Poll: In the ABC show, Once Upon A Time, who do you think the Evil Queen will go after now that she's a separate person? Vote Now!
Author has written 20 stories for Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Warriors, Clique, Mediator, and Avengers.
(Picture is my cat, Dexter)
Please do not send me messages promoting other writing websites- seriously, don't.
Hi! I'm Em and this is just another boring bio.
Well, to kick off the boring bio: I absolutely loves making jokes, reading, writing (because it allows you to get something off your chest or let your imagination run loose), fashion, and anything Marvel. And even though I may come off as crazy and very talkative; I'm shy and very quiet, but I'll Hulk-Out on you if you mess with me LOL... But seriously.
I'm a Slytherin, but smart and wise like a Ravenclaw. Like A Boss. (I actually did get placed in Slytherin, though, via Pottermore.)
Random fact about me: I have 3 tattoos on my ankle. (Blue snowflakes, because I like the color blue and winter...)
NOTE: A lot of my stories contain grammatical errors, due to being written when I was had just started writing. A bunch will be "under construction" next month and next year. So, kindly do not leave "this sucked" or "go read a dictionary" reviews, because 1) that makes you a Troll/flamer and 2) I am working on it, 'kay? 'Kay.
05-07-16: This account is inactive at least 99.9% of the time
Captain America: Super soldier
Mah fave animals:
If you have ever annoyed people just for fun copy and paste this to your profile...
98% of the world would have a breakdown if Justin Bieber was on the top of the Eiffel Tower saying he's gonna jump. Post this if you're of of the 2% sitting in the front, eating popcorn while yelling, "Do a flip!"
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
I'm bored...If you're bored then paste this in your profile and let the world know you have nothing to do...
If you're a nerd and your proud, copy and paste this on your profile then run outside shouting "I'm a nerd and I'm proud!" till the neighbors tell you to shut up.
If you use the word YOLO a lot, copy and paste this on your profile... Then say YOLO.
If you think George Lucas needs to re-think about selling SW to Disney COPY AND PASTE ASAP!
If you're obsessed with LMAFO, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you think Captain America from the avengers is hot, copy and paste this on your profile.
The Evil Bunny Shall Rule the World
If you think that Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever copy-and-pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this in your profile!
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you love reading, copy this into your profile
If you have ever snorted while laughing copy and paste this to your profile
If you can't stand preppy people who talk like this: "I like, can't believe, I like, chipped my manicure!!", copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy this into your profile
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you're awesome, copy and paste this into your profile
If you think that those kids in the Lucky Charms commercial just need to get their own cereal instead of chasing a little leprachaun all over the place for it then copy and paste this into your profile.
Girls rule now and forever. Copy & paste this in your profile if you agree.
IF YOU'VE EVER TYPED A WHOLE SENTENCE AND THEN LOOKED UP AND REALIZED THE CAPS LOCK WAS ON AT THE WRONG TIME, PUT THIS ON YOUR
[Ways to get kicked out of Walmart!]
1. Take someone's shopping cart and switch the items with stuff from the person next to them's cart
Funny XD-worthy labels and warnings
On Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. (Gee, that's the only time I have to work on my hair!)
On a package of pasta after the cooking insturctions: "Put on fork and eat." (No! Really? We're supposed to eat food?!)
On a bag of Fritos: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (The shoplifter special!)
On a bar of Dial soap: Directions: Use like regular soap. (and that would be how?)
On some Swann frozen dinners: Serving suggestion: Defrost. (But it's just a suggestion!)
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box) Do not turn upside down. (Too late! you lose!)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: Product will be hot after heating. (Are you sure? Let's experiment.)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: Do not iron clothes on body. (But wouldn't that save more time?)
On Boot's Children's cough medicine: Do not drive car or operate machinery. (We could do a lot to reduce the construction accidents if we just kept those 5 year olds with colds off those fork lifts.)
On Nytol sleep aid: Warning: may cause drowsiness. (One would hope!)
On artificial bacon: "Real artificial bacon bits". (So we don't get fake fake bacon. Oh no we get real fake bacon.)
On a Korean kitchen knife: Warning: keep out of reach of children. (hmm..something must have gotten lost in the translation..)
On a string of Christmas lights: For indoor or outdoor use only. (As opposed to use in outer space.)
On a food processor: Not to be used for the other use. (Now I'm curious.)
On Sainsbury's peanuts: Warning: contains nuts. (but no peas?)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: Instructions: open packet, eat nuts. (somebody got paid big bucks to write this one..)
On a Swedish chainsaw: Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands. (Raise your hand if you've tried this.)
on a child's Superman costume: Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly. (Oh go ahead! That's right, destroy a universal childhood belief)
IMPORTANT THINGS MY MOTHER TAUGHT ME!
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. "Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONIST. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck?"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA. "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
Stereotypes that annoy the crap outta me:
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic
I'm BLONDE, so I MUST be a ditz
I WEAR BLACK, so I MUST be a Goth or emo.
I'm a WHITE GIRL, so I MUST be a nagging, steal-your-money kind of girlfriend.
I DYE MY HAIR CRAZY COLORS, so I MUST be looking for attention.
I'm INTO THEATER & ART, so I MUST be a homosexual.
I have Big BOOBS, so I MUST be a hoe.
I WEAR WHAT I WANT, so I MUST be a poser.
I'm a FEMALE GAMER, so I MUST be ugly. I'm a GIRL who actually EATS LUNCH, so I MUST be fat.
I'm YOUNG, so I MUST be naive.
I don't like to be in a BIG GROUP, so I MUST be anti-social.
I have a DIFFERENT sense of HUMOR, so I MUST be crazy.
I tell people OFF, so I MUST be an over controlling bitch.
I read Comics, so I MUST be a loser.
I am a FANGIRL so I MUST be a crazy, obsessed stalker.
I am AMERICAN so I MUST be obese, loud-mouthed and arrogant.
I'm a TEENAGER, so I MUST have a STEREOTYPE.
I like CARTOONS, so I MUST be IRRESPONSIBLE.
I like READING, so I MUST be a LONER.
I AM A PERSON, SO I MUST BE LABELED.
|Focus:||General: All Categories|