Final Battle: This Little Girl- Candy Groves (Holy Shit, yes.)
Funeral Song: Leave My Body- Florence The Machine (Mmmmmmmm yesssss.)
Final Credits: Famous Last Words- My Chemical Romance (Best song ever right there.)
Fudging beautiful music. My taste varies so much xD
Reposted from artisticradifyer!!