Author has written 2 stories for Kuroshitsuji, and Walking Dead.
Hi, my name is Bloody Rice Ball. But you can call my The Awesomeness...you want me to leave yet?
I am generally Anime and Manga oriented, but do watch a lot of TV so you never know what can happen.
I love Romance and Humor, I particularly enjoy a slow-build romance with sexual tension and angst. So I'll just add Drama to the list! Really I love the build of the romance then when there actually together. So most of my stories are a slow-build and plot-oriented.
At any rate, it does take me awhile to update as I am in school and have family issues to deal with. But I promise I really do try!
Recently I went through and deleted most of my stories because they put simply was shit. Things that I had written when I was like 10 and the grammar, spelling, and plot was so very, very bad I wince every time I think about it. All my characters were Mary Sue and had no originality to them and were overly cliche. So I went and sent them to the depths of cyber-space. The only story I kept was Unblinking Certainty, because it was my first good one. And even that I revamped.
More stories are soon to come, as soon as I find the time (and inspiration) to write them. Because trust me, I have like a million ideas just floating around in my brain just waiting to be put on paper.
Requests Are Open! For those who care! Any of the Fandoms listed bellow and feel free to inquire about more.
I like these Movies/Books/TV shows There are more than listed but this is all that comes to mind at the moment
Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
Pretty Little Liars
Once Upon A Time
American Horror Story
The Entire Marvel Series - Thor, Ironman, Captain America, etc...
Now You See Me
Lord of The Rings (in books also)
The Hobbit (in books also)
Harry Potter Saga (in books also)
Anime and Manga
Ao No Exorcist/Blue Exorcist
Love so Life
Lord of the Rings Trilogy
Harry Potter Saga
Interview With a Vampire
16 THINGS TO DO AT WALL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
"NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed (you know you did XD)...
Or are planning to do any of these things
24 things to do in an elevator!
1. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead while muttering: "Shut up, damn it, all of you just shut UP!"
2. Whistle the first seven notes of "It's a Small World" incessantly.
3. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there."
4. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
5. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
6. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
7. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
8. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go 'plink' at the bottom.
9. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"
10. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh, no, not now, bleeped motion sickness!"
11. Meow occasionally.
12. Holler "Chutes away!" whenever the elevator descends.
13. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
14. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce "You're one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.
15. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to the other passengers 'through' it.
16. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask "is that your beeper?"
17. Say "Ding!" at each floor.
18. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push the red buttons.
19. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
20. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your 'personal space.'
21. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
22. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
23. Wear 'X-Ray Specs' and leer suggestively at other passengers.
24. Stop at every floor, run off the elevator, then run back on.
Re-post this if you laughed. XD
19 things you can do to make people think you're insane!
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it "In Tray".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Smuggling Drugs".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. dont use any punctuation
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In The Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One go"
Uchiha Itachi doesn't breathe, he holds air hostage.
Uchiha Itachi doesn't actually write haiku, the words assemble themselves out of fear.
Uchiha Itachi does not sleep, he waits.
Uchiha Itachi can divide by zero.
Uchiha Itachi crossed a road. No one dared question his motives.
Links! Art Links!
My DeviantArt goes under the same as my Fanfiction, not a lot of art and not my best but I do enjoy drawing.