Poll: What penname suits me? Vote Now!
Author has written 19 stories for Adventure Time with Finn and Jake, Phineas and Ferb, Tom and Jerry, Sherlock Holmes, Misc. Games, Dong Yi/동이, Greek Mythology, Avengers, and Zorro.
Welcome, Mi Amigo!
On indefinite hiatus for more than two months. No updates or messages or reviews from me until the endof that period. I am so sorry :(
Name: I ain't starting with that!
Age: Nope, not that too. And you're asking a lady her age?
Nickname:My real nickname I can't show you, but I respond to the second parts of my user name. Don't call me Princess please! (makes me feel too formalXD)
My current profile pic isn't made completely by yours truly. It was made using this on deviantart: http:///art/Anime-Face-Maker-2-182829244
(how I got to know this site? Check Sagioca Helsker's page.)
I have changed my username.
Details to come, Don't worry.
Tips and Stuff You Need To Know:
1. I don't delete my stories. I repeat: I do not ever delete my stories. A friend (Sagioca Helsker ) told me to not delete the stories because I'll never know if someone plagiarized them. Makes sense to me. Don't worry. I will always do a remake of the horrible stories when time permits.
2. Let's get straight: I am a Monastario fan all the way! And, I ship pairings regarding this villain too! (I know...you're lookin' at me all awkward)
3. If you mock me for nonsense reasons, your first would be your last. Why? Because there is this wonderful tool called 'Block User's'.
These OCs are mine. Gets? No? I'm too tired to type out a whole speech, so use this as a lecture: http:///wiki/Plagiarism. Oh, and, yes, I have an army to hunt you should you not listen.
Zorro Fandom (Disney Series)
Category 1: Elders (the people before the canon of the show--parents, grandparents, etc.) Prior to change
1. Don Ezequiel Sanchez Monastario- Capitan Monastario's father,obviously. A picture of what young Enrique and his friends had striven to be, it was very unusual that a refined man like him would do something bad that affected his son's life forever.
2. Dona Susana Monastario--Obviously, she's the commandante's mother. Very strict and won't let a joke involving any ladies pass by her, she is often described by her young son as a mother that was stricter than he deserved (even though it was just right for him).
Category 2: Peers? (the people who are in the same generation as the canon chars. Think friends, acquaintances and the such). Prior change
1. Don Reynaldo de Castro y de los Reyes- Monastario's childhood rival who was a tattletale with an annoyingly-nasal voice. Even if he was also doing the misdeed, he only counts in the others and does not include himself. Widely-known by his schoolmates as a brat.
2. Lt. Fabiano Alcantara-Monastario's only friend in the army. The two went ways only because Fabiano was stationed back to Asturias.
3. Don Clemente Rodriguez-One of Diego's friends who had a passion for the arts and is a true pacifist, meaning he does not practice violence. His mother is a Japanese woman, explaining his unusual Asian traits.
4. Padre Victor-the friar who had raised Bernardo when the mute was a child. He had expected the young man to be a priest too, but that was not to be. But either way, he was always waiting for the day Bernardo would return to Madrid.
Category 3: Children (You know what that means) May be subject to change
1. Aston Rafael- an outgoing boy who sometimes becomes envious of his playmates' siblings. Hates being an only child, but his parents know he'll hate having a sibling as well.
2. Victoria Andrea
3. Carmela Beatriz
4. Undecided name. Oh just wait, you curious heads!
Things in FFN that I Wish Would Just Go Extinct (Or Simply Just Get Out of My Sight)
I've done almost all of these mistakes during my first months at FFN, so I thank the many forums I visited for their advice so my current writing looked at the very least decent now. But now, these mistakes have become my reasons for cringing while reading. Let's give a round of boos and tomato pistols for writers who continuously do their stories with:
1. Bad Grammar--*raises both hands* Okay, okay! I do some mistakes too! But, please, do not do this:
a. Random Caps (with horrendously bad spelling)--wAnnA rit lIK Diz? uR GoNa reggRet eeT.
b. The so-called 'Suspense Sentences'--I. Will. Flame. You. If. You. Even. Think. Of. Writing serious. Fics. In. This. Style.
c. All caps--Seriously, dude? Unlike other people who were used to Shift keys to do the caps, I used Caps Lock. But do you see me doing my emphasis words in my current stories 'LIKE THIS'? Well, rarely, if ever. Besides, which can you read better? 'I'M CRAZY AND I REALLY KNOW IT! YEAH!' or 'I'm crazy and I really know it! Yeah!" And,other rule: on emphasis, do not use all three ways of emphasis at once. I repeat: Do not do such a blinding deed. If you feel that they do not feel right on their own, I might accept two.
2. Mary Sues and their tactics--Oh, and can we ever forget about your wondrously fantastic, perfect OC who flirts with all the boys (who suddenly turned like dumb people even though they were rational in the series) and then just goes with a relationship with another OC who's also perfect in the end? No. And, get this, I hate this kind of plot where the Mary Sue and a character gets in a relationship either minutes after they met or for an impossible reason, does 'it' on the open air (assuming it since the author usually does not use enough details on the settings), the boyfriend disappears and the sue does not even find him and flirts and does 'it' with other boys and then the boyfriend appears and the sue accuses him of cheating on her but then kiss after minutes. Can't believe such a plot? You don't know that Pokemon story with the word 'Gratest' in the title?!
3. Excess Yaoi and Yuri--Please, there is no necessity to make every single freaking one of your characters a homosexual. 's against my religion, but that's not the only reason I don't read them. They don't sound right. Do you really want to see Bubbline in AT? Or Finn x Marshall? No--even Ice King has more sense than to write a story about that!
4. Pedo and Incest--Oh man...if you had a child, would you do that sick deed to them?! I would guess that it would be a no unless you're a psycho.
5. Trolls--I admit, I feed them whenever I can't keep these thoughts to myself. But, really--they're wasting bandwidth and their sanity,should there be any left.
Remember, the sky (or atmosphere if you're all so technical about it) covers the whole world. I'm watching.
Cheezy Mice (3)
Creme Caramel (11)
Glittering Turquoise (12)
Lyssita Lennon (18)
Melting Angels (47)
Mister Nanook (0)
Moonlight Escape (14)
Reyna Jewel (0)
Sweet Little Darling (134)
Vana Jedi (5)
|Focus:||General: All Categories|