Author has written 13 stories for Dragon Ball Z.
Okay, So I love that you all are interested in a sequel for "Hold the Phone? Goku has a Sister?"...And since I've gotten a lot of positive feedback to do one...I will! But it will take a while, and if anyone has any ideas they would like to see woven into the plot, you can PM me and I will take into consideration any and all ideas!
Greetings Everyone!! This is GVLuver. I appreciate any reviews, good or bad! Bad reviews just mean that I'm making people think!!! I know!! Scary right!!??
Enjoy reading my versions of DBZ.
Dragon ball pact:
This pact is meant to hold together the remaining fans of Dragon Ball/Z/GT. Whether you like the FUNimation dub or the Ocean dub, whether you like the manga or the anime, whether you say 'Saiyan' or 'Saiyajin', we must stand strong and united, for we are the last of our dying race! And all those who are true fans, post this up on your page, forever proclaiming your Dragon Ball heritage!
My anime love will be forever Dragonball Z! I love everything about it, and it will always be my number one favorite to write about!
Fave characters: Goku and Vegeta
Fave Saga: Namek! When Goku first turned super saiyan! Also the Buu saga! Because it's freaking hilarious!!
Kid Trunks: Hey Goten, did anyone ever tell you that you're stupid?
Vegeta: Amazing. How do you do it Kakarot? You've always been like this, ever since the day I first met you, always ready to meet the next challenge, even if it's bigger than you are. "So, we meet at last. We have been expecting you, Kakarot. We were beginning to think you wouldn't show. Hopefully, now things will get more interesting around here." "How can this be happening? I am a super-elite... the prince of all Saiyans. and he is just a low-level, a common soldier. I am one of the greatest fighters in the universe!" It was the same on Namek. You have improved so much that it would make Recoome like you were standing still. Your power had increase so dramatically since our battle on Earth that I thought you have done it. I thought... that you have become a Super-Saiyan. It tore me apart. How could a low-class soldier accomplish so easily what I... I had struggle my whole life to achive? After 3 millennia, it is finally happened; A new Super-Saiyin has emerged, and somehow, I have become this popish witness. Then at last it happened. I too transformed. After living every moment of every day for the single purpose of surpassing you, I finally became a Super-Saiyin myself. The prince have reclaim his throne and fulfilled his destiny. But no matter how strong I became, your power still exceeded mine. At first I thought it was your loved ones, than it was your instinct to protect them that spired you on, and pushed you beyond your limits. But then I found myself with a family of my own, and my power... didn't increase at all. I used to fight for the shear of pleasure, for the thrill of the hunt, all I had the strength unmetered, I spared no one. And yet you showed mercy to every one, even your fiercest enemies, even me... Yet you never thought to kill, more for revenge. Only to test your limits, and to push us beyond them, to become the strongest you could possibly be. How can a Saiyin fight like that, and at the same time be so gentle that he wouldn't hurt a fly? It makes me angry just thinking about it. But perhaps it is my anger that has made me blind to the truth for so long. I see it now. this day has made it all too clear. Your better than me, Kakarot. You are the Best...
Piccolo: I've never had real feelings about anyone before... Grr... I don't like it!
Goku: How can androids have babies?
Vegeta: I'd rather die than fuse with you!
Nappa: Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his power level?
You say vampires, I say SAIYANS!
You say Rob Pattinson, I say AKIRA TORIYAMA!
You say Bella and Edward, I say VEGETA AND BULMA!
You say Team Edward, I say TEAM GETA!
You say Bella, I say BULMA!
You say Jacob, I say KAKAROT!
You say Forks, I say THE UNIVERSE!
BEAT THAT TWILIGHT FANS!
Stats about meeeeee:
Loves a good joke, funny story, a GOOD story, writing, reading, art!
You’re just jealous because the voices in my head talk to me and not you.
The only thing standing between me and total happiness is reality.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of memory loss.
I'm here because heaven wouldn't take me, and hell thought I'd take over.
I don’t suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
You Know You are a DBZ fanatic when:
You wake up in the middle of the night screaming "Goku, no! He's too strong! YOU CAN'T WIN!"
You fake being sick so you can stay home from school to watch a DBZ Marathon... (I've actually done this!)
Say no to everyone that asks you out because your saving yourself for a super saiyan (hell yeah)
You spend all of your time in front of the mirror with a blowdryer, pretending you're going Super Saiyan.
if your a girl, you think a guy character is hot! ;D
When you name your child after a DBZ character!
You spend your spring break trying to gather enough ki energy to fly on your own...
You actually believe DBZ is real. (what?? You mean it isn't?!? DX )
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’
I am not that girl,
I am that girl,
Why Reviews are Essential to Authors - because reviews are our writing juice.
1) Reviews encourage authors to write more. Seriously, the simple words "I love your story, continue!" makes the author feel that their story means something to someone else and motivates the author to continue.
2) Constructive criticism is good. The author cannot pick up everything wrong with the story (if there is); we are only human. Good criticism is even better -- improving the author to be better.
3) It's a good way to network and make new friends. I have made friends -- and even collaborated with some of them -- when I read and reviewed FF here.
4) Hits don’t mean much. I could click on my own story a million times to get my hit count higher... or other people could just do that. Reviews mean so much more than hits, especially when there are inconsistent numbers between chapters.
5) Good reviews give authors warm, fuzzy feelings. Okay, if you love the author... give them some love man!
6) Some reviewers may inspire authors on a new direction. I have encountered times when I don't know where to go but reviewers have helped me.
7) Most importantly, authors get a chance to see who is actually reading the story. I may have already said this, but when there is a name to a review... we know a real person is actually reading the story. Again, hits don't mean that much.
8) It gives the author reason to write. It is one of my reasons why I write. If no one is reading my story, what's the point of writing it? THAT and fandoms die. Dying fandoms don't really tickle my imagination for some reason...
9) Some authors have interests lasting a day or so. Once upon a time, I wrote to escape. Now I write because partly, to connect, to flesh out fantasies but at the same time, ideas and obsessions flit and flutter and eventually dissipate. I had a burning to write a certain story, but I got sick and after a few days, I no longer have the motivation to do it, and going to scrap the whole idea together.
I can’t force you to review. No one can. But at least I can say every story I read, I review. I know the value of encouragement, supporting words and the impact it has on a writer. And it's funny when people add me to 'favorite' whatever and not review, I think, if you can click on that button, why not leave a review while you're there?
I have a tumblr page now! :
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Awesome Dragonball Z stories|
|Focus:||Anime/Manga Dragon Ball Z|