Author has written 9 stories for Phineas and Ferb, Gravity Falls, and Naruto.
Hello! Mabuhay! As you can see, my username is 24AbbyS
It's no longer Dewio.
Here is some in info about me:
PROUD TO BE PINOY!
My name: It's a secret!!!
My Birthday: Secret. :0
My age: I am...a number years old.
My dreams: Go to Stanford, Berkeley, Harvard :) and become an architect or doctor. Dream big, right? ;P
Gender: I'm a girl! Or am I a guy? No seriously, I am a girl.
What I like to do: Play Minecraft, read, draw, write Fanfictions, play the guitar, do sports, study...
What I dislike: I don't know...Oh yeah. BAD GRAMMAR!!! :)And procrastination.
Nickname: None, I don't think I have one.
State I live in: Here: It starts with C, ends with A. Hmm... I know! Hawaii!!!!!!!!! (sarcasm implied)
Dances I like or want to learn: GENTLEMAN!!! 0_0
Songs I can play on the guitar: You Belong With Me, Payphone, The Lazy Song, It Will Rain, My Heart Will Go On, One Thing, Stop and Stare, Call Me Maybe, I'm Yours, Secrets (One Republic), Mission Impossible, Pirates of the Caribbean, Rolling in the Deep, Fireflies, Grenade, Hawak Kamay, Someone Like You, Good Time, Gangnam Style...
Songs I can play on the guitalele: What in the world?! I don't even own one! Oh, and don't ask about ukuleles. I cannot play that too...yet.
Songs I can play on piano: Nothing...I am a guitar person.. :) BUT I CAN PLAY CHOPSTICKS ON EVERY INSTRUMENT! Except for the triangle, harmonica, trumpet, trombone, cello, bass...
Favorite Song: Well, there are a lot...
THINGS I DO THAT WASTE TIME:
Reading: What?! Reading shouldn't be here! Reading doesn't waste time!
Watch TV: I don't watch a lot...only on weekends.
Rubik's Cube: Hey! The Rubik's Cube doesn't waste time. It stimulates your brain, like Sudoku or the Sunday crosswords.
Surf the I Waste So Much Time Website: Just...one...more...page!
Procrastinate: I rarely do, but it does waste time. I think that's the point... Haha, that's a lie. Procrastination is my hobby!
PEOPLE THAT INSPIRE ME:
The Piano Guys: Amazing.
Sohn Kee Chung
One Direction XD
Taylor Swift-I guess.
Naruto-does he count?
Favorite Food: Dad's cooking, pizza, salad, mint chip ice cream.
Favorite Drink: Water. And coffee. :)
Favorite color: All the colors in the spinning beach ball that shows up whenever something loads :P
Favorite Video Game: Minecraft...I guess, I don't really play video games nowadays because of school.
Favorite Book: IDK. So many books to choose...but I guess some on my list would be Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan, or The Last Guardian by Eoin Colfer, Eragon by Christopher Paolini, The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien, Dead End In Norvelt by Jack Gantos, The Harry Potter series by J.K Rowling, or The Extraordinary Education of Nicholas Benedict by Trenton Lee Stewart...for now.
Favorite Board Game: Chess. Or Chinese checkers (I don't know how to play it, but it seems fun)
Favorite Anime/Manga: I dont read manga too much...And I actually don't watch TV much either. Much less anime...But I sometimes see Dragonball Z...Oh! And NARUTO!!!!!!! And also Clannad and especially Angel Beats. And Gosick, Lucky Star, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, The Melancholy of Haruhi-chan Suzumiya (that stuff's hilarious), the Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya, From Up on Poppy Hill, Ponyo, Spirited Away, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, Sword Art Online, One Piece, Bleach, Death Note, K-on!, Hyouka, Toradora, Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions, Another, Natsume Yujin-cho, Chitose Get You!, Squid Girl, Dantalian no Shoka, and a bunch of others. Ok, on second thought, I watch quite a bit of anime...I have no favorites since there are so many to chose from! :'(
A SHORT GUIDE FOR WRITERS.
1. Avoid alliteration. Always.
2. Never use a long word when a diminutive one will do.
3. Employ the vernacular.
4. Eschew ampersands & abbreviations, etc.
5. Parenthetical remarks (however relevant) are unnecessary.
6. Remember to never split an infinitive.
7. Contractions aren't necessary.
8. Foreign words and phrases are not apropos.
9. One should never generalize.
10. Eliminate quotations. As Ralph Waldo Emerson said, "I hate quotations. Tell me what you know."
11. Comparisons are as bad as cliches.
12. Don't be redundant; don't use more words than necessary; it's highly superfluous.
13. Be more or less specific.
14. Understatement is always best.
15. One-word sentences? Eliminate.
16. Analogies in writing are like feathers on a snake.
17. The passive voice is to be avoided.
18. Go around the barn at high noon to avoid colloquialisms.
19. Even if a mixed metaphor sings, it should be derailed.
20. Who needs rhetorical questions?
21. Exaggeration is a billion times worse than understatement.
22. Don't never use a double negation.
23. capitalize every sentence and remember always end it with point
24. Do not put statements in the negative form.
25. Verbs have to agree with their subjects.
26. Proofread carefully to see if you words out.
27. If you reread your work, you can find that rereading a great deal of repetition can be avoided by rereading and editing.
28. A writer must not shift your point of view.
29. And don't start a sentence with a conjunction. (Remember, too, a preposition is a terrible word to end a sentence with.)
30. Don't overuse exclamation marks!
31. Place pronouns as close as possible, especially in long sentences, as of 10 or more words, to the irantecedents.
32. Writing carefully, dangling participles must be avoided.
33. If any word is improper at the end of a sentence, a linking verb is.
34. Take the bull by the hand and avoid mixing metaphors.
35. Avoid trendy locutions that sound flaky.
36. Everyone should be careful to use a singular pronoun with singular nouns in their writing.
37. Always pick on the correct idiom.
38. The adverb always follows the verb.
39. Last but not least, avoid cliches like the plague; They're old hat; seek viable alternatives.
Favorite Quotes and Sayings:
"NO DATING 'TIL YOU'RE MARRIED!"
It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.
- Rami Belson
I was standing in the park wondering why frisbees got bigger as they get closer. Then it hit me.
I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.
When I die, I want to die like my grandmother, who died peacefully in her sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in her car.
I'm never wrong. I once thought I was wrong, turns out, I was mistaken.
The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they are okay, then it's you.
- Rita Mae Brown
I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.
- W. C. Fields
Last night I was looking at the stars and I wondered... where the hell's my ceiling!
i'm one of those people that laughs at a joke 3 TIMES:
Whoever said nothing was impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the fire department generally uses water.
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.
- Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)
There is no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.
"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."
Sometimes my mind wanders; other times it leaves completely.
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how the hell you did it.
Favorite Pickup Lines (along with a comeback for one of them):
Are you a beaver? 'Cause dam!
Rejection can lead to emotional stress for both parties involved and emotional stress can lead to physical complications such as headaches, ulcers, cancerous tumors, and even death! So for my health and yours, JUST SAY YES!
If people say Disneyland is the Happiest Place on Earth, they clearly haven't been in your arms.
Do you live corn field? Because I'm stalking you.
Are you Jamaican? Because Jamaican me crazy! (Thanks Austin Powers!)
Are you from El Salavador? Because you're El Salvadorable!
Are you a magician? Abraca-DAYUM!
You're the only girl I love right now. But ten years from now, I'll love another girl. She'll call you 'Mommy'. (Aw...how sweet!!! :3)
How much does a polar bear weigh? [How much?] Enough to break the ice... Hi, I'm (insert name here).
Do you have any raisins? [No] How about a date?
Hello, I'm doing a survey of what people think are the cheesiest pickup lines. So, do you pick 'Do you come here often?', 'What's your sign?', or 'Hello, I'm doing a survey of what people think are the cheesiest pickup lines.'?
If you were a transformer, you'd be a HOT-obot, and your name would be Optimus Fine.
If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put 'u' and 'i' together. (COMEBACK HERE: If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put 'f' and 'u' together. OOOOH! BURN!)
Well...I...erm...Hope you guys have a great year!
Unsafe External Link