Author has written 9 stories for Harry Potter.
15. UK. Writer apparently.
Choose one subject of Fanfiction (ex: Harry Potter, etc.) and pick 10 of its characters.
1. Have you ever read a One/Four romance? Would you?
Harry and Dobby? Umm no i haven't. And I'm not entirely sure I would want to!
2. What would your reaction be if Six wanted to go out with Ten?
Charlie and Hermione? Kinda cliche I guess! The outdoorsy type who is more into dragons than women and the bookish one who prefers studying to boys... still whatever floats their boats!
3. What would be the description for an Eight/Three fic?
Sirius and Luna? Whilst rummaging around Hogsmeade for scraps, Snuffles runs into a peculiar blonde haired girl and finds himself listening to her deepest secrets.
But if it had to be a pairing?
The summer before her fourth year, Ginny's invites her friend Luna to Grimmauld Place. There she meets dark and mysterious Sirius Black and finds herself strangely drawn to him.
Ugh that was so bad.
4. What genre would you pick for a fic involving Two, Five, and Nine?
Bellatrix, Aberforth and Ginny? Well. Probably something action/angst in the final battle. Or a very twisted threesome.
5. If Seven played a sport, what would it be?
Tonks? Quidditch definitely!
6. Where would Two and Four go if they were dating?
Bellatrix and Dobby? Well I imagine Bellatrix to have some ideal places prepared for events like these and would have some lovely ideas in mind in the dungeons of Malfoy Manor. *wink*
7. Do you or anyone you know think that Six is hot?
Charlie Weasley? Probably! I mean he's gotta be pretty tanned and buff and stuff from working with dragons all the time, not to mention the quidditch playing... ;)
8. Would you read an Eight/Five fic?
Aberforth and Sirius? Pairing, no. As a sort of friendship advice thing then maybe probably or even light fluff from back in his Hogwarts days then maybe.
9. What would the warning be on a Ten/Seven fic?
Hermione and Tonks? Warning: this fic is likely to leave you permanently scarred. Includes slash, extreme awkwardness and absolutely no logic.
10. Four is in a happy relationship with Nine, until Nine runs off to marry Five. Four is in a brief, unhappy relationship with Eight until Eight cheats on Four with Two. Four finally takes the advice of One and settles into a happy relationship with Three.
Dobby and Ginny are in a perfectly content relationship until Ginny runs off to marry Aberforth. They have a wonderful Hawaii themed wedding and their marriage is welcomed with open arms by the entire wizarding world. In the mean time however, Dobby has a brief unhappy relationship with Sirius (nothing compensates for 12 years of sexual tension in Azkaban than a house elf) until Sirius cheats on Dobby with Bellatrix Lestrange. Incest is not uncommon in the Black family however and they are even given the blessing Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy. Dobby finally takes the advice of his role model Harry and settles into a happy and prosperous relationship with Luna Lovegood. Okay...
*Disclaimer: None of the universes, characters or worlds I write about belong to me!*
"Great art is not that which creates something utterly new, but that which takes something we have seen before and forces us to look at it in a new way. Fanfiction, therefore, is not the lowest form of literature, but, indeed, the highest."
*If you take the time to read something please to review. It doesn't have to be long or even particularly meaningful but reviews are the best thing you can give!*