Author has written 4 stories for Dragon Age, and Sherlock.
Hello my little internet followers!
My name is Ellie, I am a odd teenager who enjoys writing fan-fictions about video games books and TV shows during her free time.
I am currently working on a fan-fiction for the amazingly heart breaking soul crushing show Sherlock! (If you haven't watched this yet, I would highly recommend it, because, yes, it will crush your soul, but in a good way)
I also have another fan fic, called The Aftermath, which I wrote for my favourite video game Dragon Age: Origins. This fanfiction, is unfortunately on hiatus, and I'm in fact planning to rewrite it, once I'm done with my Sherlolly fan fiction, as it needs one desperately.
My writing skills aren't perfect, I am aware of this fact, and so I am open to constructive criticism, or helpful suggestions. I am however, not open to reviews that are just mean and pointless. Just no. If you don't like my story, and don't have anything helpful to say, then don't read, and don't review, as simple as that.
Sherlock and Molly: Sherlock
Sybil and Tom: Downton Abbey
Robin and Barney: How I Met Your Mother
Nyota Uhura and Spock: Star Trek 2009
Eugene and Rapunzel: Tangled
Mary and John: Sherlock (ok I realize Mary isn't a character yet, but I'm talking about the Mary who is in my fan fiction Vicious Motivator which you should go read, btw, *shamelessly self promotes*)
Sherlock and John: Sherlock
Robert and Tom, also Matthew and Tom: Downton Abbey
Ted, Marshall, and Barney: How I Met Your Mother
Spock and Kirk: Star Trek (original series and Star Trek 2009)
Well I think I've bored you long enough...
Oh wait! No I haven't! How about some redundant facts about me! YAY!
1. I have a phobia of worms.
2. I can touch my nose with my tongue. Also, I can lick my elbow. (Bet you're trying to now. Hah suckers, you must have a freakishly long tongue to do this, which I do :D)
3. My favorite movie(s) are The Lord of the Rings Series, Tangled, Love Actually, Mulan, and Star Trek (2009)
4. My favorite soda is Dr. Pepper.
5. Nutella is the food of the gods to me. (I once saw a 5 kilo jar of Nutella in Costco once. Oh mah gawd)
6. My favorite books are anything by Rick Riordan, Suzanne Collins, J.R.R. tolkien, Janet Evanovich, L.M. Montgomery, Maggie Stiefvater and Jenny Hann.
7. I own 7 cats! They are fabulous.
8. I'm Canadian, and proud! *waves canadian flag*
9. Also, as an after thought to my last fact, yes I am Canadian, but I hate hockey. Deal with it. *Stomps all over stereotypes*
10. Here are my favourite TV shows (in order from greatest to least) Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Star Trek (The original series) and How I Met Your Mother. (I am however planning on starting Dr. Who soon, which will no doubt make it somewhere on that list. Ditto for Supernatural)
So enjoy my stories, and please review, it keeps me happy and dapper. No reviews equals unhappy Ellie, which is a bad thing.