Author has written 1 story for Maximum Ride.
Hey everyone! I guess I'll just tell you a little bit about myself:
1) I play Volleyball, soccer, hopefully I'll make the basketball and softball teams, and I do track once a year in this big thing that the high school here organizes.
2)I have six brothers and no sisters. Has your jaw hit the floor yet? it's a lot of boys, trust me, I know, but I've learned to live with it. The first thing everyone says when they hear that I've got six brothers is something like "I pity all the boys who try to date you!" I don't get that because it's not like my brothers are my personal body guards or anything. Four of them are either in or graduated from college anyway. (BTW I won't date until I'm sixteen.)
3) i play the piano. Not very well, but i do play it.
Bored yet? I'll bet i can only think of a few more things anyway.
4) My favorite subject in school is English
5) I'm thirteen and in eighth grade
6) I'm Mormon. for those of you who have no idea what i'm talking about, it's a religion. Look it up! It could be interesting.
Favorite/Recommended books (not in any particular order):
1) Vampire Academy
2) Maximum Ride series
3) Wheel of Time series
4) Almost anything written by Sarah Dessen
5) Amplified by Tara Kelly
6) My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
7) Just One Wish by Janette Rallison
8) Witch and Wizard series
9) Mortal Instruments series
10) the Hunger Games
11) Percy Jackson and the Olympians series
12) the Kane Chronicles
13)the Gallagher Girls series
to be continued as i think of more books