Author has written 5 stories for Harry Potter, and Doctor Who.
Hi. I am Kaylin, and I live in Smalltown Wi.
I love, love, love to read. I would like to be a beta someday.
I dance and write in my free time (free time meaning not reading), and my job is babysitting..
I love reading other profiles for a laugh.
Some important things you need to know;
1. I read, a lot, really quickly. Like, a seven hundred page book in 2.5 hours.
2. I am a classical dancer.
3. I took a sorting hat quiz, and got a tie between Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, and Ravenclaw. I chose Gryffenclaw.
4. I love Hermione, basically cause she is a day older than me and is a bookworm like me.
5. I love Hermione and Draco fics if they're well written.
6. I will read any hermione work as long as the setting works. Snape with Hermione in book 7, no. In AU maurader-time, sure.
I am the girl who always has a book or ten. I am the girl who is unafraid to stand up for what she believes. I am the girl at the party, sitting in the corner with a book, or paper, reading and writing. I am the girl who dreams not in pictures, but in words. I am the girl who can't wait to be old enough to work as a book critic or editor, to be an author, to find success in both life and dreams. I am the girl who lives books, breathes words, and loves fictional boys. I am the girl who most ignore. I am the girl who sees more, hears more, does more, just because no one watches until it's too late. I am the girl you don't see.
I am a dancer,
showing the world my might
showing the world my emotions
without uttering a single word.
I am a writer
showing the world my views
showing the world my story
without anyone hating what I've got to say.
I am a reader
showing the world that books are important
showing the world it's okay to be out-of-date
without a single glance towards my face.
I am me, you can't change me,
so you better adapt.
I'm tired of changing to meet your needs,
World, so you better pretty darn quickly.
Found this, added a few lines...
You see that girl you just called odd?
Her mother died when she was 9.
You see that boy with the lightning bolt scar you just made fun of?
He's lived in a cupboard under some stairs for 11 years.
You see that boy you just saw crying in the toilets?
He had to kill his headmaster to make his parents proud.
You see that boy who has lost his Remembrall?
His parents suffered a fate worse than death.
You see the girl in the library, surrounded by books?
She had to Obliviate her parents... at seventeen, she was tortured.
You see the boy, the one you call obnoxious?
His twin died, and he wasn't there...
You see the girl, the one who follows the boy with the scar,
She was possessed by an evil soul.
You see this writing, by the girl on the other side of the screen?
I love the quote, "remember when." Look it up. Now.
Hey: SO if you somehow stumbled onto my profile, HI, not much on here yet. I have been writing, but never have time to update; sorry. I have been working on my works though, I promise!!
So, beloved readers, I will tell you some more about myself.
1. I love foxes. Esp. red foxes; I want one for a pet.
2. I play flute.
3. I want to be a book critic when I grow up. But I also want to work with kids...
4. I do not want to be a librarian. I shudder at the thought of shelving books.
5. My best girl friends have the same name.
6. I am quite possibly crazy. In a good way.
7. My bff started a page (yes, Silver, I called you my Bff. Deal with it.) Her name is Pencils-and-problems. Do not worry. Both of us do not enjoy math, and work on our stories during algebra.
Found this on another profile, and it looked fun, so...I'll keep it up until Sunday or so. Unless I forget to take it off.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, Line 4. The nearest book was a planner, but the second closest is Chicks Dig Time Lords (amazing book)- "community. I had never had a love for a show, a book, a movie, or a" (about a woman who fell in love with DW because of her husband).
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch? My lamp.
3.What is the last thing you watched on TV? I don't own a tv, but of Netflix I just watched Torchwood.
4.Without looking, guess what time it is. 1:15ish
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 1:13. To be fair, I had looked about five minutes ago.
6. From the exception of the computer, what else can you hear? My sister, my dog, the back door. My sister's playing with a whistle-y straw.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? This morning, to let my dog out.
8.Before you started this survey what did you look at?
Fanfiction. Before FF, I was eating lunch.
9. What are you wearing? white tank, pink fluffy dance shorts.
10. Did you dream last night? One. Moved to England and semi-worked at Torchwood.
11. When did you last laugh? While making lunch.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? mini-mirrors, butterflies, a peace sign. Haven't redecorated since I was 11. Oh, and a few pictures and a dance sign.
13.Seen anything weird lately? Define weird.
14. What do you think of this quiz? kinda fun.
15. What is the last film you saw? Torchwood or Dance Academy; the last proper movie was What to Expect when you're Expecting
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? A TARDIS and a passport. and tickets to England.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know. The internet doesn't know much about me, so I'll go with my alarm clock is dysfunctional and is 3 hours and 10 minutes fast.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? I don't know. Ask me tomorrow.
19. Do you like to dance? I take dance lessons. Duh?
20. George Bush: Not a question.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? I have 5 favorite girls names. I like Olivia Kate as one.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? I like Theodore; so I can call him theo or teddy.
Snippets from things I am working on; not neccessarily for this site:
You do not recognize
The girl without the anxious eyes
I'm sorry, but she's gone.
Looking down, what I see
is simply what I am.
Thank you again, beloved readers. I apologize again. Hey look, a squirrel!
Unsafe External Link