Author has written 19 stories for Hunger Games, Titanic, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Starship, Merlin, Supernatural, Glee, and Web Shows.
2014 MARCH UPDATE (8/03/14 UK): So I haven't written anything in forever! Just wanted to say, it's not because I don't want to or have left - I'm just seriously stuck for ideas, I have non. Nil. Zilch. Nada. Not for one shots, not for multi-fics. If you have prompts, though, or ideas, providing they're for fandoms I'm in (list further down in description) and are rated T or below, I'll be super grateful. I'm itching to write again!
Do not kill me please! I know I deleted a fic, but thats because you all hated it. I can take criticism, but if I get too much hate I get rid of it. Sorry!!!
NO ONE SAY I HAVE STOLEN ANY STORIES FROM A USER NAMED "KATNISSMELLARKD12 or CATNIPHUTCHERSON12" THAT IS ME, I HAVE JUST CHANGED MY PEN-NAME. I KNOW IT SAYS KatnissMellarkD12 or CatnipHutcherson12 ON SOME OF MY FICS, BUT JUST IGNORE THAT. :)
I, Catnipisnotonfire12, do solemnly swear to review all the fics I read, regardless of the number of reviews, its age, or anything else. I have joined the Review Revolution. Copy and Paste this into your profile to join the Revolution; because everyone knows how much it sucks when you have 500 hits and 3 reviews...
Name: Kayla (Full name Michaella)
Age: Not gonna say :P
Location: Chelmsford, Essex, England
OTP: Destiel! (Dean/Cas - Supernatural). Although, Klaine (Kurt/Blaine - Glee) are a close, close second.
Favourite subject: Drama
Football team: Aresnal (Though I don't really like footie)
Favourite Colour: Sunset Orange ;)
Favourite Animal: THE MOOSE! (Superatural ;) )
What team: WILDCATS (Sorry, I couldn't resist (; )
IN NO ORDER OF AWESOMENESS:
Danisnotonfire Dan Howell
Favourite Band: Marianas Trench and Imagine Dragons
Other Sites I Am On: Does Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr and Twitter count?
Favourite Actor: Jared Padalecki, Jesen Ackles, Misha Collins! (After them, Chris Colfer, Darren Criss and Josh Hutcherson)
Favourite Actress: Jennifer Lawerence.
Role model/Hero: Hystorical: The Suffragettes - more specifically, Emily (Emmiline) Pankhurst. Current Day: Jennifer Lawrence. Her sheer awkwardness and belief in being who she is and refusing to diet is amazing. Also, Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles, along with Misha Collins - they are weird, random and happy _
Fandoms I'm a part of:
1. Hunger Games
3. Harry Potter
4. Percy Jackson
5. Mortal Instruments
8. Warm Bodies
12. Doctor Who
13. BBC Sherlock
14. Glee (R.I.P Cory, you will be missed)
16. All John Green books (but my top 2 are TFIOS and LFA)
OTP's, limited to one per Fandom:
Hunger Games: Keeta (Katniss and Peeta, I refuse to call it Peenis)
Glee: Klaine (Kurt and Blaine) (My 2nd OTP overall
Harry Potter: Romione (Ron and Hermione)
Percy Jackson: Percabeth (Percy and Annabeth)
Mortal Instruments: Malec (Magnus and Alec)
Titanic: Jacose (Jack and Rose)
Merlin: Gwether (Gwen and Arthur)
Divergent: Four and Six = the Perfect ten ;) (Tobias/Four and Beatrice/Tris)
Twilight: Edwella (Edward and Bella)
Warm Bodies: Rulie (R and Julie)
Doctor Who: The ninth/tenth doctor and rose (as confusing as this looks, I don't ship 9/10, I mean the ninth doctor/Rose and the tenth doctor/Rose)
BBC Sherlock: None
The Fault in Our Stars: Hazel/Augustus
Looking for Alaska: Alaska/Miles aka Pudge
Supernatural: Destiel ;) OTP MAIN OTP AASJMASDASFDKMASFD JUST BECOME CANNON ALREADY
FAVE CHARACTERS (Limited to four per fandom maximum, or I could go on all day):
Hunger Games: Katniss, Prim, Haymitch and Peeta
Glee: Kurt, Blaine, Santana and Sam
Harry Potter: Luna, Hermione, Ron and Harry
Percy Jackson: Percy, Annabeth, Grover and Nico
The Mortal Instruments: Clary, Jace, Simon and Isabelle
Titanic: Jack, Rose, Fabrizo and Tommy
Merlin: Merlin, Lancelot, Gwaine and Arthur
Warm Bodies: R, Julie, Nora and M.
Divergent: Tris/Beatrice Prior, Tobias Eaton/Four
Twilight: Bella, Edward, Seth and Renesmee.
Starkid, AVPM/S/SY: Draco and the Golden Trio
Starkid, Starship: Taz, Up, Bug and Roach
Starkid, Holy Musical B@man: Alfred, Batman/Bruce Wayne, Superman/Clark Kent.
Dr. Who: Rose Tyler, Clara, the Doctor, Captain Jack Harkness
Fallen: Luce, Shelby, Miles, Penn
BBC Sherlock: Sherlock Holmes, Molly Hooper, John Watson, Mary Morstan/Watson
Supernatural: Dean, Sam, Castiel and Kevin
The Fault in Our Stars: Hazel, Augustus, Issac,
Looking for Alaska: Miles/Pudge, Alaska, the Colonel/Chip, Takumi
My Boggart is a white Rose - Luna-Mellark - A the Hunger Games and Harry Potter page
For every Muggle still waiting for their Hogwarts Letter - Luna - A Harry Potter page
This is bunny. Copy and paste this bunny into your profile to help him gain world domination. (Do it NOW!)
The Percy Jackson pledge:
I promise to remember Percy
Whenever I'm at sea
I promise to remember Annabeth
Whenever a spider comes at me
I promise to protect nature
For Grover's sake of course
I promise to remember Luke
When my heart fills with remorse
I promise to remember Chiron
Whenever I see a sign that says ''Free Pony Ride''
I promise to remember Tyson
Whenever a friend says they'll stick by my side
I promise to remember Thalia
Whenever a friend is scared of heights
I promise to remember Clarisse
Whenever I see someone that gives me a fright
I promise to remember Bianca
Whenever I see a sister scold her younger brother
I promise to remember Nico
Whenever I see someone who doesn't get along with others
I promise to remember Zoe
Whenever I watch the stars
I promise to remember Rachel
Whenever a limo passes my car.
I promise to remember The Stolls
when my home is beginning to unsettle.
I promise to remember Bekendorf
whenever I see someone working metal.
I promise to remember Silena
whenever a friend takes one for the team
I promise to remember Michael Yew
whenever I see a smile that gleams.
I promise to remember Briares
whenever I see someone playing hand games.
I promise to remember those lost in the Battle of the Labyrinth
whenever I see a cloth in flames.
I promise to remember those campers who fought against Kronos
whenever I see someone go against the odds.
Yes I promise to remember PJO
Wherever I may go
Now swear it on the River Styx!!
Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Katniss taught me to stand up in what you believe in
Peeta taught me to always be myself, no matter what others think
Gale taught me violence is never the answer
Haymitch taught me you can never forget your past, no matter how hard you try
Mrs. Everdeen taught me that love is never lost
Effie taught me to always be on my best behavior
Cinna taught me to put my feeling into what I love
Finnick taught me that even though you have problems, you can still be happy
Johanna taught me to push through your biggest fears, even if you think you can't do it
Rue taught me to not take things for granted
Annie taught me that life can go on with one miracle
Cato taught me being feared isn't as great as being loved
President Snow taught me that a lot of hope can conquer fear
President Coin taught me to stay true to what I say
President Paylor taught me kindness is the key to respect
Marvel taught me not to hurt other friends, it will only hurt you in the end
Glimmer taught me that even the prettiest people have their problems
Clove taught me not to talk about someone behind their back
Foxface taught me not to say something that you don't know is right
Thresh taught me to repay my debts
Beetee taught me that being smart has advantages
Wiress taught me to stick up for what I think is right
Mags taught me that other's well-being is sometimes better than your own
Boggs taught me to trust myself and others
Pollux taught me that everyone has feelings, they all need to be recognized
In loving memory of...
...Luke Castellan, who died to save Olympus and will always be remembered as a hero
...Zoe Nightshade, who went on a quest knowing very well that she would die
...Bianca di Angelo, who sacrificed herself to save her friends
...Daedalus, who died to prevent Luke's army from using the Labyrinth
...Silena Beauregard, who died a hero
...Charles Beckendorf, who let himself die for the sake of a mission's success
...Ethan Nakumura, who redeemed himself in the end only to be killed by Kronos
...Everyone else who died in the Titan War
NORMAL PEOPLE: rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast
PJO FANS: will tell Zeus to make it rain
NORMAL PEOPLE: say OMG!
PJO FANS: say OH MY GODS!
NORMAL PEOPLE: go to a psychiatrist to tell their feelings
PJO FANS: won't go to one because they will take away your awesome demigod powers
NORMAL PEOPLE: say shut up or I'll tell on you!
PJO FANS: say shut up or my godly parent will vaporize you!
NORMAL PEOPLE: think that PJO fans are stupid
PJO FANS: know that normal people are stupid
NORMAL PEOPLE: when being chased yell HELP ME SOMEBODY!
PJO FANS: when being chased use their awesome demigod powers/skills
NORMAL PEOPLE: get nervous/scared during thunderstorms
PJO FANS: yell at Zeus to calm down (politely)
NORMAL PEOPLE: would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation
PJO FANS: would try and find Camp Half Blood
NORMAL PEOPLE:don't have this on their profile
PJO FANS: MUST have this on their profile!
kissing is healthy. bananas are good for period pain. it's good to cry. chicken soup actually makes you feel better.94 percent of boys would love it if you sent them flowers. lying is actually unhealthy. you really only need to apply mascara to your top lashes. it's actually true, boys DO insult you when they like you.89 percent of guys want YOU to make the first move. it's impossible to apply mascara with your mouth closed. chocolate will make you feel better. most boys think it's cute when you say the wrong thing. a good friend never judges. boys aren't worth your tears. we all love surprises. Now... make a wish. Wish REALLY hard!!WISH WISH WISH WISH! Your wish has just been received. Copy and Paste this into your profile in the next 15 minutes and...Your wish will be granted
FANFICTION: MY ANTI-DRUG. because, who has time for drugs if you're reading and plotting and writing and checking reviews? If this istrue for you, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you were insane, crazy, and/or random before being crazy, random, and/or insane was cool, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If your friends are WEIRD (But not as weird as you) put this in your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this onto your profile. (It's me who is insane... shes not TOTALLY crazy!)
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile
If you actually enjoy reading, copy this into your profile.
If you are of the opinion that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever read something and got sucked into that book, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever ran into something while walking with a book, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Did you know the average person only reads three books per year? If you don't think it is possible to read that little, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
If you are odd and proud of it put this on your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy this onto your profile
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Mainly Cinna and Johanna... o_O
[x] You hold grudges.
A Hunger Games Addict’s Prayer
If my little sister pets a goat
When I toss some wood in the fire
The Capitol will cross my mind
I’ll always think of Glimmer
Whenever I watch a reality show
I swear to think of Cato
I swear to remember the Hunger Games
Ways to annoy others on an elevator:
1) Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) Meow occasionally.
6) Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) Say -DING at each floor.
8) Say "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) Drop a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) Swat at flies that don't exist.
22) Call out "Group hug" then enforce it.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929,SweetNCrazieSugarmuffin,The Komodo Dragon Phoenix,Bust_A_Groover, Tecna, Triggonseed, The Only Innocent Writer Here-Yumi, EstellaB, NarnianMelody, tookieclothespen, bellabookworm9, GoodyGoody23, EdwardIsMyLover, FreakyTwilightLovero.o, emoTWiLiGHT, sk8rchick2355, Number-1-Twilighters, HerMemoriesErased, x.rosalieorcatherine.xlol, daydreamingxxx, RabidFangFan, SeaweedGirl1, DaughterOfKronosPlzDon'tKillMe, Thalia101, Aguilita Cruz, KatnissMellarkD12
Copy and paste if you hate being labelled and having people say things about your mind just to get money. Copy and paste if you want to be who you are and add your name to this ongoing list: Girl on Fire 75, Aguilita Cruz, Catnipisnotonfire12.
Daughter of Athena here! Copy and paste on your profile if you are too!!
“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.”
- Maya Angelou
“You have to write the book that wants to be written."
- Madeline L'Engle
“If you don't have time to read, you don't have the time (or the tools) to write. Simple as that.”
- Stephen King
“You never have to change anything you got up in the middle of the night to write.”
- Saul Bellow
“Read, read, read. Read everything -- trash, classics, good and bad, and see how they do it. Just like a carpenter who works as an apprentice and studies the master. Read! You'll absorb it.
“If you want to be a writer, you must do two things above all others: read a lot and write a lot.”
- Stephen King
“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
- Neil Gaiman
“Write the kind of story you would like to read. People will give you all sorts of advice about writing, but if you are not writing something you like, no one else will like it either.”
- Meg Cabot
“You must write every single day of your life... You must lurk in libraries and climb the stacks like ladders to sniff books like perfumes and wear books like hats upon your crazy heads... may you be in love every day for the next 20,000 days. And out of that love, remake a world.”
- Ray Bradbury
“Find out the reason that commands you to write; see whether it has spread its roots into the very depth of your heart; confess to yourself you would have to die if you were forbidden to write.”
- Rainer Maria Rilke
A good friend helps you find your prince. A best friend kidnaps him and brings him to you.
A good friend will ask you if you're okay when you're crying. A best friend already has a shovel ready to bury the loser who made you cry.
A good friend will offer you a soda. A best friend will dump theirs on you.
A good friend will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month. A best friend will throw you a tampon and push you in.
A good friend gives you their umbrella in the rain. A best friend takes yours and says, "Run - beep - run!"
A good friend will help you move. A best friend will help you move the bodies.
A good friend will bail you out of jail. A best friend would be sitting next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
A good friend has never seen you cry. A best friend won't tell anyone else that you cried...just laugh about it in private with you when you aren't down anymore.
A good friend tells you she knows how you feel. A best friend just sits down and cries.
A friend wipes your tears when your rejected a best friend goes up to him and says, "It's because your gay isn't it?"
A friend will tell you when your wrong, a true friend will wait for you to screw up so they can laugh in your face.
A friend will encourage your choices in life, a true friend will write them down for black mail.
Even when you can't see Him, GOD is there! Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Emmett's the strongest.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you are all the same.
I'm the kind of person who walks into a door then apologizes.
Don't look at me in that tone!
I'm not afraid of death. What's it going to do? Kill me?
PASTE THIS ON YOUR PROFILE IF YOU'RE AGAINST RACISM!
At age 8, your dad buys you an ice cream. You thanked him by dripping
When you were 9 years old, he paid for piano lessons. You thanked him
When you were 10 years old he drove you all day, from soccer to
When you were 11 years old, he took you and your friends to
When you were 12 years old, he warned you not to watch
When you were 13, he suggested a haircut that was in fashion.
When you were 14, he paid for a month away at summer camp.
When you were 15, he came home from work, looking for a hug.
When you were 16, he taught you how to drive his car. You
When you were 17, he was expecting an important call. You thanked him
When you were 18, he cried at your high school graduation. You thanked
When you were 19, he paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus
When you were 25, he helped to pay for your wedding, and he told you
When you were 50, he fell ill and needed you to take care of him . You
And then, one day, he quietly died. And everything you never did came
If you thought this was sad, paste this on your profile
I make stupid mistakes. So here’s the stupid test! If you make any of these mistakes too, copy and paste to your profile, and bold the stupid things you do too! Shout-out to all the cool people who are shameless enough to admit they do these things too!
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. Gotten your head stuck between stair rails.
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or had had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself
8. Have looked for something for at least 5 min then realized it was in your hand
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else
13. Have tripped and fallen UP the stairs ( Yep, I’m just that awesome.)
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows or chocolate in the microwave
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle.
23. Have run into a closed door
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else (Who the Hell would do this??)
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped/sat in it
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else (Who hasn't?)
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off their property
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc. on purpose even though you knew it was hot
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
38. Put bread in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard
39. Walked into a pole
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do.
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it.
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up
48. Have poked yourself in the eye
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was.
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were
56. Looked into an overhead light purposefully when it was on.
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day.
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it
60. Have ever laughed at a joke that no one else thought was funny
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one or because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side, or Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out.
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb
73. Ran into a door jam
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it
76. Have purposely licked playground sand
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back.
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it.
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story
96. When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before
98. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling.
99. Used a calculator as a form of communication in class.
100. Have popped a balloon
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
I'm ENGLISH, so I MUST speak with either a cockney or a posh accent, love tea and cricket, and have bad teeth.
I’m WHITE, so I MUST be responsible for everything going wrong on the planet: past, present, and future.
Unsafe External Link