Author has written 4 stories for Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy VII, Kingdom Hearts, and Final Fantasy XIII.
I'm IridiumRing92... Obviously...
I'm always writing, and I get bored easily, so here I am!
Some things you might need to know about me (but maybe not):
- I'm 16 :3
- I love writing, swimming, music, and technology! XD
- My favorite games are Zelda, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, and Harvest Moon. I mostly write Final Fantasy tho. X3
- So I'm probably the worst multishipper there ever was. I'll basically write any pairing if I approve and can find evidence of it somewhere. I'll swear never to write a certain pairing and then someone will convince me it's legit and I'll start shipping it anyway. It's kind of sad. o3o
- But... if you want to talk pairings... I'm mainly a Caius/Lightning shipper.
- Other pairings I like are Noel/Serah, sort of anyway, and Sephiroth/Aerith. (Although... Cloud/Aerith at times...) And if we're talking about Kingdom Hearts... Larxene/Axel. Sorry if you happen not to be in agreement.
- I find Linkin Park amazing. Also dubstep. Yeah, dubstep.
- I'm pretty sure I have Geostigma.
Meanwhile, here's something I found interesting that @ffvii since '97 wrote about my username, that even I didn't notice at first...
"Not too long ago I wanted to try my hand at writing an AeriSeph fic, and in looking for a name, I stumbled upon Iridium, the element with atomic number 77 on the periodic table. Funny enough, Iridium is silvery in color, found on meteorites and is flammable...funny that Sephiroth has silver hair, can be considered flammable since he burnt down Nibelheim in a fit of burning rage, and ultimately wanted to summon meteor."
Current works: Yeah, I'm actually working on fics other than what you see listed here! If you want to read any of it, make sure to let me know, PM me or something. It'd be nice to know if there's any interest! :3
Clouded Judgment (Final Fantasy VII and XIII) / Somewhere deep in the Midgar slums is Lightning Farron, torn away from the life she once dreamed of having. She had considered getting a job with Shinra, Inc, but now they've taken everything from her and all she can do is try to survive. When Cloud Strife shows up, she starts out not trusting him, but he urges her to fight, and an unlikely alliance comes through.
This one's at least a year old... It's OLD... But I'm not done yet! D: What is this...?
The Price of Forever (Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days) / Roxas disappears, and Axel and Xion are left behind. Though missing his old friend, Axel finds himself thinking about Xion in a way he never expected himself to before. But will she reciprocate his feelings, when she is still grieving Roxas?
I started this one in December or sometime, thanks to the HD version of Days coming out. I'm still working on it though...
A Soldier's Strife (Final Fantasy VII) / Oh my god... I actually started writing a Cloud and Sephiroth fic?!? Yeah, I did. Let me know if you want to read it, otherwise it might never see the light of day... XD
I'm also doing an OC/Organization XIII Kingdom Hearts fanfic, and it's the biggest project I've taken on since National Novel Writing Month. Sigh... I have no life. Whatever. X3
Other Notes: If you're waiting on me to post, never fear, I haven't died. Probably.
Lastly, if you have any suggestions/comments for me, please feel free to let me know! :)
Unsafe External Link