Author has written 6 stories for Warriors, and Wolves of the Beyond.
A Mistake and The Left Clan are now off hiatus! The Path of the Cloud will remain on for an indefinite time.
Hi! I'm Cloudstar. (Or Cloudsong,if you want.) I am obssesed with Warriors, maybe because I love cats. I have two crazy cats, who I call Dude and Little Girl. Anyway, my stories are about four clans called Fireclan, Waterclan, Airclan, and Earthclan.
How Fireclan, Waterclan, Airclan, and Earthclan got their names: During the Great Battle, there was a Dark Forest raiding party whose purpose was to kill all the prey in the territories. They did such an efficient job that the prey wasn't able to replenish itself. The clans had to move (yes, again) or risk starving. when they got to their new territory, Bramblestar declared that their name was Fireclan, because of all of the prophecies with fire involved in Thunderclan. The other clans followed suit in changing their names.
Warrior Name: Cloudsong
Description: A tortoiseshell-and-white (calico) she-cat with a forest green eyes, one is missing. One of her ears had a large notch in it, and there is a long, large scar running down her foreleg. Her claws are grey, due to them being dipped in iron.
Other things to know about her: She has synesthesia (sounds have color for her), and she has such good vision in her eye that she barely needs to change her battle moves because she's missing an eye.
Copy and Paste Stuff
（ﾟ､ ｡ ７
This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty onto your profile to help him achieve world domination.
(\_/) I'm Bubbles.
(='.'=)Copy & Paste Me On Your Page
(")_(")If You Are Against Animal Abuse
Pain is what the animals get, Love is what the animals need!! STOP ANIMAL ABUSE NOW!!!!!!!!
If you are against fur coats or killing animals just to look good, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever pushed on a door that said pull, or vice versa, copy and paste this into your profile
If you wish writing fanfiction was a school subject, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love to sadistically torture your favorite characters, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think Writers' Block sucks, and should have a cure, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bear bating, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery, etc.) copy and paste this to your profile.
If you spend numerous hours each day reading and/or writing, copy and paste this to your profile.
98 percent of authors confuse 'your' with 'you're'. If you are one of the two percent that can tell them apart, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you realize that that copying and pasting things to your profile is completely pointless, but do it anyways, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever walked into a door you could have clearly dodged, but weren't paying enough attention, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you love chocolate as much as I do, copy and paste this to you profile.
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile.
-If you've ever tried to lick your elbow and knew that it was physically impossible, copy this onto your profile.
-If you actually take the time to read other people's profiles, put this in yours.
-If you think that writing or reading Fanfic stories is fun, copy and paste this onto your profile.
-If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation, put this on your profile.
-If you have ever read a 250 pg book in less than one day, copy and paste this onto your profile
-If you squeal/nyah/make any high pitched noise after seeing something really, really cute, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Did you know the average American only reads 3 books a year? If you don't believe that it's even possible to read that little, copy and
paste this onto your profile.
CATS ROCK MY SOCKS! If you think cats are awesome, copy this to your profile, and add your name to this list and bold the people you know on that list: Brambleclaw's Babe, Amber Sea, Mistwing, Littlewhisker, Sakeraa, Sparrowflight, Griffenclaw, Katklaws, Rainstorm007, Cherrystripe of ThunderClan, Spiritpelt, Swiftpaw of WindClan,Mosspath, Rainstorm, Emberheart0, Shiningspirit, Foxclaw999, No1fanofalot, warriorcrazy, Dappleflower, Sandpool124, Cinderstar377, Cloudstar of Fireclan
If you wish you were a Clan cat, copy this to your profile, and add your name to the list, and bold the people you know: Troublestripe, Loyalflame, Hawkfire, Wildheart, Rainstorm, Whitelily, Darkstorm, Mistystar's Legacy, Gingerstar14, Wildshadow24, Dayflower, Mysticbreez, Mysticbreeze327, Dappleflower ,Sandpool124, Cinderstar377,Cloudstar of Fireclan
The US government may take wolves off the endangered species list. That means hunters and anyone can kill trap and skin wolves or kill them for the fun of it. IF YOU BELIEVE THIS IS DOWN-RIGHT WRONG AND WANT TO VOICE YOUR OPINON OR PUT A STOP TO, THIS COPY AND PASTE THIS IN YOUR PROFILE AND ADD YOUr NAME TO THIS LIST! 0x-i-Need-A-Hug-x0, darklightningdevil, 13IsTaLkThEaKaTsUkI13, RainLily13, Valleygoat,Naru-chan and Kashi-kun, miss-perfections, Mikie-From-Ireland, DarkIsRising, dracohalo117, Dragonknightryu, 117Jorn, siriusblack98, The Storm-Mist account, Cloudstar of Fireclan
What Element are You?
You have a short temper.
You often act on your emotions without thinking first.
You are very competitive.
You like to play with fire.
You are not a strong swimmer or you can't swim at all.
You prefer warm weather over cold weather.
You often lose control over yourself.
You can be quite reckless.
You sometimes hurt people without realizing it.
People have often called you insane.
Total: 1 (Then why is my favorite clan Fireclan?)
You have a calm, laid-back personality.
You like to go to the beach.
You rarely get angry.
When you do get angry, you know how to control it.
You think before you act.
You are good at breaking up fights.
You are a good swimmer.
You like the rain.
You can stay calm in stressful situations.
You are very generous.
You are physically strong.
You have a close connection with nature.
You don't mind getting dirty.
You form strong opinions on issues that concern you.
You could easily survive in the wild.
You care about the environment.
You can easily focus on your work without getting distracted.
You rarely get depressed.
You aren't afraid of anything.
You prefer to have a strict set of rules.
You have a free spirit.
You hate rules.
You prefer to be out in the open rather than in small, enclosed spaces.
You hate to be restrained.
You are very independent and outgoing.
You are quite intelligent.
You tend to be impatient.
You are easily distracted.
You can sometimes be hyperactive and/or annoying.
You wish you could fly.
You spend most of your time alone.
You prefer nighttime over daytime.
You like creepy things.
You like to play tricks on people.
Black is your favorite color.
You often of always prefer the villains over the heroes in movies, TV shows, video games, etc.
You don't talk much.
You are an atheist.
You don't mind watching scary movies.
You love to break the rules.
You are very polite.
You are spiritual.
When someone is in trouble, you never hesitate to help them.
You believe everything you see or hear.
You are afraid of the dark.
You dislike violence.
You hope for world peace.
You are generally a happy person.
Everyone loves to be around you.
You always follow the rules.
I'm definitely earth.
The right side of the brain controls the left side of the body. Therefore, only left-handers are in their right minds.
About 10% of the world population is left-handed, but 20% of Mensa members are left-handers.
Warrior Cats fan Oath
I'll remember Brightheart.
When I see a scar one someone's face,
I will think of WindClan,
When I win a race,
I'll remember Silverstream,
When I see a young mother,
I'll remember Violet,
When I worry about my brother,
I will remember Goosefeather,
When nobody believes me,
I will think of Scourge,
When someone's teased for being tiny,
I'll remember Mothwing,
When I find it hard to believe,
I'll be reminded of Princess,
When I see someone, who seems naive.
I'll always think of Heathertail,
When someone wants to be 'just friends',
I will think of StarClan,
When I am near the end,
I will think of Tawnypelt,
Whenever I feel judged,
I will think of Darkstripe,
When somebody holds a grudge.
I promise to remember Cinderheart,
When I climb a tree,
I'll remember Midnight,
Whenever I'm at sea,
I'll remember Leafpool,
When I must follow my heart,
I will think of Hollyleaf,
If I ever fall apart,
I'll remember Brambleclaw,
When I must prove myself,
I'll remember Spottedleaf,
When I'm suffering from bad health,
I'll remember Lionblaze,
When I am feeling strong,
I'll remember Tigerstar,
If I choose the path thats wrong,
I'll remember Dovewing,
When I hear of something far away,
I'll remember Cloudtail,
When a kitten catches their first prey,
I'll remember Bluestar,
Whenever I must choose,
I'll remember Crowfeather,
When the one I love, I loose,
Feathertail will be in my mind,
Whenever I must be brave,
And I'll remember The Tribe,
When I'm in a cave,
I'll remember Ashfur,
When somebody breaks my heart,
I'll remember Barley,
When me and my siblings are far apart,
I'll remember Ivypool,
When I try to be the best,
I'll remember Firestar,
When my loyalty's put to the test,
I'll remember Crookedstar,
If someone abandons me,
I'll remember Ravenpaw,
If I ever have to flee,
I'll remember Jayfeather,
When I have a strange dream,
I'll think of Cherrytail and Sparrowpelt,
Whenever I eat cream,
I'll always think of Cinderpelt,
When my leg is sore,
I'll remember Longtail,
When I can see no more,
I'll remember the many battles,
When I see conflict or strife,
I promise to remember all these cats,
For the rest of my life
59 AWESOME WAYS TO MAKE YOUR TEACHER WANNA BACKHAND YOU!
1. Walk into the classroom like a super spy. (Keep your back on the walls as you walk, point your finger up like a gun, look around with shifty eyes, hum the Mission Impossible theme, etc.)
2. After everything your teacher says, ask why continuously.
3. If your teacher is yelling at a classmate, wait for them to finish their tantrum then ask "Does somebody need a hug?” very loudly.
4. If your teacher starts blowing up at you for saying that, simply reply, “Wow, I can tell you’re a blast at parties.”
5. Sit in a corner and wait for everyone to stare at you. When they do, grab your head and scream “The light! Make it stop, it burns!"
6. Flick pieces of paper around the class.
7. When your teacher tells you to stop, cross your arms and say, “What do you have against paper?.”
8. Don’t do your homework.
9. When your teacher asks you why you didn’t do your homework say, “I dropped it while beating up this guy for saying you’re the worst teacher ever.” Then sit there and smile sweetly.
10. When you have a substitute teacher, wait for them to write their name on the board. Then when they say hello my name is Mr./Mrs (insert name here), you stand up and say “Prove it!”
11. When your teacher asks why you were late say, “My goldfish died.” Then burst into tears.
12. When handing in your homework, write "This paper will self-destruct in 5 seconds." at the bottom.
13. When you leave the class bow and say, “May the force be with you, young one.”
14. When the teacher turns the light off, start singing as loud as you can. When they turn the light back on, look around pretending to be confused.
15. Whisper to the person next to you. When the teacher comes up behind you, scream.
16. Walk into class dancing the Macarena.
17. Tell your teacher you heard the other teachers talking about him/her in the staff room.
18. Raise your hand and say "I totally agree!" after everything your teacher says.
19. Spend the whole lesson trying to lick your elbow.
20. Speak in French.
21. Come late to class in a Spider-Man costume; say there was "a disturbance”
22. When they tell someone to turn around have everyone in class do it as well.
23. "The homework’s due now? Oh, give me a minute then."
24. Hand in an essay where every word is spelled wrong.
25. Run in the room screaming, “THE WORLD IS GOING TO END!”
26. When the teacher asks you why you are late, say, “I is never late, everyone else is simply early."
27. When a teacher asks you a question, say, “I’m sorry, the brain you tried to reach has been disconnected, please leave me alone or try again later, thank you.”
28. When the teacher turns on the overhead projector, scream “AAH MY EYES!!”
29. Tell yourself knock-knock jokes, then laugh loads.
30. Hide under your desk and yell “THE SKY IS FALLING!”
31. When someone knocks on the door, shout “OH NO, THEY’RE COMING FOR ME!”
32. Bring in a 4th Grader and says he’s your new pet.
33. In your technology lesson, when the teacher asks you what you are making, say a nuclear bomb.
34. When your teacher asks you a question, just stare at them.
35. Constantly talk to yourself in a low voice.
36. Purposely fall off your chair and make a big scene about it.
37. If you’re playing a really boring game, make a big deal if you win.
38. Glue all their scissors together.
39. Make paperclip jewelery. I.e. necklaces, earrings, etc…
40. Pull out one strand of someone’s hair and yell “DNA!”
41. Wear a sticker or a badge that says ‘Admiral’
42. Talk to a pen.
43. If you find a pencil on the floor, jump onto a desk, hold up the pencil, and yell, "LITTERING IS WRONG!! WHOEVER DROPPED THIS MUST BE PUNISHED!!" Then run around the room singing in a foreign language.
44. Yell “LIAR!” to everything they say.
45. Smile. All the time.
46. Draw a tiny black spot on your arm. Make it bigger every day. Look at it and say, “It’s spreading, IT’S SPREADING!”
47. When a substitute teacher is taking attendance, say everyone is missing. Then, if they ask who you are, say ‘Your worst Nightmare’
48. When you know the answer, bounce up and down and go "OOOHH I KNOW THIS!!"
49. When a teacher calls on you say, "I forgot." To every question she asks.
50. If you have to blow your nose in class, blow your nose to the tune of your favorite song.
51. When the teacher is not facing you, get the whole class to move their desks forward towards the him/her!
52. Hum throughout the lesson, but make sure you do not get caught!
53. When a teacher asks you a question... Reply "ERM, COMPUTER SAYS NOOO!!"
54. When the teacher makes a statement, stand boldly and shout "I OBJECT!!"
55. REPEAT the last word the teacher says but say it much louder!
56. While the teachers back is turned, everyone swaps seats!
57. If you are sure you haven't passed the test, write your phone number at the end!
58. When you hear a Police car siren from outside, run around screaming in the classroom shouting "Oh no, they're here. Oh my goodness. What do I do? Miss/Sir you have to help me! Oh goodness. They must have found the body! HELP!"
59. When it's your turn to answer a question... Shout "NEXT!"
20 ways to maintain a healthy level of insanity:
1: At lunch time, sit in you car with sunglasses on and point a hair dry at passing cars; see if they slow down.
2: Page yourself over the intercom. Do not disguise your voice.
3: Every time some one asks you to do something, ask them if they want fries with that.
4: Put you garbage can on your desk and label it "IN".
5: Put decaf in the coffee maker (home or work). When everyone gets over their caffeine addiction, switch to espresso.
6: In your memo book, on all your checks, put "FOR SMUGGLING DIAMONDS".
7: Finish all your sentences with "In Accordance To The Prophecy".
8: Dont use any punctuation
9: As often as possible, skip instead of walking.
10: Order diet water whenever you go out with a serious face.
11: Specify that your drive-thru order is "TO GO".
12: Sing along at the opera.
13: Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
14: Put mosquito netting around your work area (or room) and play tropical sounds all day.
15: 5 days in advance, tell your friend that you can't go to their party cause you don't 'feel like it'.
16: Have friends or coworkers address you by your wrestling name "Rock Bottom".
17: When the cash comes out of the ATM yell, "I WON, I WON".
18: When exiting the zoo, start running toward the parking lot, yelling, "Run for your lives they're loose".
19: Tell your children (or younger sibling) that "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go".
20: And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity is... Copy this and put it on your profile!
Things to Do on an Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
What's Your Warrior Name?
1) What's Your Villain Name? (Take the first half of your favorite character's name and the second half of your least favorite character):
2) What's Your Kittypet Name? (Take your favorite warrior's name and mix the letters up.):
3) What's Your Suicidal Warriors Name? (Your favorite forest animal plus dark.):
4) What's Your Half-Clan Name? (Take something to do with one clan and add something to do with the other clan):
Blackwing (Black=ShadowClan, wing=SkyClan)
5) What's Your Rogue Name? (First random object you think of):
Series/Books I recommend you read:
Warriors by Erin Hunter
Seekers also by Erin Hunter
Mistmantle Chronicles by M.I. Mcallister
Gregor the Overlander by Suzanne Collins (yes, the one who wrote The Hunger Games.)
The Secret Series by Pseudonymous Bosch
Wolves of the Beyond by Kathryn Lasky
Percy Jackson and the Olympians and Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan
The Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan
The Devious Book for Cats: A Parody by Fluffy & Bonkers, A.K.A. Joe Garden, Janet Ginsburg, Chris Pauls, Anita Serwacki, and Scoot Sherman
Wings of Fire by Tui Sutherland
Series I am currently reading:
Harry Potter (Finally!)
Book I am on: The 7th- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
True Friends: When you cry, I cry. When you laugh, I laugh. When you jump off a bridge, I laugh even harder.
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.
Children: You spend the first 2 years of their life teaching them to walk and talk. Then you spend the next 16 telling them to sit down and shut-up.
If evolution is fact, why do mothers only have two hands?
I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.
I am going to call my kids Ctrl, Alt and Delete. Then if they muck up I will just hit them all at once.
By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day.
People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.
People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police
If I agreed with you we’d both be wrong
Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.
The human brain is a wonderful thing. It starts working the moment you are born, and never stops until you stand up to speak in public.
Never go to bed angry, stay awake and plot your revenge.
A citizen of America will cross the ocean to fight for democracy, but won’t cross the street to vote in a national election.
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together
A celebrity is someone who works hard all his life to become known and then wears dark glasses to avoid being recognized.
It’s true hard work never killed anybody, but I figure, why take the chance?
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.
I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket.
I couldn’t repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.
Dogs have masters. Cats have staff.