Poll: Do you want be to update every week with few chapters at a time or every few days with 1 chapter? Vote Now!
Author has written 7 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Harry Potter, DC Superheroes, and Avengers.
My name is Christy and I am 13. I'm in 8th grade. I hate school. I believe that school is a way to tortures kids. And school started when parents started to ask adults to babysit their kids. But the babysitter took it too far and started to educate them. Soon people decided to create a daycare and that day care turned into school. Just so you know Christy isn't my real name.
The asians grading standards (Only Asians will understand)
A- Very good
A- Thats almost a B! You better get your grades back up or you'll stay in your room until
B- B! Why are you so stupid!
B- Below Average
B-- Thats called failing
C- Can you spell C?
F- Is that even possible?
And to every person who believes asians study 24/7:
Asians are naturally smart (Well... Most of us are) And we are raised being told that only smart people will be successful and make lots of money. We all want our parents to brag about us and be the best of all your cousins. And we are pressured to beat them. When I got straight A- (Which is the best grade I've ever got and believe it or not but I got the same grade all year in my 7th grade every quarter) my other cousins we're kinda getting D's and C's so my mom boasted to my aunts.
Another who is your godly parent test. I got Athena.
My sister who I yelled to create a Chaos story which she likes. And #Sheric She hates this ship but I love!
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
You like being in charge.
You often wish you could just zap someone with a thunderbolt.
You were voted Class President.
You do what’s best for everyone.
You have multiple exes.
You think you have what it takes to run for President.
You think every problem has a solution.
You love showing off.
You like plane rides.
You are hydrophobic.
You feel at home in the water.
Your favorite vacation place is at the beach.
You enjoy snorkeling, scuba diving, surfing, etc.
You want to do something about the marine species being abused today.
You visit the local pool on a regular basis.
You swim competitively.
You hate seafood.
You never get seasick.
You'd rather ride a boat than a plane.
You are acrophobic.
You're not that much of a people person.
You like staying in the dark and writing poems.
You experience bad moods on a regular basis.
You like listening to loud, angry music.
You spend most of your time alone.
You think parties are sometimes loud and annoying.
You like to keep to yourself.
All your closets are padlocked or you wish they could be.
You write in diary/journal.
You feel most active at night
You own a garden.
You like the great outdoors.
You have a green thumb.
You're an environmentalist.
You have a special connection with animals.
You're a vegetarian.
You like going hiking, camping, and looking at the natural wonders of the world.
You always check a product if it’s environmentally-friendly.
You love going to flower shops.
You think global warming is a threat that must be dealt with.
You often start fights.
You're a very aggressive type of person.
You like watching wrestling.
You like reading about war.
You don't take crap from anybody.
You have anger management.
You never back away from a fight.
Everyone does what you say.
You don't always think before you do something.
You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge.
You're probably the only person who visit the library on a regular basis.
Half (or more) of your Christmas presents last year were books.
You like reading about war, mostly about the reasons and controversies behind it.
You're the valedictorian in your class.
You've never gotten a grade below 90 in your report card.
You get political jokes without asking people to explain them.
You think it would be better if you were the President.
You have a huge shelf of books at home.
You think vinyl pocket protectors are useful.
You're very creative and artistic.
You want to be a doctor when you grow up.
You always feel sunny and optimistic.
You are talented at drawing.
You like writing poetry.
You can play at least 3 musical instruments.
You like going to art museums.
You almost always win 1st Place in Art Contests.
You have straight As in Art on your report card.
Your school notebook has more doodles than notes.
HUNTERS OF ARTEMIS:
You dislike boys in general.
A deer is one of your favorite animals.
You can shoot targets.
You like silver.
You like the moon better than the sun.
Zoe Nightshade is awesome.
You love wild animals.
You spend most of your time outdoors.
You love to move around the place.
Hunting is not cruel, if it's to hunt down monsters (and only monsters!).
You have a way with tools.
You build awesome things during your free time.
You're one of the best at Woodshop in your class.
Metalworking is your forte.
You have your own toolbox.
You often search the Internet to look for pictures of robots.
You're a techie.
You can make things, fix things, and take things apart easily.
You dream of being a carpenter.
You aren’t afraid of fire.
Every guy/girl swoons for you.
You like putting on makeup.
You naturally smell good.
You never experience a bad hair day.
Your favorite activity is clothes-shopping.
You're always at the front of every trend.
You’re the popular girl/guy at your school.
You're often invited to parties.
You can easily convince people of things
You look at yourself in the mirror on a regular basis.
You like pickpocketing your friends.
You're a prankster.
You're a speed demon.
You consider yourself restless.
You’re the best speaker in the class.
You like thinking on your feet and using your wits.
You’re inventive and resourceful.
You often start arguments.
You’ve never lost a debate.
You like making witty and sarcastic statements.
You’re the life of the party.
You like wine.
You've probably tasted every alcoholic drink out there.
You can finish a martini in less than a minute.
You have a happy, cheerful disposition.
You're a foodie.
You like going to social events and mingling with people.
You like trying new food.
You feel that you're abundant in life.
You think that too much of anything is bad.
Being called 'crazy' is a compliment.
You like magic.
You like Harry Potter.
You hate when people think you're the bad guy.
You dress dark, but your personality is cheerful and happy.
You couldn't care less about fashion.
Teddy bears are lethal in your hands.
You like being different from everybody else.
You can spend hours a day debating something ridiculous
9/10 for Apollo so I'm a daughter of Apollo.
FANFICTION- UNITED NATIONS!! Has anyone else noticed how a lot of us get along and make friends on here and we can be from completely different countries? WTF!? We're here making world peace on the INTERNET and we have all those ambassadors and senators and whatever struggling with it!! If you realize this (or read this and agreed) copy and paste this and add your name and country (country is optional) to the list. SPREAD THE PEACE!!: Naruto-fan-Okami-chan (USA), NaraTemari011 (Puerto Rico), Lala girl in Lalaland (USA), Kakashi Forever (England), NinjasWillRuleTheWorld (Australia),Shadowtheangel (Sweden), Ice Prince Hitsugaya (USA), Gaara of the Desert564 (USA), RebeccaUlquiorraCifer23 (USA), TheCursedOne (Colombia), ArtemisApollo97 (England), Irisa0816 (New Zealand), Oi Opakio (Wales), butterflygirly99(USA), Percabeth-Posthena (USA, but i am originally from The DominicanRepublic) Potter-Girl-in-a-Potter-World (Canada) Someone not important (USA)
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile.
I'm REPUBLICAN, so I MUST not care about poor people.
I'm NOT A VIRGIN, so I MUST be easy.
I'm an ASIAN GUY, so I MUST have a small penis.
I draw ANIME, so I MUST be a freak.
I'm ENGLISH, so I MUST speak with either a cockney or a posh accent, love tea and cricket, and have bad teeth.
I am a gammer GIRL, so I MUST be ugly and a loner
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the ends of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put u and i together.
Man: Your eyes, they're amazing.
Man: Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?
Girls, copy and paste this on your profile!
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that crap up in two seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you! (I'm not that violent but found this hilarious.)
25 REASONS I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed to stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods:
1. Children's Asprin: Warning: Keep Away From Children
3. Curling Iron: Warning: Do not use while sleeping
4. Candle: Warning: A burning candle is fire
5. Frozen Pizza: Warning: Do not eat before cooking
6. Blanket from Taiwan: Warning: Not To Be Used As Protection From A Tornado
7. Frisbee: Warning: May Contain Small Parts
8. Butcher Knife: Warning: Keep Out of Children
9. Railroad Sign: Warning: Beware! To touch these wires is instant death. Anyone found doing so will be prosecuted.
10. Hair Coloring: Warning: Do not use as an ice cream topping
11. Dial Soap: Warning: Use like regualr soap
13. Puzzle: Warning: Some Assembly Required
15. On a Sears hairdryer -- Do not use while sleeping.
16. On a bag of Fritos -- You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
17. On some Swanson frozen dinners -- "Serving suggestion: Defrost."
18. On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom) -- "Do not turn upside down."
19. On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding -- "Product will be hot after heating."
20. On packaging for a Rowena iron -- "Do not iron clothes on body."
21. On Boot's Children Cough Medicine -- "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication."
22. On Nytol Sleep Aid -- "Warning: May cause drowsiness."
23. On most brands of Christmas lights -- "For indoor or outdoor use only."
24. On a Japanese food processor -- "Not to be used for the other use."
25. On Sainsbury's peanuts -- "Warning: contains nuts."
26. On an American Airlines packet of nuts -- "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts."
27. On a child's Superman costume -- "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly."
28. On a Korean kitchen knife-- "Warning: keep out of children."
29. On a Swedish chainsaw -- "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity
Kids Are Quick
TEACHER: Maria, go to the map and find North America . MARIA: Here it is. TEACHER: Correct. Now class, who discovered America ? CLASS: Maria.
TEACHER: John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor? JOHN: You told me to do it without using tables.
TEACHER: Glen, how do you spell 'crocodile?' GLEN: K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L' TEACHER: No, that's wrong GLEN: Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.
TEACHER: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water? DONALD: H I J K L M N O. TEACHER: What are you talking about? DONALD: Yesterday you said it's H to O.
TEACHER: Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago. WINNIE: Me!
TEACHER: Glen, why do you always get so dirty? GLEN: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.
TEACHER: Millie, give me a sentence starting with ' I. ' MILLIE: I is.. TEACHER: No, Millie... Always say, 'I am.' MILLIE: All right... 'I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.'
TEACHER: George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it. Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn't punish him? LOUIS: Because George still had the axe in his hand.
TEACHER: Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating? SIMON: No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook.
TEACHER: Clyde , your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly the same as your brother's. Did you copy his? CLYDE : No, sir. It's the same dog.
TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested? HAROLD: A teacher.
TEACHER: Tracy! TRACY: zzz Yeah? TEACHER: What did I just ask? TRACY: What did I just ask?
TEACHER: Christy, if you had 10 chocolate chip cookies and Glen asked for one what do you have? CHRISTY: No chocolate chip cookies. TEACHER: Why? CHRISTY: I don't like chocolate chips.
TEACHER: David, if you had 5 chocolate chips and Sally asked for 1, what do you have? DAVID: 5 chocolate chips and a tooth that's not mine.
TEACHER: Raise your hand if you know someone who has a sin. STUDENTS: *All raise their hands*
( btw, if you find any of this stuff cool, go ahead and post it on your account. I give you permission.)
1. Were you named after anyone?
2) Where did you get your default picture?
A dress up game
3) What's your middle name?
4) Your current relationship status?
5) Does your crush like you back?
I don't have a crush
6) What is your current mood?
When you are reading this or when I'm filling the answers?
7) What color of underwear are you wearing?
I don't know.
8) What color shirt are you wearing?
It changes everyday
9) If you must be an animal for one day, what would you be?
A panda cuz the are adorbs and they might be a ninja
10) Ever had a near death experience?
I had a pill stuck in my nose when I was playing with it and I get dream of falling to my death
11) Something you do a lot?
read, play my flute, sleep, draw, play on my iPod
12) Who did you copy and paste this from?
13) Name someone with the same birthday as YOU?
My birthday twin
14) Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
I was in choir and I sang at a festable.
15) If you could have one super power what would it be?
I always wanted to be invisible so I can sneak up on my sibling and prank them without getting caught
16) What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Hmm... I like a bunch of things.
17) What's your biggest secret?
Secrets are secrets for a reason and I plan to keep it that way
18) Favorite color?
19) What are you?
I'm human but I hope I can be a panda
20) Do you speak any other language?
English and Chinese. I can only speak it but not read it. I'm not sure if Chinese is my first language because my family speak it only at home and I lived with my grandparents and they only speak Chinese and very very little English.
21) What's your favorite smell?
Vanilla, root beer, cherry blossoms
22) Describe your life in one word what would it be?
23) What is your natural hair color?
And now for the ending, my fanfics I've written, Favorite stories, and Favorite authors