Author has written 5 stories for Vampire Diaries, Kuroshitsuji, Bleach, and Walking Dead.
I like cookies and watermelons
Name; you don't need to know
Age; Between 0 and 1000
I like these movies/Books/tv shows
Vampire Diaries, TV and Books
True Blood, TV
Doctor Who, TV
Fairy Tale, Manga
Death Note, Anime
Rosario Vampire, Manga
Soul Eater, Manga and Anime
1/2 Prince, Chinese Comic
Black Butler, Anime and Manga
Black Cat, Manga and Anime
Fullmetal Alchemist, Manga and Anime
I Think this is enough for now, plus I'm just to lazy to say anymore.
16 THINGS TO DO AT WALL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
"NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed (you know you did XD)...
Or are planning to do any of these things
24 things to do in an elevator!
1. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead while muttering: "Shut up, damn it, all of you just shut UP!"
2. Whistle the first seven notes of "It's a Small World" incessantly.
3. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there."
4. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
5. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
6. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
7. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
8. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go 'plink' at the bottom.
9. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"
10. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh, no, not now, bleeped motion sickness!"
11. Meow occasionally.
12. Holler "Chutes away!" whenever the elevator descends.
13. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
14. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce "You're one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.
15. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to the other passengers 'through' it.
16. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask "is that your beeper?"
17. Say "Ding!" at each floor.
18. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push the red buttons.
19. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
20. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your 'personal space.'
21. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
22. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
23. Wear 'X-Ray Specs' and leer suggestively at other passengers.
24. Stop at every floor, run off the elevator, then run back on.
Re-post this if you laughed. XD
19 things you can do to make people think you're insane!
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it "In Tray".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Smuggling Drugs".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. dont use any punctuation
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In The Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One go"
Uchiha Itachi doesn't breathe, he holds air hostage.
Uchiha Itachi doesn't actually write haiku, the words assemble themselves out of fear.
Uchiha Itachi does not sleep, he waits.
Uchiha Itachi can divide by zero.
Uchiha Itachi crossed a road. No one dared question his motives.
Stories and Progress
Looking exactly like her father is Kasume, a sarcastic, twelve year old with an odd obsession. She absolutely hates her team, even the super hyper Naruto. Enjoying a day in sickness, the third Hokage gives her the job to watch the sand siblings. Left with no other option she goes undercover.
Furia, the loudmouthed, unafraid, rude, hellhound assassin. Was not expecting to be bound to the snot nosed brat named Ciel Phantomhive, when her assassination goes wrong. Set on gaining freedom, she makes it her life mission to annoy, Ciel and Sebastian, but there not ready to give her up. It's now a test of wills. Lots of swearing.
Twincest and Other Yummy things
Klaus/OC, Kol/OC, and Elijah/OC
Do you think things are easy when you kill someone? No, and that is the same for me. It was only after I killed my best friend, that I left my hometown, started to get stalked by a thousand year old vampire, moved back and then my twin started wanting twinsest. Oh yeah, my two new best friends came with me.
Rewrite of The Secret Lockwood