Author has written 7 stories for Mortal Instruments, and Infernal Devices, Cassandra Clare.
Name: Lilliabella Michelle (not telling you my last name & my parents gave me a crazy name)
Age: You will never find out
Nickname: Lila Belle
Siblings: 2 brothers & 1 sister. Jonathan (ironically), Vincent, and Mirabelle. My parents apparently have a thing for their daughters having the word 'bell' in their names... I have weird parents.
Other Agenda: I love books, music, and my friends. My favorite book series are The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices. Cassandra Clare is my favorite author.
My friends who have read some stories I have wrote said that my stories can be so dramatic but that is what makes them funny. My best friend read a certain story I wrote and she started laughing instantly. Her laughter was contagious.
I love reading stories on this website but if I make a story and someone doesn't like it or loves it I will take any comment. I am sarcastic and cocky half of the time but usually I am smiling, laughing, and having a good time.
REASONS FOR IF I DON'T UPDATE:
School has started again, plus I work at the library after school and every other weekend. Not to mention all the homework I have to deal with! And sadly, my brothers still annoy me to death.
Lord of The Rings
Black Butler (Kuroshitsuji)
My Ships: (Warning: If you do not wish to be disturbed or become insane, look away now!) Just kidding... sort of.
Hermione/Almost everyone except females & Ron
William T. Spears/OC
And that's all for now!
Ways to Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In."
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso .
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Smuggling Diamonds"
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy."
8. Don't use any punctuation
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In The Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won!, I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives, They're Loose!!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner. "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...Copy and Paste this into your profile!!
Annoying things to do in an elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes."
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
"People who say anything's possible haven't tried to slam a revolving door."
"An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed."
Ever stop to think and forget to start again?
Link to Clary's School Outfit in 'The Player Gets Played':
Link to Isabelle's School Outfit in 'The Player Gets Played':
Unsafe External Link